Multiple students attacked with a knife in Pennsylvania school

Every time something like this happens, I wonder how it happened to so many people, and that no one could be bothered to, instead of say, running the other way, grab a chair and whack him upside the head or something.

Every time something like this happens, I wonder how it happened to so many people, and that no one could be bothered to, instead of say, running the other way, grab a chair and whack him upside the head or something.
A lot of kids said they didn't even notice they were stabbed until moments later. When people are not expecting something like that to happen it's really not that surprising that they don't notice or think it was just someone bumping into them.

So he was weaving his way through a crowd stabbing people randomly.

Well, people are surprised when someone just stabs them. Especially in America, I certainly wouldn't be expecting a spree stabbing.

I think the truth is that, once they find themselves in these sorts of situations, people do not react in the way that they hoped they would. I can see that incomprehension is likely to be the first response; after that, it may be too late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"