Batman Begins "At least tell me what it looks like"

Yurka

Let The Games Begin!
Reaction score
Alright, since the first time I saw Begins this bothered me. Did anyone notice In the Tumbler chase scene, when the Tumbler is on the roof and the cop says "Turn off your engine" it is the same cop that about a minute later says "At least tell me what it looks like."

:cmad: :cmad: :cmad: :cmad:

YOU JUST SAW IT ON THE ROOF!!!:cmad:
DAMN YOU NOLAN AND YOUR LAZY EDITORS!!!!!

I know this probably doesn't bother anyone but I've been known by my friends to find "flaws" in movies, and point them out.

Never noticed that to be honest.

Alright, since the first time I saw Begins this bothered me. Did anyone notice In the Tumbler chase scene, when the Tumbler is on the roof and the cop says "Turn off your engine" it is the same cop that about a minute later says "At least tell me what it looks like."

:cmad: :cmad: :cmad: :cmad:

YOU JUST SAW IT ON THE ROOF!!!:cmad:
DAMN YOU NOLAN AND YOUR LAZY EDITORS!!!!!

I know this probably doesn't bother anyone but I've been known by my friends to find "flaws" in movies, and point them out.

hahah yes. Worst thing is that the joke is repetitive and could have been easily edited out. That said, I can't believe they went for the 'huh? what's in my coffee?' silly joke once again in this era.

yeah i hate this corny line. but the movie was filled with other, much worse corny lines and forced humour. done make me make a list of them.

yeah i hate this corny line. but the movie was filled with other, much worse corny lines and forced humour. done make me make a list of them.

When I can into this thread I knew exactlly what you had posted. :whatever:

Hate... hate... don't get tired of it?

what I dont get is why did Batman after losing the cops by merely turning off his lights(Try that in real life...I guess Gotham cops are incompetent...but then again why would turning off the lights lose the helicotpter???) did he turn them back on to let them know where he was??? Why didnt he just take off stealthily

I love the MTV spoof featured on Disc 1.

Andy Dick: He's Flyin' on Rooftops!

Cop 1: He's Flyin' on Rooftops!

Andy Dick: I Just f'n said that!

I cant take it, it really bothers me,

"Turn off your engine"
standing about 10 feet away, looking right at the tumbler

2 minutes later... same actor

"At least tell me what it looks like"

:mad:

"Turn off your engine"

Maybe he has a twin!:o

"...nevermind"

:cmad: Youre damn right nevermind, you just saw the goddamn thing!!!

:cmad: :cmad: :cmad: :cmad: :cmad: :cmad:

From what I have scene of this movie Gotham being crime ridden isnt because of the bad people...it's because of the GPD's incompetence

"Turn off your engine"

I beleive those were meant to be in a different editing position, it could have been an accident. I mean every film has its faults.

I could care less myself because it was such a fantastic scene.

what I dont get is why did Batman after losing the cops by merely turning off his lights(Try that in real life...I guess Gotham cops are incompetent...but then again why would turning off the lights lose the helicotpter???) did he turn them back on to let them know where he was??? Why didnt he just take off stealthily

Because he only lost them for about 7 seconds before that one cop spotted him again.

No point in driving down a packed freeway with the cops on yours ass with no lights on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"