Are you STILL hyped?

yes i remeber that hype the venom cospiracy the green goblin/hobgoblin suit the trailer those crappy 5in figs and that incredible clip on nbc those were the days i walked in that movie theater waiting 3 yrs for this movie and it let me down they killed my fav villian ,it was a chick flick, no action at all but i could care less i bought da movie and i have the 6in figs i didnt care for the movie but i loved the hype

Wtf?

no onli for a short amont of tyme yea it had action but for a good 20 or so and then boom its over the best fight in the whole movie is when black spidey and goblin fight in harrys house it was just a dissapointment imo he didnt have the black suit on hardly at all and venom the most popular villian got killed off in the dumbest way im sry but i was dissapointed and it seemed to be more focused on things that didnt matter

I know its been almost a year but I am still less of myself and more of a product of my hype for Spiderman 3. I've been changed in good and bad ways and there is no undoing that. I know they say that life goes on, and I understand that. I just sometimes don't understand why.

I'm hyped for 3? no.

But I am looking to hear some news about 4.

no really it had no action but jus a lil:o
Peter vs Harry (Aerial Fight)
Gwen Stacy rescue
Spidey vs Sandman (Armoured car)
Black Spidey vs Sandman (Subway)
Peter vs Harry (Mansion)
Spidey/Goblin vs Venom/Sandman (Finale)

That's a little?

yeah there was a lot more, as far as action goes, than the other movies I think. more fights

I haven't been excited about it in a while. In fact, I haven't even watched the movie since November. :o

SM1 and 2 only had about two fights each.

Three fights.

SM-1:

- The Unity festival
- Burning building
- Abandoned building

SM-2:

- Bank/building wall
- Clock tower/Train
- Ock's lair

Spider-Man 1 and 2 were about quality, not quantity. Unlike Spider-Man 3, which was just a crammed character fest.

Peter vs Harry (Aerial Fight)
Gwen Stacy rescue
Spidey vs Sandman (Armoured car)
Black Spidey vs Sandman (Subway)
Peter vs Harry (Mansion)
Spidey/Goblin vs Venom/Sandman (Finale)

That's a little?

if u count the timing of it look to me it was a chick flick the onli action that impressed me was venom vs spidey and the sequences were way to fast and not mindgripping like spidey 2 was and its my opinion im sry the action sucked

- Burning building

- Ock's lair

Jeez, those were barely fights and neither one matched the level of any action scene in SM3.

Joker said:
Spider-Man 1 and 2 were about quality, not quantity.

SM2, I'll give you, but the fight scenes in SM1 were weak. The only good one was the final beatdown between Spidey and GG, despite being very "un-Spider-Man like."

Btw, you wouldn't consider the Harry fights or the battle royale as quality? I though they were just as good as the fight scenes in SM2, with the Sandman battles and the crane disaster just icing on the cake.

Jeez, those were barely fights and neither one matched the level of any action scene in SM3.

They were fight scenes.

They lasted just as long, if not longer than the Sandman fight on the armoured truck and the one in the subway.

I think the Sandman armoured truck fight was just under 60 seconds. And nearly half of it was spent with Spidey skiing on a car door.

SM2, I'll give you, but the fight scenes in SM1 were weak. The only good one was the final beatdown between Spidey and GG, despite being very "un-Spider-Man like."

The SM-1 fights may not have been as snazzy with the CGI as the latter two movies, but they were pretty good.

Btw, you wouldn't consider the Harry fights or the battle royale as quality? I though they were just as good as the fight scenes in SM2, with the Sandman battles and the crane disaster just icing on the cake.

I don't consider the first Harry fight quality. Especially with Peter showing more concern for catching a flippin' ring instead of stopping Harry. The mansion battle was great. Probably my favourite scene in the movie.

Didn't care for the final battle, either. Between the lame giant Sandman, the corny dialogue spewing from the crowd of spectators and the news crew, And Venom being taken down so quickly after Sandman was dispatched, it was very underwhelming, IMO.

They were fight scenes.

They were lame.

The Sandman fights, short as they were, showcased the abilities of both Spider-Man and Sandman. They also do a nice job of contrasting the red-and-blue Spidey to the black suited one.

The Green Goblin fights (with the exception of the last one) were boring. They did not make the GG appear extraordinary nor did they show what Spider-Man was actually capable of (e.g. bouncing on parade balloons).

Joker said:
I don't consider the first Harry fight quality. Especially with Peter showing more concern for catching a flippin' ring instead of stopping Harry.

Stopping Harry? Stopping him from what?

And I don't why you're blowing the ring thing out of proportion (never mind the actual importance of the ring). There was one scene of Peter dropping the ring and then one of Pete catching it. That's it. Most of the fight was, you know, actual fighting--with Peter alternating between going on the defensive and offensive against Harry.

Joker said:
Didn't care for the final battle, either. Between the lame giant Sandman, the corny dialogue spewing from the crowd of spectators and the news crew, And Venom being taken down so quickly after Sandman was dispatched, it was very underwhelming, IMO.

Still beats the hell out of the final Ock fight. :oldrazz:

They were lame.

In your opinion.

The Sandman fights, short as they were, showcased the abilities of both Spider-Man and Sandman. They also do a nice job of contrasting the red-and-blue Spidey to the black suited one.

The Sandman fights didn't show anything out of the ordinary that we had not seen Spidey do before in SM-1 or SM-2. Skiing along the street, shooting impact webbing, flying thru the air to pounce at a foe etc. Seen it all before.

The Green Goblin fights (with the exception of the last one) were boring. They did not make the GG appear extraordinary nor did they show what Spider-Man was actually capable of (e.g. bouncing on parade balloons).

Are you kidding? Goblin taking out a bunch of Cops all in one go in hand to hand combat, catching Spidey's punch and then sending him flying away across the street with a powerful kick, flying and catching Spidey with great speed on his glider and slamming him into a glass window, the razor bats, the guns and bombs on his glider etc.

They showed him as extraordinary. No question.

Stopping Harry? Stopping him from what?

Oh gee, I don't know, killing him? :whatever: Sending chunks of wall showering down to the streets below? Tossing him thru building windows where he might hurt some innocents etc?

And I don't why you're blowing the ring thing out of proportion (never mind the actual importance of the ring). There was one scene of Peter dropping the ring and then one of Pete catching it. That's it.

It was the one time we saw Peter put genuine effort into stopping Harry, instead of just trying to dodge him and swinging away from him.

When the ring went, he actually knocked Harry off the glider, then used the glider himself to get that ring.

LOL!

Still beats the hell out of the final Ock fight. :oldrazz:

Not to me.

I'll take Ock and Spidey duking it out, MJ and the city being in peril from Ock's reactor of doom, than watching Spidey fight the Stay Puft Marshmallow man.....errr I mean Sandman, with the newscast and crowd spewing their corny lines in the background.

i just thought and remembered something, did Venom & Spiderman just fight about for 30 seconds max? when both are falling to the ground? and then don't tell me that Venom fought after that cause it was just Venom jumping out with claws, Venom choking Spidey, Venom gets thrown trough a wall, Venom hides and surprises Spidey, Hits Him with pipes and then dies? man how they made the Venom character so weak!!! they should have left Sandman and Goblin better off. just thought id point that out.

They were fight scenes.

They lasted just as long, if not longer than the Sandman fight on the armoured truck and the one in the subway.

I think the Sandman armoured truck fight was just under 60 seconds. And nearly half of it was spent with Spidey skiing on a car door.

The SM-1 fights may not have been as snazzy with the CGI as the latter two movies, but they were pretty good.

I don't consider the first Harry fight quality. Especially with Peter showing more concern for catching a flippin' ring instead of stopping Harry. The mansion battle was great. Probably my favourite scene in the movie.

thank you dammit

I lost hype in this movie the second I saw it...gave it another shot and was still dissapointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"