• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Are you alll guys ready go tonight!!!

i'm goin tonight with my bro!! gotta leave by 7:15 to get good seats.

I GOT MY TICKETS FOR TOMORROW AND WEDNESDAY AT 1PM:cool::up: AND I WENT AND BOUGHT 7 NEW TF MOVIE T-SHIRTS, ONE FOR EACH TIME I'M GONNA SEE THE MOVIE,;):up: I CAN'T WAIT!!!:D:up::trans:

^ whoa nelly

I think I am going tomorrow night so I don't have to worry about work the next morning :D

MEGA-FOX.gif
doyou.gif
THIS is wht's going to happen when i see transformers 6hrs 15min can't wait....how about you...

The 8:00 showing was almost sold out when I brought ten tickets for me and my friends!!!! We are soo excited...
So I have a question I think I brought one or two too many tickets...should I be generous and give them away for free...because the show is sold out...or should I sale them and get money?

The 8:00 showing was almost sold out when I brought ten tickets for me and my friends!!!! We are soo excited...
So I have a question I think I brought one or two too many tickets...should I be generous and give them away for free...because the show is sold out...or should I sale them and get money?

Hald and half.

9:30 tonight. Really excited, going over there at 8:15 to make sure we get good seats. Don't know how many people will be there or how huge it might be- so, I thought it best to go early because there is no real indication of how huge this will turn out to be. So, going early just to be safe.

9:30 because that's the only digital showing that they have at my theater. Digital= crystal clear images.

I'm hyped, listening to the soundtrack now as I put the finishing touches on my Spider-Man 5 screenplay which I hope to have premiere tomorrow on SHH.

I'm seeing it tonight in a cheapie theater but I may go see it again on July 4th.

Still another working day for me before I can see Transformers...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"