Ariel Castro, Cleveland kidnapper hanged himself in prison

Well, Himmler and Goring pulled it off. Still, raises some questions how he did it.

Good riddance. I wonder how he did it.

He robbed those girls of years of their lives, and now, faced with the same fate for himself, he instead took the coward's way out.

I say this, and I don't say it lightly: Burn in Hell, you piece of ****.

Is it really though?

It's more than he deserved. He should have rotted in a cell.

Why did he want the death penalty off the table if he was just gonna kill himself anyways?

Anyway, good riddance to a piece of human garbage. A shame he didn't suffer more. But at least he's gone.

Why did he want the death penalty off the table if he was just gonna kill himself anyways?

When he was convicted, sitting in his isolated cell knowing that he will spend the rest of his days in prison looking over his shoulder from over inmates wanting a piece of him it probably finally set in that it would be easier to off himself.

It sucks that his victims never got to see him rot in prison. A quick death is too easy for the likes of him.

They should have been watching for this. That ******* should have been rotting for a long time yet.

damn shame he should of gotten the butt sex for 100 years straight

He robbed those girls of years of their lives, and now, faced with the same fate for himself, he instead took the coward's way out.

This.....every word of it

Done and done.

I don't think he'll be allowed to "rest in peace".

Just a hunch.

They should have been watching for this. That ******* should have been rotting for a long time yet.
They do rounds every 30 minutes in his area of the prison, or are supposed to according to reports.

The truth is if you want to kill yourself and are really, truly serious about it, you will find a way to do it.

He basically took the cowardly way out.

At least he's not wasting tax payers money rotting in hell

I'm starting to wonder if someone didn't just strangle the son of a *****.

Yep

I'm starting to wonder if someone didn't just strangle the son of a *****.

I think it was his final "**** you" to society and its laws and rules. His deserved fate was to either die of old age in prison, die of execution or die at the hands of a stronger, more violent criminal than he, and yet even then he refused the world that right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"