How are you going to experience this movie.

HELL YEAH *****ES!!!!

I just won tickets to the premiere screening on my country on monday @ 7pm...whoooooooooo hooooooooooooo

I'm running around the room right now.

:trans:

i miss midnight showings how come all the movies are having an much earlier showing? some1 pleez explain this

"I'm going stoned out of my mind" should have been an option. :woot:

well i about 3 hrs i will be going with 9 friends to the movies to watch transformers, nothing special, the movie will bring the magic. lol

july 3 , morning 8am, wake up and shower. 9am wear most transformers clothes till late night drink beers then go see TRANSFORMERS yahoo!!

i can't wait hurry days please

OMG TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!! :D :wow: :D

I AM GOING TO LINE UP AT NOON!!! (Probably just by myself though) :(

Well, but I am a HUGE Transformers fan so I DON'T care what other think!!!

And I am going to bring a Boombox. Yeah, I am gonna listen to Ludacris's "ROLLOUT"!!! And, other songs that also has Transformers themes... Like songs that Mention "Optimus Prime", "Megatron"... "Soundwave" And, Of course the Transformers Theme Techo Remixes + the Soundwave breakdance. Maybe I will DO my own Remix, put together Many of these songs together in a Transformers Theme.

HELL YEA, YO, I AM GONNA DISTURB THE PEACE, YO!!!

Plus, all the new songs from the Transformers soundtrack, I DON'T like a lot of the Rock songs, but I am going to play it anyway cuz it's Transformers related. I will NOT buy this Garbage album! I will download it Only!

At the line, If I Spot HOT girls. I am gonna ask for their Phone #s, so I can go see Transformers with them in the Future! And, I am gonna ask for some LOVE, BABY!!! NO Hotties can resist a Transformers Geek!!!

GOD, I SO CAN'T WAIT BABY!!!THE URGE IS SO INTENSE!!! I AM SO AROUSED!!! I AM GONNA GO GET READY NOW!!! SEE YOU AFTER ORGASM!!!!!
:trans: :trans: :trans:

haha

j/k

I hope to find a t-shirt at wal-mart that I can wear when I see the movie.

JediXAngel should be banned from the colour red :whatever:

Lol, either way I hope you peeps have a great time. Remember leave your brains at home, it helps to enjoy the experience, it worked for me.

A movie that requires you to leave your brain at home in order to enjoy it, can't be a good Movie. Unless it's called Kung Pow.

It's all about the pretty lights, not much else.

Guys, I won't say leave your brains at home, but bring along that kid inside you who loved the series and felt for each character.

Watch the movie as a kid (I'm in my 30s). I guarantee you'll feel goosebumps within the first few seconds. I did and I wanted to leap out of my chair and cheer.

Enjoy yourselves and let's hear about it tomorrow :)

I'm just going to be nonchalant when I see this.
I'll go with a couple of my buddies, and enjoy this tonight.

I'll probably see Optimus Prime himself, watching it right next to me. :dry:

I can't wait to see the movie. I'm going with a group of about 9 to the 8:00 showing tonight.:word:

Reality: I will be finished a nice big burger from Cheeseburger in Paradise. I will enjoy the movie with friends.

Geno's Weird World: I will be wearing two oven mitts with warmers packets in them, I would sit and frictionize my nips and janglies. I would also have a hot girl whipping me with Salmon Steaks.

:trans: Go JOE!

I just finished doing my own hand drawn TF tshirt. It's a half half logo with autobots and decepticon, split in half. At the bottom in blue and movie font i put 7-2-7 and the logos are black. Not super professional but i like it and imo it looks good! :D

Im going to see it now and i'm wearing the shirt. If you guys want i'll post a picture of it later on. :)

THIS IS WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN WHEN I SEE IT ....
doyou.gif

I swear to God if I see anyone doing any of this **** when I go see this movie I'm going to take my entourage of guys and beat them senseless. :o

I swear to God if I see anyone doing any of this **** when I go see this movie I'm going to take my entourage of guys and beat them senseless. :o

LOL! You sir are a pary pooper! At least i got a hot gf that will make it ok for me to wear a homemade tshirt, lol. Well partialy at least :oldrazz:

I've never been a big fan of TF, so that's why the only thing, which i will do is to go with my brother to check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"