Switch Astral Chain: Platinum Games new IP

Sithborg

Pretty in pink
Reaction score

Has a bit that wasn't in the Direct in the end. I am hyped. I am intrigued by the apparent tie down mechanic.

Definitely hyped for this.

definitely interested in this one. anything Platinum gets my attention.

this is the kind of game that makes me want to keep my Switch ( or would make me want to buy a Switch ).

will be keeping an eye on this one.

Looks really exciting! I wish they had created a Facebook page or something to follow. Can’t wait to play it

9 hours ago
Platinum Games Reveals More Details About ASTRAL CHAIN, Plus New Screenshots
Astral Chain is a brand-new intellectual property by Platinum Games, revealed last week during this month's Nintendo Direct, and today we get more information, as well as some new screenshots.Read more

| 2/18/2019
Filed Under: "Nintendo Switch" Source: Nintendo Everything
14686.jpg
Last week, during this month's Nintendo Direct, Platinum Games unveiled their brand-new intellectual property: Astral Chain. While we got a proper announcement trailer, information for this new title was scarce; only letting us know but a few details about the game.

Today, thanks to the people over at Nintendo Everything, we have some new details about Astral Chain, as well as some screenshots that show off the main protagonists, the game's fascinating gameplay mechanic and its beautifully realised world.

According to the newly revealed information, Astral Chain will see players taking the role of two twin characters, a female and a male protagonist, as they try to protect the world from being destroyed by creatures from another dimension.

Gameplay-wise, Astral Chain will introduce a quite interesting mechanic, by having players take control of both characters at the same time for some very dynamic action that will add a new layer to this new Platinum Games hack and slash title.

The new screenshots revealed by Platinum Games, give us a better idea of what the world in Astral Chain will look like. Be sure to go check out Nintendo Everything's article on the game to see the rest of the screenshots.

Take a look:

06-legion-01-1200x675.jpg

07-legion-03-1200x675.jpg

10-battle-AC-01-1200x675.jpg

14-battle-AC-04-1200x675.jpg

background-01-1200x675.jpg

background-03-1200x675.jpg

character-02-1200x675.jpg

Astral Chain is a new action game from PlatinumGames, the creators of the Bayonetta™ series. As part of a police special forces unit in a multi-cultural futuristic city, players work together with a humanoid special weapon, Legion, in a synergetic action system of battle and exploration.

Astral Chain will be available exclusively for the Nintendo Switch on the 30th of August.

source:GameFragger.com: Video Game News, Reviews, Trailers and more!

Watching some gameplay, getting flashbacks of having to tie up AT-ATs in Hoth in Rogue Squadron.

I was excited before but the gameplay demonstrations from Treehouse have blown me away.

The combat looks very sophisticated and deep but still fun.

This game does look very good. Not sure if I’ll get it just due to time but I like what I see.

Comes out Friday. Too many games to finish.

Get anime hype.

So glad by 8bitdo SN30 Pro+ came.

Looks like it’s a massive hit!

I’m glad. It’s great to see success come to a title that’s not a sequel or reboot

hqdefault.jpg

Astral Chain First Impressions Review! - Electric Playground

Published on08/31/2019
#AstralChain #review #Nintendo Nintendo has reunited with Bayonetta developer Platinum Games for another cool third-person action game, Astral Chain. The game is huge,

hqdefault.jpg

GOTY Contender? - Astral Chain Final Review! - Electric Playground

Published on 09/10/2019
#AstralChain #Nintendo #review Victor Lucas has finally played enough of the new Platinum Games and Nintendo collaboration Astral Chain to bring you a final review. Is it a

Lastly.

Astral Chain - Easy Allies Review
34K views 1 week ago Subtitles

Despite a meager story, Astral Chain is still packed with incredible action. Written by Ben Moore Video Edited by Brandon Jones Reviewed on Switch Available on Switch

source : The Electric Playground Network | EPN& Easy Allies YouTube channel

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"