Are you alll guys ready go tonight!!!

i'm goin tonight with my bro!! gotta leave by 7:15 to get good seats.

I GOT MY TICKETS FOR TOMORROW AND WEDNESDAY AT 1PM:cool::up: AND I WENT AND BOUGHT 7 NEW TF MOVIE T-SHIRTS, ONE FOR EACH TIME I'M GONNA SEE THE MOVIE,;):up: I CAN'T WAIT!!!:D:up::trans:

^ whoa nelly

I think I am going tomorrow night so I don't have to worry about work the next morning :D

MEGA-FOX.gif
doyou.gif
THIS is wht's going to happen when i see transformers 6hrs 15min can't wait....how about you...

The 8:00 showing was almost sold out when I brought ten tickets for me and my friends!!!! We are soo excited...
So I have a question I think I brought one or two too many tickets...should I be generous and give them away for free...because the show is sold out...or should I sale them and get money?

The 8:00 showing was almost sold out when I brought ten tickets for me and my friends!!!! We are soo excited...
So I have a question I think I brought one or two too many tickets...should I be generous and give them away for free...because the show is sold out...or should I sale them and get money?

Hald and half.

9:30 tonight. Really excited, going over there at 8:15 to make sure we get good seats. Don't know how many people will be there or how huge it might be- so, I thought it best to go early because there is no real indication of how huge this will turn out to be. So, going early just to be safe.

9:30 because that's the only digital showing that they have at my theater. Digital= crystal clear images.

I'm hyped, listening to the soundtrack now as I put the finishing touches on my Spider-Man 5 screenplay which I hope to have premiere tomorrow on SHH.

I'm seeing it tonight in a cheapie theater but I may go see it again on July 4th.

Still another working day for me before I can see Transformers...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"