Are you dead?

I know Mondays make us all feel a little dead inside, but Fridays bring the renewal of life back!! (How's that for some lame pseudo pop-pyschology?!)

This guy knows.

GreatUnknown.jpg

"I've followed you on many adventures...but into the great unknown mystery, I go first, Indy!"

Last edited:
old Three Stooges skit...

Vernon Dent: "you may choose the manner of your death... you can have your head cut off or you can be burned at the stake"

Curly: "that's easy... I'd rather be burnt at the stake"
Larry: "really?... how come?"
curly: " hot steak is better than a cold chop"

*insert appropriate Moe slap*

It's like walking around as a ghost. I'd call it more broken or shattered. Living off borrowed time. Advancing yet rarely being 'in the moment' even with you living a dream life. It f'ing sucks to be honest. But, the arts is usually the world of the broken lol.... helps if you have some sarcasm about being a lot like Casper.

I am dead but dreaming.

Phnglui mglwnafh Cthul̸̨̮̔́ͧͭḫ̘̫͎̉̒̌̅ͣͧ̄̾ũ̴̡̖͕̞̳̙̫͈͎̄͌ͩ̿ ̧͈͓͔̠̼̠͌̋̊̈́̋R̵̛̞͆̒ͭ͆̄̇̈̚͜l̷̘̯̺͕͕͉͉̣̅ͯ̏ͧ̋͆ͨ́y͍͓̜̠̭̫̟̙ͧͩͬ̉͌̌̚͞e̲͍̯͈̭̬̿ͣ͌͗ͫh̐͗ͭ͒͏̡̣̥ ͙̣̬̈́ͩ̕ẉ̢̙̮̻̠̙͇̪ͭ͛̏̈̅ͧ̓g̨̛̰̝͎ͩ͊ͮ̈́̽ͧ͞a̱̭͍ͦ͑̔͌͜͝h̡̲̙̗̠͎̮̀ͥͫ͌̇ͤͬ̋̌n̳̦͕̣͇̜̯̹̎ͭ́̍́̚ȧ͉͛̓ͣ̾͝g͉̥̤̠̲̰̝̈́ͤ̉̐̽̂ͤͥ̚͢lͬͮ͏͓̤̘̗̰͈̮ ̵̧͎̰̯̯͙̯̱ͫ͒F͓̹̘̯̄̍͛͊̉ͤ̾̊ͅṱ̜̏̆̔͊͌a̸̲ͭͯͪͮͯ̒͋́͘g̛̮͎͉̺̞ͨ́̆̇̀ͤņ̫͍͚̬̯͖̟̏͐͡!ͭͬ͂̓̀̓ͩ҉̨̪̰̜̻̣

I am immortal.

what does my being a zombie count as?... living dead?...

Yes, I'm dead. :dry:

Dead serious about going to Itchy and Scratchy Land! :awesome:

I know Mondays make us all feel a little dead inside, but Fridays bring the renewal of life back!! (How's that for some lame pseudo pop-pyschology?!)

Yeah , this is a typical Monday thread.

"There's more than one way to be immortal."
Kappa.png

I'm not just dead. I was never alive. I'm an inanimate object!

Death is but a door, time is but a window, I'll be back.

...actually I'm alive, I just like to quote Ghostbusters II.

I'm only dead when I go to work. Once I leave I'm suddenly alive again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"