Avi Arad Resigns as CEO of Marvel Studios

Creative Advisor............ WHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

"kill him, kill him, kill him off" that's all he can come up with........

CapBeerCino said:
I agree. Why all the hate? It is thanks to him we are all here in the first place. :up:

Agreed.

This is why Bryan Singer told Brett to stay away from the internet comments. :down

CapBeerCino said:
I agree. Why all the hate? It is thanks to him we are all here in the first place. :up:

so he's god???? he's the reason "we are here"

JokerNick said:
so he's god???? he's the reason "we are here"

Ha ha :p. Without him you would still be watching the 90's cartoon for your x-men fix.

CapBeerCino said:
Ha ha :p. Without him you would still be watching the 90's cartoon for your x-men fix.

I love those ****ing cartoons

when are they coming out on DVD

and for that matter, when are the "real Ghostbusters" cartoons going to be released............ god those were sweat!!!!!!

I don't know enough about Avi Arad to hate him, and even if I did, I doubt I'd hate him that much due to him pushing for films like Spider-Man, X-Men, and so forth.

If anything Rothman is the one who should be resigning.

CapBeerCino said:
Ditto.
It's pathetic to spit on the guy who helped Marvel to get back on its feet and helped launch so many Marvel movies.
The rest is nitpicking and simply pathetic.

Kudos Avi ! :D

The track record of the Guy replacing him:
Michael Helfant, who joined Marvel in November 2005, has over 22 years of entertainment industry experience, most recently as COO of Beacon Pictures, a major independent motion picture production company whose recent feature film releases include Open Range, Raising Helen and Ladder 49. Prior to Beacon, Mr. Helfant was Senior Executive Vice President of Dimension Films (SPY Kids, Scream and Scary Movie franchises, and The Others)

So its Scream, Scary Movie and Spy Kids Vs FF4, Elektra, and The Hulk.
Is there even a difference here?

The good news here is Kevin Feige's promotion, he always seems to know the characters, so this sounds good to me!

Storm22 said:
Wasn't Avi the one saying there won't be an X4? Hmmm.

He's said both, which I'm sure comes as a shocker.

Superhero Hype! said:
Being an executive producer and a creative advisor is two different things. They don't have to listen to him anymore now ;)
Tee hee. Avi always seemed to have a bloated ego. I never liked him. Like how in the interview he said he built Marvel into a special company. Whatever! Marvel's better off without him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"