Are there any women in the industry?

Anita18 said:
Still doesn't explain how the women should all have 23-inch waists and DD breasts. :oldrazz: I personally wouldn't know, but some of my well-endowed female friends have told me that they're a real pain in the ass (literally) when doing any physical activity. This may be TMI, but one of them wears two (yes, two, I can't imagine) sports bras when doing tae kwon do. It would make more sense for a really active woman to be built like a gymnast. But we can't abandon the teenage male demographic, who overwhelmingly prefer le bouncing boobehs.

To be fair though, we also can't abandon the demographic of women who read romance novels that prefer "le major pectorals" on the men featured on the books' covers. :oldrazz:

Démon said:
To be fair though, we also can't abandon the demographic of women who read romance novels that prefer "le major pectorals" on the men featured on the books' covers. :oldrazz:
Uhhhh, I actually don't know of any women who read those. Maybe 50-year-olds who have ugly husbands? :oldrazz:

Anita18 said:
Uhhhh, I actually don't know of any women who read those. Maybe 50-year-olds who have ugly husbands? :oldrazz:

Heh, wider demographic than that. I've got female friends at university who read them. They say they're cheesy, but they're into them all the same.

id rather read a good nightwing comic for my swoon fest than a mills and boon book.i didn't think anyone bought them anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"