The Dark Knight Article: Two-Face's Face Should be Divided Horizontally, not Vertically

ThePhantasm

2 sexy 4 a stormtrooper
Reaction score
Two-Face’s Face Should Have Been Divided Horizontally Instead Of Vertically. I Will Not Back Down From This.

Two-Face, as we all know, is one of Batman’s biggest nemeses, and he gets his name from the fact that the left side of his face is grossly disfigured and the right side of his face is normal. But anyone who’s given it even three seconds of thought will agree that it would’ve been way cooler and scarier if he was deformed from the nose down and then normal above that. I am steadfast in this opinion.

Imagine this scene that could have been in The Dark Knight: Batman is out in the swamp looking for crime when, all of a sudden, he notices something in his peripheral vision. It’s the hair, forehead, and eyes of innocuous Gotham district attorney Harvey Dent emerging from the water. Batman lets down his guard to say hello and then—BAM—Harvey Dent stands up, revealing that he is actually the villain Two-Face!

Whoa! Doesn’t it give you chills just to think about? It’s the kind of haunting and awesome situation that could never happen with Two-Face as he currently exists. Right now, he’d have to crane his neck sideways and then pop up all awkwardly contorted, which would look stupider than pretty much anything I can think of.

Agree or disagree? Vote above.

Imagine this scene that could have been in The Dark Knight: Batman is out in the swamp looking for crime when, all of a sudden, he notices something in his peripheral vision. It’s the hair, forehead, and eyes of innocuous Gotham district attorney Harvey Dent emerging from the water. Batman lets down his guard to say hello and then—BAM—Harvey Dent stands up, revealing that he is actually the villain Two-Face!

This guy has no idea what he's talking about. Batman's out in the swamp when he meets Two Face. That article actually reads like a comedy piece.

This guy has no idea what he's talking about. Batman's out in the swamp when he meets Two Face. That article actually reads like a comedy piece.

I thought the swamp idea sounded pretty cool myself

I don't. It sounds dumb, and the last type of place Batman and Two Face would first meet.

you should be more open-minded about this

I'm not open minded to stupid ideas. As for Dent should only be deformed from the nose down, not only would that look much less scary, but he couldn't even be called Two Face then. Maybe Two Chin, or Two mouth.

As for Dent should only be deformed from the nose down, not only would that look much less scary, but he couldn't even be called Two Face then. Maybe Two Chin, or Two mouth.

he would still only have one chin, not sure what you mean

his chin would just be uglier

It's the same principle as only having one face, except one side is scarred and uglier. But he's still called Two Face.

good point, so he would just have one chin but two mouths

I feel like I'm in the minority on this

Its a Clickhole article, a subsidiary of The Onion.

So...

... draw your own conclusions.

If it was an attempt a joke article, it didn't really succeed.

The article is clearly a joke and I also sense ThePhantasm is merely having some fun here. :funny:

I honestly do think that his name should be pronounced toothpaste and he would look much more frightening if his face is horizontal.

But then there would be no Bad Harv, no SPLIT personality, just Half-a-Face...or Green fudge chin.

Last edited:
He would still have the split personality. Just that this face would be split horizontally instead of vertical.

I like the vertical split, never considered it any other way..

*tries not to vote for toothpaste*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"