The Grayhaven Comics Megathread

Since I'll be published in upcoming volumes, is it okay to request for 4 pages then, as opposed to the 2 for newcomers? I know that sounds obvious, but I wasn't sure if the fact that these volumes haven't been published yet matters in that regard or not.

I can't speak for Andrew, but I don't think anyone would have an issue with you suggesting what page count you feel would work best for your story, honestly.

Oh. Well, I seem to recall for the last ones that the rules were if you were a newcomer, your cap was at 2 pages, and if you had done something with them before you capped at 4. But I'm seeing that kind of restriction on these, though, outside the six page multi-story.

Oh. Well, I seem to recall for the last ones that the rules were if you were a newcomer, your cap was at 2 pages, and if you had done something with them before you capped at 4. But I'm seeing that kind of restriction on these, though, outside the six page multi-story.

Well, what I'm saying is that, since you've had stories approved which will be seeing print, I don't think the two-page thing still applies.

But, again, that might just be me. :oldrazz:

Season 2 of my webcomic, Kid Robo, just debuted yesterday at www.grayhavencomics.com ! As always, it features the gorgeous artwork of my partner-in-crime Chris Chamberlain! Check it out and give us some love!

Hey, Marc, you happen to know if there was any kind of delay in shipping the issues? I noticed that, on the website, they seem to be behind, though there's not any official news about it or anything.

Hey, Marc, you happen to know if there was any kind of delay in shipping the issues? I noticed that, on the website, they seem to be behind, though there's not any official news about it or anything.

Are you referring to actual issues purchased or Kickstarter rewards, or are you talking about a delay in release? There has been some shuffling in regards to printings for a few issues. There were some internal delays with printings, but we should be back on schedule for March.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"