Are the Two Witnesses already preaching?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've spent an awful lot of time arguing your case that the prophecies you're espousing were constructed in a different time and therefore could mean something different from how we would probably read or interpret it but all of a sudden the prophecies now must mean what the translation in your native tongue probably indicates rather than what the original authors probably intended given the language at the time? Which is it? You can't have it both ways.

jag
I've related the word 'anti' to my modern dialect just as I have related other things in Revelations.

ANTI = AGAINST
ANTI-CHRIST = BARRACK HUSEN OBAMA
THE FOUR HORSEMEN = THE HEADS OF EACH BRANCH OF MILITARY(excluind Coast Guard)
THE WITNESSES = SOME TYPE OF MEDIA MEMBERS

Based on Vanilla's continued posting " he's crazy" must not be a good enough reason to ban someone

I've related the word 'anti' to my modern dialect just as I have related other things in Revelations.

ANTI = AGAINST
ANTI-CHRIST = BARRACK HUSEN OBAMA
THE FOUR HORSEMEN = THE HEADS OF EACH BRANCH OF MILITARY(excluind Coast Guard)
THE WITNESSES = SOME TYPE OF MEDIA MEMBERS

You need to get your stories straight here and figure out what you're trying to argue because you have some very fundamental and hypocritical flaws in how you're wanting to approach the linguistical foundations of your argument.

jag

I'm not a bible thumper so I don't quote verses. We can argue back and forth all we want about what 'anti' means, the fact is that the Anti-Christ is in direct opposition of Christ and what he stands for. Whether he will claim to be the messiah or simply come out as against-christ is irrelevant. By the time it get's ti that point it won't much matter. All we need to know is that Barrack Obama is a solid candidate for the Anti-Christ and what he will do to gain that title is yet to be determined.

It doesn't seem like you're listening to what anybody is saying. I'm not argueing the Greek origin of the word anti. I used that as an example that stems from a much larger main idea. You posted a thread, on your own accord, about bible prophecy, but then when asked to explain why you view things the way you do, you say that you don't want to quote scripture about said prophesy. Quoting scripture is not indicative of a Bible thumper at all. Especially when someone is encouraging you to do so.

As for the bold, both those statements are completely contradictory, and they reveal that you didn't even read what I had posted. It is not irrelevant, because if the Bible says that the anti-christ will come to Earth looking and acting EXACTLY like Jesus, as the messiah, then Obama cannot be a solid candidate for the anti-christ.

The anti-christ wants all to believe he is the real Christ, coming for his bride-groom....he wouldn't be a human incarnate...he will descend, just as Jesus said he would, and claim to set up his Kingdom on Earth.

You need to get your stories straight here and figure out what you're trying to argue because you have some very fundamental and hypocritical flaws in how you're wanting to approach the linguistical foundations of your argument.

jag
It is straight. Not my problem that you're overanalyzing it.

Barrack is the anti-christ. The two-witnesses should be appearing soon. A major, earth-altering event is going to occur in 2012, likely the apocalypse.

Just thought I would add that:

Barrack's Daddy = MUSLIM
Barrack's Mommy = ATHEIST
Barrack Obama = ANTICHRIST!

His mother's second hubby was a devot MUSLIM and at 6 years old Barrack was already attending MUSLIM schools. The MUSLIM school he attended is the same one followed by MUSLIM terrorists who are waging Jihad against the western world.

Barrack is the anti-christ. The two-witnesses should be appearing soon. A major, earth-altering event is going to occur in 2012, likely the apocalypse.

Vanilla, we're trying to understand what you're saying, but you just aren't making logistical sense. If you want to discuss something that you feel is important, then why don't you spell it out for us? What is the point in discussing something that you don't want us to understand? You just should have posted, "Barrack Obama is the anti-christ. Good day." and then left it at that. :huh:

Barrack's Daddy = MUSLIM

His mother's second hubby was a devot MUSLIM and at 6 years old Barrack was already attending MUSLIM schools.

You're either an unsophisticated troll who can't figure out how to achieve consistency in their arguments or an idiot who really believes all of this and is looking for any way at all to justify their beliefs. Either way, you've gotten far too much of my time. Enjoy your oblivion.

jag

It doesn't seem like you're listening to what anybody is saying. I'm not argueing the Greek origin of the word anti. I used that as an example that stems from a much larger main idea. You posted a thread, on your own accord, about bible prophecy, but then when asked to explain why you view things the way you do, you say that you don't want to quote scripture about said prophesy. Quoting scripture is not indicative of a Bible thumper at all. Especially when someone is encouraging you to do so.

As for the bold, both those statements are completely contradictory, and they reveal that you didn't even read what I had posted. It is not irrelevant, because if the Bible says that the anti-christ will come to Earth looking and acting EXACTLY like Jesus, as the messiah, then Obama cannot be a solid candidate for the anti-christ.

The anti-christ wants all to believe he is the real Christ, coming for his bride-groom....he wouldn't be a human incarnate...he will descend, just as Jesus said he would, and claim to set up his Kingdom on Earth.

No he doesn't. He's simply against-christ.

Vanilla, we're trying to understand what you're saying, but you just aren't making logistical sense. If you want to discuss something that you feel is important, then why don't you spell it out for us? What is the point in discussing something that you don't want us to understand? You just should have posted, "Barrack Obama is the anti-christ. Good day." and then left it at that. :huh:

Fine.

Barrack Obama is the Anti-Christ, good day.

Barrack's Daddy = MUSLIM

His mother's second hubby was a devot MUSLIM and at 6 years old Barrack was already attending MUSLIM schools. The MUSLIM school he attended is the same one followed by MUSLIM terrorists who are waging Jihad against the western world.
unfortunately, i believe you're on the right track.

everyone Vote John McCain!

You're either an unsophisticated troll who can't figure out how to achieve consistency in their arguments or an idiot who really believes all of this and is looking for any way at all to justify their beliefs. Either way, you've gotten far too much of my time. Enjoy your oblivion.

jag

I don't fully adhere or believe in all of this but it is enough to garner some of my attention.

unfortunately, i believe you're on the right track.

everyone Vote John McCain!

Thank you.

Barrack Obama is the Anti-Christ and the Apocalypse is coming.

Now, back to what this thread is supposed to be about -
The Two Witnesses

They should be rising soon, if not already. I am convinced they are major media members who will begin their prophecizing from the Middle East during the next major battle, possibly as soon as August.

No he doesn't. He's simply against-christ.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God."

Revelation 13:11 "And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon."

I bet its penn and teller... once teller starts speaking, you know we're really ****ed

Hahahaha, what a load of horse****.
I can't believe that so many people believe this nonsense in this day and age.
Technology advances but humanity is still the same old terrified, impotent little superstitious, backwards, ignorant joke it's always been. :whatever:

I thought everyone decided back in 1995 that Marilyn Manson was the anti-christ? What ever happened to that?

1 of them is most likely Osama Bin Laden.

the 2nd one could unfortunately be *gulp* Barrack Obama, if he is elected.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God."

Revelation 13:11 "And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon."

Well, I didn't even see the word Anti-Christ mentioned there so what conclusion are you drawing?

1 of them is most likely Osama Bin Laden.

the 2nd one could unfortunately be *gulp* Barrack Obama, if he is elected.

No, it is not Bin Laden and Obama is the Anti-Christ, not a Witness.

The Witnesses, believe it or not, are good guys who walk beside Christ when they die in the Jerusalem and are risen by him. They are not servants of the Anti-Christ, merely the spokespeople for the Apocalypse - like I said, newscasters or reporters.

Just like what went on with Hush in Batman, and is going on with Batman RIP right now, we're all overlooking the obvious choice for the anti-christ.

Yes, the anti-christ is Thomas Elliot, Bruce Waynes childhood friend :o

No, it is not Bin Laden and Obama is the Anti-Christ, not a Witness.

The Witnesses, believe it or not, are good guys who walk beside Christ when they die in the Jerusalem and are risen by him. They are not servants of the Anti-Christ, merely the spokespeople for the Apocalypse - like I said, newscasters or reporters.

God hates Sweden, doesn't he?

:o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"