Arms of Fate (Spider-Man story)

Spider-ManHero12

Web-Slinger
Reaction score

Arms of Fate
By: Spider-ManHero12

Our story starts here, Rykers Island. Home crininals, insane. In one cel lthough, we find a man reading a novel. A man with glasses, who looks well reserved into his own world at the moment. His name....is Otto Octavius.

A security guard walks past his cell, giving him a slightly disgusting look.
Otto turns his head slowly towards him.

Otto: "Problem?"

Security gaurd raises one eye brow.

Surity gaurd: "No, but what if there was?"
Otto: "Listen, creetin, you came charging over here with the attitude. To put me on the spot."

The security gaurd growls, walks away, as Otto grows a slight smirk. We

then, move onto another part of the city, where we find a certain man named.......Quentin Beck. He excaped from prison a while back was ever captured. He's now in a deserted apartment.

Quentin: *Hmmmm, my plan should work. I need to get back at the wall-crawling arachnid, but the only way for my plan to work is my by a man named Dr. Octopus! He has the smarts, the itnelligence, to make this work! And I am the only one who can get him here, but not as Beck, no, but as Mysterio!*

later that night, at an aprtment in NYC. We find Peter Parker, struggling to scrape the mud out of his costume.

Peter *Damnit! it's taking forever to come out! If only Sandman didn't fight me so hard. Heck, what am I thinking? He's one of my enemies. What do I expect? A warm welcome?*

Then, Peter hears a knock at his dorr.

*knock! knock! knock!*

Peter puts down his suit.

Peter: "coming!"

He opens up the door.

MJ: "Hey, tiger! I just came over to bring you some new cloths I bought you!"

MJ walks in with two hands full of bags. Peter scratches his head.

Peter: "Uhhh, thanks MJ, but you didn't need to buy so many."

Peter then sees a part of his suit sticking out from the bathroom runs and shuts the door. He starts sweating out of nervousness and MJ is smiling, but she then asks him why he's acting so strang.

MJ: "Peter, is something wrong? You look a bit....nervous, TIger."

Peter gives a nervous laugh.

Peter: "Uhh, no, MJ...I-I'm not nervous at all."

He cracks a bit of a smile and MJ laughs. She then walks to the kitchen and takes out some food she brought from home to cook.

Peter: *Whew! That was close!*

MJ: "Peter, you're too much. Well, I brought some food from home to cook here, Want to watch a movie, Tiger?"

Peter Gives a slight smile.

Peter: "What are we watching?"

MJ: "Well, how about No Country For Old Men?

Peter: "That would be great!"

MJ realises she forgot the DVD after she looks in her purse.

MJ: "Oh no! I forgot the film!"

Peter thinks to himself a bit and smiles.

Peter: *Hmmm, maybe we should go see a film togeather."

Peter: "Don't worry about it, MJ. We can just go see a film if you'd like."
MJ turns around.

MJ: "Really, tiger?"

Peter: "Sure! Let's go!"

We then turn our attention back to rykers island that night, where we see a security graud eating a donut while reading a magazine. However, smoke starts to appear under hsi feet, he gets up, and starts getting curious. Then, all of a sudden, Mysterio appears and zaps him with a lazer device. The gaurd is knocked out. Then, as gaurds come rushing in, Mysterio is gone.

Gaurd: "What the hell?"

Then, we go to the cell of Otto Octavius, when, suddenly smoke appears in fornt of his cell. Mysterio appears, and unlocks the cell door with a gaurds key.

Ock: "You dear, come in here? What is this all about, you fool?!"
Mysterio: "You'll know soon enough! Let's go!"

Ock: "Not yet!"

Then, suddenly Ock is still, he's using his mind to bring his tentacles to him., they bust out and are throwing security gaurds. Moments later, it finally gets up to Ock and latches onto him. However, suddenly, the gaurd that was scolding Ock earlier that day. His eyes wide, his mouth open. Ock smirks, and then one of his tentacles grabs the gaurd by the throat. Ock has the tentacles bring the security gaurd over, right to Ock's face. Then, Ock has his tentacle squeeze very tightly until

*Snap!*

The gaurds kneck is broken and he is dead.

To be continued in Arms of Fate part 2!

I just finished reading part 1, excellent work SMH12. I can't wait for the next chapter!

Part 2

We open up to Peter and MJ walking out of theater

Peter: "Hmm, what a great comeback Eastwood made. I'm was so shocked by the ending. Pretty sad."

MJ: "Very true, Tiger. I cried! So, I think I'd better head home"

Peter opens his eyes wide and reacts quickly.

Peter: "Wait, MJ. Would you like me to take you home?

Peter stands there, thinking. He hopes so much that he could take her home.

MJ: "That's okay, Tiger. I'll take a cab. See ya!"

Peter looks kind of sad, but also keeps a straight face before hesitantly saying.

Peter: "See ya, MJ."

Then, minutes later, we find Peter walking home, deep in thoughts.

Peter: *If MJ loves me, then why wouldn't she let me take her home? Ahh, well, I wonder how Aunt May is doing? I should call her once I get home.*

Peter walks into his apartment and grabs the phone. he calls Aunt May's house.

Aunt May: "Hello?"
Peter: "Who's pretty voice is that?"

Peter smiles.

Aunt May: "Oh, Peter. Have you been doing okay? Eating right? Dressing warm?"

Peter: "Oh everything has been fine, Aunt May. Me and---"

Then all of a sudden Peter hears a crash from the phone.

Peter: "Aunt May?! Aunt May?! Are you all right?!"

Peter then races to his Aunt May's house. Or more like Web-swing. He changes into his Spidey clothes.

Spidey: *I might not be able to get there fast as Peter Parker, but I can as Spider-Man!*

Spidey swings as fast as he can until, his spider-sense goes off and he sees a puff of smoke in an alley, people are running!

Spidey: *No! not now!*

He swings over to an alley where he sees the smoke. Then, suddenly, his spider sense goes off and he sees Mysterio.

Mysterio: " I am Mysterio!!! You will all---"

Then a punch comes out of no where knocking Mysterio down. Mysterio didn't expect it. So, then Spidey pulls Mysterio in close.

Spidey: "I don't have time for this!"

He then smashes Mysteiro into the brick wall twice and then swings away. Mysterio would have put up a much much much better fight but that punch made him too woozy and it surprised him. Mysterio then gets up, an dissapears.

Then, moments later, we find Mysterio appear at an underground area.
Doc Ock is there as well.

Mysterio: "We need a new plan!"

Doc Ock: "You dragged me into this, creetin! I tell you what to do!"
Mysterio takes off his bowl.
Beck: "I-I got the blueprints, would you like me to---"

Ock grabs the blueprints and pushes Mysterio to the side.

Ock: "Hmm, it seems as though this plan means for you to take control of the city, making everybody go crazy."

Beck smiles.

Beck: "Yes! I am going to rule this city, and nobody will stand in my way! Not even....you, Doc!"

Doc Ock stands still, eye brows go down, looking angry, even with the glasses on. We know that those eyes hidden under glasses are filled with rage.
Then, a tentacle swoops fast, grabs Mysterio and slams him into the wall!

*SLAM!*

Then Mysterio throws two cubes, making Ock think he's in downtown NYC. Then Ock goes to flip an incoming car, but his tentacles go through it. Then, Mysterio brings him back to reality.

Otto grabs mysterio, punches him in the face while pooring himself a drink. He takes a sip.

Ock: "I swear, fool, I'll kill you! Don't try it."

Then, he releases Mysterio.

Mysterio: "We need to find a way to make this work."

Ock smirks.

Ock: "Oh, I know what to do."

Then, we see Spidey land on the roof of Aunt May's house, changes into Peter parker, and opens the door quickly.

Peter: "Anna, where's Aunt May?! What happened?!"

Aunt Anna is crying, while Peter puts his hand on her shoulder.

Aunt Anna: "Oh, Peter, she got dizzy, fell, and hit her head. She's at the hospital."

Peter's eyes widen and tears start to form.

To be continued in Part 3! Stay tuned! :yay::up:

PART 3

A hospital in NYC, a room where Peter's Aunt is staying. Peter, sitting quietly, staring at Aunt May sleeping in a bed.

Peter: *She's taken care of me all of my life. She was like a mtoher to me. The mother I never had. I lost my parents at an early age, too early to remember. Then, to good people took me in. If anything happens to Aunt May, I'll---*

Then, a door opens.

MJ: "Peter?........I.....I heard what happened. I got hear as fast as I could."

Peter turns his head slowly towards MJ. She sees his tears.

MJ: "Peter, the doctor says she'll be okay. I mean, Aunt May would--"

Peter cuts her off.

Peter: "I don't think she can take much more, MJ. Uncle Ben, her heart, everything. How much more do you think she can take?"

MJ tears up. She walks over to Peter and picks up his hand.

MJ: "She's strong, Peter. That's what the Parkers are. Strong, fearless."

Peter smiles, gets up and leaves the room. MJ stays, and touches Aunt May's hand.

We then turn to Peter Parker walking down the sidewalk, wrapped in thought.

Peter: *What next? Who will be hurt next?! Mary jane?! Robbie?! Flash?!
No matter where I go, my friends are harmed. The typical Parker luck.*

Then, a man wearing a hat, and a long trenchcoat bumps into Peter while walking.

Peter: "Hey, watch it!"

The man continues walking. Peter's spider-sense whent off.

Peter: *Why did my spider sense suddenly go off there?*

Then, a puff of smoke. People running down the strett. Peter's eyes wide.

Peter: *Ohhh, not again. Damnit!*

Peter runs into the alley and changes into his Spidey suit ,then comes swinging out of the alley and lands on top of a car.

Spidey: "How's that fishbowl doing for ya, lately, Mysterio? Alot of fish swimming in there?"

Mysterio: "Your wisecracks can't distract me this time, web-slinger!"

Spidey: "Oh, that's too bad, because I was just getting rolling."

Then, Spidey jumps into the air, shoots two webs at Mysterio, and pulls himself to Mysterio. However, he goes right through Mysterio."

Spidey: *An illusion, once again! I should be used to his tricks by now!*

Then, his spider-sense goes off and a charging rhino comes at him. Spidey shoots a web, but it goes through it.

Spidey: *Damnit!*

Then, tentacles come out and grab him by his arms.

Spidey: *Doc Ock?! This must be another illusion! Well, it won't work, fishbowl!"

Doc Ock pulls Spidey in closer.

Ock: "Ahh, in your dreams, arachnid! Doctor Octopus is real!"

To be continued in part 4! Stay tuned! :yay::up:

^^ Lol, I'd love to. However, that would be pretty hard in my opinion. Though, it's not impossible, so who knows? Also, part 4 will be up soon!

Last edited:
PART 4

Spidey: "Mysterio must have broken you out of prison didn't he, Ocky? You becoming is pet?"

Spidey: *It's working! I'm distracting him!*
Ock starts to become even more serious and agressive. Ock throws Spidey right through a building wall and out the other side. Spidey is falling, but he shoots two webs, slingshots himself up in the air. He then shoots two webs to the top of the building (he's above the bulding) and pulls himself straight down to Ock kicked him HARD and FAST, sending Ock right thorugh a car! Ock's bleeding, Spidey's cut.

Spidey: "Ohhh, that had to hurt. Need a bandaid?"

Ock's tentacles grab a car and throws it at Spidey! Spidey's spider-sense goes off and jumps out of the way.

Spidey: *Whew! That was close! Ock seems to be more agressive than the last time we fought! I---*

Then Ock grabs a chunk of a bulding and lugnes it at Spidey, but Spidey shoots a web at it and uses it as leverage to jump off of onto Ock. However, when he goes to jump, he gets hit fast by tentacle, knockin him right into a bus.

Spidey: *Ahhh!!! Uhh....that...hurt! I'm becoming..a bit...dizzy...erhhhh.*

Spidey is knocked out. Moments later, we see a city blocked with debris and smashed cars every where. Spidey wakes up, seeing people standing over him.

Spidey: "Uhhh, hi!"

Spidey sees the police.

Police: "There he is! Get him!"

Spidey gets up and shoots a web at the all the officers guns.

Spidey: "Keep those nozzles covered, guys! Ock is the one you want!"

Spidey shoots a web and swings away.

Spidey: *So, it seems as though Ock and Mysterio are...working togeather? For the amount of years I've known Ock, he was never the type to be bossed around by anyone. That must explai why he got upset when I asked him if he became Mysterios's pet because Mysterio must have broken him out of prison! Something tells me that this is far from over. I have more important things to worry about now though.*

We then turn to the Daily Bugle. Home of a certain publisher.

JJJ slams open officer door.

JJJ: "Where's Robbie?! Get me Robbie!"

RObbie walks up to JJJ.

Robbie: "Right here, JJJ. WHat do you want me to puti n the headline?"

JJJ smiles while smoking a cigar

JJJ: "Spider-Man and Doc Ock destroy city!"

Robbie: "JJJ, Spider-Man is innocent! I know it in my heart. Ock was the one who destroyed the city. Spidey was just trying to stop him!"

JJJ: "Robbie, do you like your job?"

Robbie: "Yes, I do, Jonah."

JJJ growls: "THEN DO WHAT I SAY! Spider-Man is jsut as bad as ock if not worse and you take his side instead of mine?!"

Jonah snarls, walks into his office, and slams the door.

Robbie gives a slight grin, looks at Betty, and giggles a little.

We then turn our attentions to who appears out of smoke ontop of a bulding in downtown NYC. Mysteiro is metting Ock there.

Mysterio: "We need to make our move now. our mission is to put people in a state of panic all over the city. Making them see animals eveyrwhere, giant monsters, dinasours, everything!"

Ock his normal arms crossed.

Ock: "Listen here, you fool. I will do this, but don't think of me as your pet."

Mysterio: "Will you just listen to me for atleast a few moments?!"

Ock raises one eyebrow and smirks.

Mysterio: "If we can connect this wire to some sort of satellite device, or basically anything that invovles power lines all over the city. It'll transmit waves of energy into every person in NYC."

Ock: "Obviously, you are forgetting something, you mindless dolt! This isn't going to work on Spider-Man! We will need to upgrade this to a higher level in order to delve into his head."

Mysterio: "And how do we plan to do that?"

Ock: "I'll handle that, creetin. Me and you are very different, you know? I don't like you. I don't work for you, and you do not own me. If anything, I own you. Don't push me, you misguided fool."

Ock then uses his tentacles to climb down the building. then Mysterio slowly disappears into a pfuf of smoke along with the unfinished device he has.

To be continued in part 5! Stay tuned! :yay::up:

PART 5

We turn to a though wrapped Peter Parker walking down the street to the hospital to visit his poor Aunt May.

Peter: *If this be my destiny. That's what I have to think about every day. At the end of the day, what does this life represent? Am I so much better than everyone else? I can save a few thousands of people a year, but I can't save my own Aunt? The one who has cared for me? That's the way my life is, I guess. Life isn't fair. No matter how hard you try to make things better, it'll always come back to haunt you.*

Then, after that long moment, Peter reaches the hospital. Inside he finds Robbie Robertson on his way out.

Peter: "Ohhh...hey Robbie. How did you know my Aunt was sick?"

Robbie smiles. He's always been so nice to Peter and his Aunt.

Robbie: "Mary Jane told me, Peter."

Peter: "Oh, yes, I thought she would."

Robbie: "I'll do anything I possibly can to make things better, Peter. Here, peter. Take this."

Robbie reaches into his pocket and takes out $200.

Peter: "Robbie, I can't take this. You don't need to--"

Robbie interrupts.

Robbie: "Yes, I do, Peter. You and your Aunt have always been so kind to me. Take it, and spend it on something you love."

Robbie puts his hand on Peter's shoulder.

Robbie: "Take care, Peter. I'll see you at the Bugle."

Peter puts the money in his pocket and sighs.

We then turn to see an ailing elderly woman. It's Aunt May in a coma in the hospital with Peter watching. Peter slowly pulls the money out of his pocket. He stares at it, walks over to Aunt May. He then slowly opens her hand, puts it in her hand, and closes it. Then he kisses her hand and leaves.

We then turn to an underground area where we find Doc Ock and Mysterio.

Mysterio: "Is that damn thing almost ready, yet?!"

Ock's tentacles and himhimself stops working on the device for a moment.

Ock: "Patience, fool! If you knew anything about this, you would know, first hand, that it doesn't take an hour to build something like this, creetin!"

Msyterio: "I know my stuff, Ock! You may be a scientist, but I also worked with effects."

Then, Mysterio takes off his bowl and starts working on another part of the device.

We then, turn our attention above ground to Mary Jane coming home from work. However, it's night time and she's walking past an alley on a lonely street. Someone pulls her into an alley and takes out a knife.

Peter isn't far behind. His apartment is close by, so MJ told him she would meet him there after he gets the food because there was a long wait in line at the food place. His spider sense goes off while he's holding food
that he was getting for MJ.

Peter: *Oh no! My spider sense is telling me something is wrong!*

Peter jumps on the wall, still in his normal Peter parker clothes.

Then, without the criminals seeing him, Peter lands on the ground, punches one of the thugs in the face, and throws him across the alley.

Peter: "MJ, are you okay?"

MJ has tears in her eyes.

MJ: "I think so, but how did you do that?"

Peter starts becoming nervous.

Peter: "D-do what?"

MJ: "Well, throw that guy. He threw him far!"
Peter scratchesh is head and sweats.

Peter: "Well, I've been eating good food. Some push-ups to!"

MJ smiles

MJ: "I see!...Oh, no, the food is wrecked."

Peter hugs MJ.

Peter: "That doesn't matter, MJ. What matters, of course, is that you're okay."

MJ: "Tiger, it's going to take more than a criminal to keep a girl lik me down."

Peter: *Ohh, how I love MJ's attitude. She always makes me laugh when I'm most sad. I'm so glad I have a friend like her in my life. It's not everyday that someone leaves their normal life behind them to save others in need."

To be continued! Stay tuned, guys! :yay::up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"