Ask A Question Above, Get The Answer Below VI - Part 4

Who are you?

Seems that I'm this bold busty (not my words, a friend's words) Alien, who wears an uncomfortable looking bra. Bet I can shoot lasers or fireworks at my command.

Does that reply your question, old saggy man?

Old saggy man, yes under the influence of Grima Wormtongue a spy of Sauron, Théoden King of Rohan was a shell of his former self, lost in despair. And Gandalf the Grey broke the spell and Théoden was once more the proud King and Warrior. This old saggy man is still waiting for his wizard.

What is this fascination you have with aliens?

The fact that, up to date, no one dared to confirm (nor deny) their existence. You could say that they "belong" to comics or sci-fi, HOWEVER, it is based on sightings, experiences, etc etc... superheroes do not exist, your avatar belong to a fantasy novel/movie, mine: not clear.

Which imported items you wish you had access to?

Walkers Crisps from UK
Unusual Flavored Twix from Japan
Golden Gaytime Ice Cream from Australia
Martabak Manis from Indonesia
Rudi Dots from Hungary
McDonalds Les Deluxe Potatoes from France

What’s the background picture on your phone? Do you change it a lot?

IMG-20180924-170128350.jpg

FINALLY! that's my wallpaper :) - I took it, so... BEHOLD!- I do change it every a few months.

Which is that ONE word that you repeat the whole time?

"Aw, nuts!" - I had to ask my sister for that one because I didn't realize I had a habit of repeating that often.

Do you enjoy getting manicures/pedicures? How often do you get them?

I HATE paying a lot for services like those and you could spend hours just waiting for your turn. So, bought the machine and the semipermanent nail polishes and I save myself a lot of money and time!!! I get my nails done every week or so. The negative part is that there's no cute massages, no "would you like a coffee?" (If you are charging me for that, no.).

Ever been to a spa?

Not unless a brothel counts as a spa...?

Have you ever written anything longer than 10 pages?

I want to be an E-Girl on Instagram, Twitch, TikTok, & Twitter. All you have to do is show a little skin and guys throw their months salary at you! I make a well thought out witty post on Twitter and NOTHING!! Some rando thot says "hi" and instantly 60 likes 20 replies 35 retweets. FUUUUUUU!!!

Who out of all your friends and acquaintances (including yourself) is the smartest?

That is one interesting question! Because, I've been thinking for a while now: smart people, I know a bunch of them but THE SMARTEST of them all?:
  • Academically speaking, it could be Marina, a friend of mine who has 3 different degrees;
  • Life hack-wise: my brother. That man can make some beautiful AF furniture from scratch;
  • The wisest heart: my mother;
  • Got smarter with age: my aunt;
  • Smart dude whom I admire, the apple fo my eyes: my father, growing up they were very very poor and when his father died, he was able to provide for his mother and sister, then he provided for my mother and her kids (technically my half-siblings) and later on for my mother and me.
You are given a box: is big or small? Is it heavy or light? is it wrapped in paper or is it plain? Is there a tag or not?

You open it: does it pop or you have to look inside?

What pops out of it - what's inside?

A small, light box wrapped plainly, without a tag, unremarkable opening, inside is nothing, The box was my heart all along.

What's the lowdown downtown?

I have a voice that sounds like I've been gargling with broken glass and whiskey. I do not sing.

(no, really... what is it?)
The lowdown is the true facts or relevant information about something. When someone asks what's the lowdown downtown they're asking you what's up with the scene in the city, either clubs or parties or related activities.

Are you tired of sex questions?

The lowdown is the true facts or relevant information about something. When someone asks what's the lowdown downtown they're asking you what's up with the scene in the city, either clubs or parties or related activities.
Oh, I see.

Nope, there's always something new, something that I don't know. It's an interesting topic, if treated with respect, of course!

Which animal would you like to pet?

I don't think I've ever petted a living mink, that'd be nice. For thrills probably a black panther.

What do you think of the modern age of cartoons?

I LOVE THEM! I really enjoy them. Check this new Mickey Mouse episodes:

The faces are exquisite and the reactions are fantastic! I'm not ashamed to admit that I still laugh at these.

Which movie would you like to direct?

I'd like to direct a decent Superman movie and make him true to the comic version and have cameos of heroes & villains that haven't been in movies yet, with an excellent story and a billion dollar sfx budget... that'd be dope.

Who is the most famous person born on your birthday?

I got 4: Eva Longoria, Jai Courtney (not as famous as hot), Mark McGrath and Kim Raver

Yours? and don't lie.

William Morris, English textile designer, poet, and author
Harry Houdini, Hungarian-Jewish American magician and actor
Clyde Barrow, American criminal (Bonnie & Clyde)
Joseph Barbera, American animator, co-founded Hanna-Barbera
Steve McQueen, American actor and producer
Tommy Hilfiger, American fashion designer
Kelly Le Brock, English-American actress and model
The Undertaker, American wrestler and actor
Lara Flynn Boyle, American actress
Jim Parsons, American actor
Alyson Hannigan, American actress
Peyton Manning, American football player and entrepreneur

Has someone done or said something to you that crushed your feelings recently?

Yes, but I understand that they went through real **** recently.

What do you think a SHH convention would look like?

Given the recent climate, a medium large Hotel meeting room with 1 person tables set up 6 to 8 feet apart, people chatting with those in earshot, sipping drinks through straws in our masks. Many of us wondering why we bothered.

Read fanfiction? (If yes, what is the first or most memorable fanfic you've ever read?)

No, just novels for me. The more dramatic, the better.

What do you think, makes a person "clever"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"