Are you STILL hyped?

UltimateJustin

The Hype's Black Purist
Reaction score
Do you still have active interest in Spiderman 3 related articles? When you pass the good aisle of toys do you always check the SM3's? Are you still engaged in any related media, such as the game, or making bootleg mixtapes of the score to jam on high-depression Wednesdays? I just bought the game for Wii cause it was $20, and nothing has really come along for me to replace Spiderman 3 in my heart. Maybe when TDK starts coming out with merchandise I can finally move on. Maybe not.

Are you still watching/analyzing/reading/playing Spidermeezy Threezy?

Considering hype is an anticipatory feeling, and the movie came out over 9 months ago, I can't say I'm "hyped."

I am, however, pretty anxious about 3.1 and 4.

I still look at the toys when i go in the toy department and I still watch the movie sometimes, but I'm not very excited no more because the film came out a while ago.

Why would I be hyped about a movie that came out almost a year ago? :o

I'm not hyped about the movie anymore. It was released almost a year ago, after all.

All of my hype is going towards Indiana Jones 4 and The Dark Knight. Granted, I won't be buying merchandise like I did for Spidey 3, but I'm still hyped for those movies.

I have a very strong feeling regarding Spider-Man 3; it's difficult to describe, but I guess you could call it "untapped potential". To me, it's like Spider-Man 3 never came out, it's still some project over the distant horizon. I'm still waiting for the REAL Spider-Man 3 to hit theaters. Whenever I do watch it, I observe two movies: the one on my TV set, and the one in my mind; and the one in my mind is always more entertaining.

If anyone is in the same boat as I was in, read Peter David's novelization; you'll definitely get some closure for those lingering story points. Get your hands on the Spider-Man Chronicles too, if you can, and read them in tandem; the Spider-Man Chronicles confirms a lot of things that were seemingly "left out" of the movie, but were included in the novel.

Hopefully, the Powers That Be will hear our pleas for Spider-Man 3.1, and we'll get to see those scenes someday. But in the event that day never comes, I highly recommend checking those books out.

I have a very strong feeling regarding Spider-Man 3; it's difficult to describe, but I guess you could call it "untapped potential". To me, it's like Spider-Man 3 never came out, it's still some project over the distant horizon. I'm still waiting for the REAL Spider-Man 3 to hit theaters. Whenever I do watch it, I observe two movies: the one on my TV set, and the one in my mind; and the one in my mind is always more entertaining.

If anyone is in the same boat as I was in, read Peter David's novelization; you'll definitely get some closure for those lingering story points. Get your hands on the Spider-Man Chronicles too, if you can, and read them in tandem; the latter confirms a lot of things that were seemingly "left out" of the movie, but were included in the novel.

Hopefully, the Powers That Be will hear our pleas for Spider-Man 3.1, and we'll get to see those scenes someday. But in the event that day never comes, I highly recommend checking those books out.

I read the book, and I liked the additional scenes especially Brock at the Stacy's house, but it also showed physically what was wrong with the movie's pacing. The Peter/MJ French restaurant/engagement dinner is in the middle or further than the middle of the book, which shows how rushed everything else after that was.

I'm not hyped, per se. I don't play the game much anymore, but I sometimes pick it up. Swinging through the city is still an incomparable gaming experience. The score is on my iPod, but I don't listen much, but I still make manips, and I'm still spideyssuperfan, despite what my new username says.

Like most people,I'm not really "hyped" for it anymore. It came out almost a year ago,but I still do check the toy/comic book stores for new products and such. Since Venom and the symbiote were in part 3,I'm always on the lookout for new Venom figures or products.To be honest,each movie still has me in it's grip,if that makes any sense. With each movie there was a great anticipation and up untill the films came out,I was scanning the internet/television/magazines for any new picture or article about the upcoming films. Being a Spidey fanboy means really getting into these films. You spend up to a year before the movie following every little detail and you can't help but really get inside your heart and head. I still remember the excitement I had going to see each film for the first time. Each film holds a certain memory.
Spider-man 3 has come and gone and while I liked the film,it makes me sad that so many didn't and that Venom/Eddie Brock was so wasted in the film. Now,Spider-man 4 is starting to get all my attention,as is the Venom spinoff. But I still love and watch Spider-man 1-3 regularly.:woot:

I still care for this movie, yes, if that's what you mean. While it has script problems, I also felt it had heart, emotional impact (when it was executed well) and a great ending scene.

I still like it alot.
I want the Marvel Legends series of SM3 figures. We don't have them at any store around here.:o

Sometimes I even watch the trailers. They are cool.

Hmmm, I was just thinking that I hadn't watched SM3 in some time, I feel kind of bad about that. 'Cause SM and SM2 were in constant replay when they came out, I couldn't get enough. :csad: The trailer is on my iPod so I occasionally get it played into my skull and I reminisce about the good ole days of losing my mind with excitement.

yes i remeber that hype the venom cospiracy the green goblin/hobgoblin suit the trailer those crappy 5in figs and that incredible clip on nbc those were the days i walked in that movie theater waiting 3 yrs for this movie and it let me down they killed my fav villian ,it was a chick flick, no action at all but i could care less i bought da movie and i have the 6in figs i didnt care for the movie but i loved the hype

I still have a little hype left in me for the extended version of Spider-Man 3 because we know it will eventually be released.

I get hyped whenever I see the trailer for any spidey movie, or if i see a fanmade video :yay:

But then i see the movie and all the good feelings go away :csad:

It's hard to believe it came out almost a year ago.

wow i no its amazing that once the spidey boards were packed and now its like 12 views

It's hard to believe it came out almost a year ago.

It's unbelievable how fast everything has gone.

As far as still being hyped for the movie, that's a definite no. I haven't watched the movie since November.

No, I just came here to visit the other Spidey boards and happened to click in the Spidey 3 forum. Other than that, I don't even come here.

I still very much enjoy Spidey 3, but I'm not exactly "hyped" for it seeing as it came out almost a year ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"