Ask A Question Above, Get The Answer Below VI - Part 4

I've heard about this... what was it... Latinx are territorial or jealous? Is this accurate?

Both. Yes.

But it's the truth! I've worked hard for my friend. What did they do? Do they have better memes? Better jokes? DO YOU LOL MORE WITH THEM?!

giphy.gif

What do you think another you/me/everyone else looks like on another planet/dimension, etc?

Non-existent. The random chaos that had to occur to shape things up to this point cannot happen in other dimensions/planes of reality.

Got any fun plans for the weekend, or just the same old thing?

Today is my mum's b-day and I'm the gift! She will be entitled to enjoy my presence for a whole weekend... Yay for her! Lucky bast@rd.

Have you ever written a letter for yourself? Or a future self?

Not on paper, I have had long conversations with my past me, mostly lectures about being so dumb.

When beetles fight these battles in a bottle with their paddles and the bottle's in a poodle and the poodle's eating noodles, what do we call this?

I'm doing alright, thanks. I just wish it wasn't so hot.

How's the weather in your neck of the woods?

Cold! Winter is here and lower temperatures are expected by Thursday. Brrrrrr.

Which (movie) director/s you really don't like?

Only one I can think of is Brett Ratner, a lot of skeevy behavior on that guy. And maybe M. Night Shyamalan for screwing the pooch on Avatar.

What's a movie series where the sequel was better than the original?

I had to REALLY think about it, huh. Ok, for me, I'd say: Harry Potter (it gets better and better), SAW, The Purge, John Wick (still have doubts about it), Alien, Men in Black (although they should have stopped after movie no. 2).

Only few were able to develop the story in a way that makes you want to watch the next one.

One of the cons of growing older is that there are certain horror movies that I can't watch anymore (i.e.: any exorcists-like movie), what about you?

I can't take any horror movies seriously, I can't get into the suspension of belief required to get scared, I just pick apart the stupid acting-writing-sfx especially in this day and age horror movies are just lazy sad and lame.

What movie got you so terrified you got nightmares (assuming you were a kid at the time) ?

My auntie would let me watch horror movies with her and she was kind enough to deal with me afterwards. The one that messed up with my head was Chucky and then Freddy. Now I watch them to have a good laugh.

When someone recommends you a movie, do you watch it or erase that info from your mind?

All recommendations go on a mental list and when I can't find something to watch I refer to that list.

If you were a movie character, who would you be?

Sailor Moon: a little too naive, clueless, lovely girl, in love with the guy in a tux, fun. Has a cat.

A phrase that you really hate?

"But it was worth it." A phrase I'm guilty of saying as well and I have to resist the urge to smack myself in the head. An ordinary phrase ruined by an event with one of my eXs, people are the worst.

What do you think about VR gaming/technology?

I like those but it's the dizziness that I don't like! I'd take old Mario Bros, Kong, Battle City, Tetris, Bomberman anytime.

If you were to have a game room, which games would you like to have?

A pool table is essential, and then have a top insert to play poker and other card & board games.
Gotta have a pinball machine I love those, it's gotta have Bailey Jay on the backboard.
Dart Board, and one of those basketball scoreboards that light up and make a lot of racket.
Ms. PacMan arcade machine for nostalgia, plays like 100 other old arcade games too.

You got a hidden room behind a bookcase for fun and frolic, what sort of things are we going to find in there? :p

Bahama Mama
f41965859f149d6e51589f26e173e37b.jpg

What's something you really want right now this very second?

Being able to take a plane to... idk, anywhere. Some beach, maybe.

How do you exit awkward situations?

If I'm not at home I turn and walk away without a word, I'm done with whatever that was and I refuse to spend an iota of energy on it anymore. At home I stop... talking thinking existing in the moment, I'm gone metaphorically, just the empty shell of a body is left, good luck getting anything out of it.

What's something extremely popular in your country that everyone seems to like but you just can't?

Locro, one of the most popular stews we have (Receta del Locro argentino), or lentil stew, I don't like that either. I don't like beans. Also, the extreme passion some people have for football or some football players.

which changes would you introduce to the forum?

Pictures in signatures, like 500x150, proper sigs to let posters express themselves.
rtsig.jpg

Do you remember any movies/shows you were banned from watching as a child?

Well, at least is not Comic Sans.

None, my parents would just let me watch as many horror movies as I wanted to. Those could be considered as the "banned" ones, when you're a child (or pron)... but luckily, I don't recall my parents telling me not to watch a movie.

BUT, haha I do remember that they would change the channel for a while if there was a sex scene, to avoid the awkwardness.

Why would you always try to keep your emotions at bay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"