Arad in brand new interview discusses X4 and bringing dead characters back

Sparta* said:
Well think of it this way, Jean had to concentrate to demolecularize those people, and keep them demolecularized. If she is dead, she won't be able to keep the molecules seperated and they could reform. Huzzah for Cyke possibly returning!

Accept it... they're dead... I'm tired of this bull sh:t... Pheonix is gone... no more shape shifting cloning reappearing garbage... just move on... Iceman replaces Cyke... Rouge/Kitty become to two main women under storm (like Storm/Jean X1)... end of story.

Sparta* said:
Well think of it this way, Jean had to concentrate to demolecularize those people, and keep them demolecularized. If she is dead, she won't be able to keep the molecules seperated and they could reform. Huzzah for Cyke possibly returning!

I'm sorry but that's the biggest stretch I've heard yet on this subject. How would she have to concentrate to keep them demolecularized? She tore their bodies apart on a nearly cellular level, how would they just magically come back together? That's like saying, "I just tore this piece of paper into a thousand scraps and now I have to concentrate really hard so it doesn't spontaneously reconstitute itself."

Jean said she killed him. so... I think he's very dead. Even so, professor should have done a check for cyclops' whereabouts and either didn't bother because he knows jean's insane or did and found nothing.

i was reading that... i wonder if that meas they are just going to default to him when they dont want to get a real directors. I hope that isnt the case... cause at this moment we have no idea what arad is capable of

Kanon said:
Remeber when it was like "It was just a draft, a lot has changed"?

Yep. It was yet another lie from those bastards.

These guys are filth.

So I read the article and am glad there doing a Wolverine spin off, that said I saw the movie again and am still loving it.

Prognosticator said:
Jean's not Scarlett Witch. She can't alter/re-alter reality. She's psychic.

Howdy

Phoenix in this series was based on the definitions Singer put in at the begining of X-1.Let's base it on reality so the public can understand it.Well mission accomplished.Now you could actually have a series of movies an base it on the truth.People seem to like the story all watered down now give em the real story you have their attention now.

Mek

couple things just wanted to put out there while we are talking about the Wolverine spin off movie and arad... if you look at my signature, you will notice something about it....well i just found out that this tues. is the release of OMEN in theaters... UNDERWORLD EVOLUTION on dvd, and RUNNING SCARED on DVD. Now i hate paul walker as much as the next guy... but i went to see running scared anyways... and it was bloodly brillant... you have to stay for the credit though to get some more DEPTH to the movie... it reveals through animation what they were going for.... but non-the-less the point is.........

wayne kramer wrote and directed that movie... and anyone who has seen it and talked to me about it can see that that IS A PERFECT director for a WEAPON X movie! If they dont get singer on it! So please... if you remember, check it out. tell me what you think!

Well, although they've confirmed that the running time of the film was the intended running time, there are extra scenes shot with the intention of only being on the DVD. I look forward to seeing those!

I think Cyclops is pretty good and dead. But Jean or Charles could possibly return. I've already been wondering if we might see Onslaught in the future.

owen_2006_294 said:
Cykes isn't dead. We didn't see him die. They'll bring in Sinister.

Mr. Sinister...ah yes...my thoughts exactly.. but lets not get our hopes up... here's why: Although, X3 was an awesome action packed film for me... After seeing X2 some 3 years ago.... The X-pectations and thoughts on what would happen in X3 were huge for me and I believe for many others. Once you start to fantasize about whats going to happen in x4, ur only setting yourself up to be disappointed. Thats why so many people on these boards felt X3 was subpar, because X2 ended in a way that had you thinking that this and that could happen..but it didnt... example.... "Whoa, I see the phoenix Bird! I see the Phoenix! She's Alive! YESSSS!!!!" 3 years later... "WHAT THE HLL HAPPEND TO THE PHOENIX BIRD? NO FLAMES? NO NADA?" like one of the fan reviews said something similar to "Damn you Fox for teasing us with your Bright Bright lights!" lol

What about all those characters who lost their powers can they ever come back. i didn't see that last magneto scene did the chess piece move or was he just trying to move it i so hope mystique comes back !!!

Whats the impact of death if ressurection follows so soon after? With Jean i could understand it but the rest....:confused:

super-bats said:
ummm.....did he just say that what the Phoenix did to people ( dematerialize them )......could be reversed!????

Is that saying characters like Cyclops, Psylocke, even Quill, Arclight, who were killed by Phoenix......come back to life?

Yes, and you would need Phoenix herself to do that.... which means Jean would be coming back too! Hurray! :D

Retroman said:
Whats the impact of death if ressurection follows so soon after? With Jean i could understand it but the rest....:confused:

Thats the exact way I feel. Same goes for losing the powers and getting them back... So it would be like in X3 mutants die and mutants lose their power. Then in X4 Mutants become resurrected and powers come back full throttle? :eek: I'm not saying its going to happens. Its something everyone would like to happen I'm sure, but then what was the point of X3 if that happens?

mustanger405 said:
AVI ARAD: I don’t want to call it a prequel nor a sequel. It is Wolverine’s story and it is really concentrating on him. It’s about his life, his mysteries, and his loves. It’s not really a prequel or a sequel. It’s just a story like in the comics where we have X-Men, Wolverine, and books dealing with the other X-Men. Obviously, Wolverine is the number one X-man, and deserves his own story. Hugh Jackman will make the story that much more compelling.

Okay so he is aware that their were numerous scattershot scenes of Wolverines past, his love with Jean Grey, and the mystry of not knowing who he is. He's been the star of the first 2 films, and half of the 3rd one yet they only plan (so far) to make a movie 4 him and Magneto? You have to be kidding me.

"When you look at the way these people materialize when the Phoenix erupts, just reverse it and who knows?"

Sounds craptacular! :down

Ok, we know for sure Xavier isn't dead. Jean will probably stay dead. I bet you anything that Scott WILL come back.

Some people say the baddie will be Mr. Sinister...but I greatly suspect it'll be Apocalypse (I hope so)

He will come back and lead a new group of X-men. (Kitty, Colusus, Ice-Man and Beast)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"