At long last...Rough's collection.

Roughneck

Avenger
Reaction score
So today I went out and bought a crappy Digicam ($19.19 CAN). Anyway it's actually good but bear with me....I worked all night then went for Brunch then bought the Cam. And I am tired and kinda want to sleeep. So I took a bunch of quick pics, they aint great...in fact some of them downright suck, but you get the gist of it.

Also my Collection is in dissaray I am reshuffeling the whole lot. So just bear with me and feast you eyes on the blurry images of the collection as it is.

A glimpse of my Sentinel Attack
fig0015zc.jpg

FA Hulk vs ML6 Wolverine
fig0027az.jpg

Star Wars Saga 1 & 2 Sans Chewie (But with the Bounty Hunter set
fig0115wg.jpg

ML Box Sets and Famous Covers
fig0040za.jpg

Okay so these kinda suck. I'm just gonna show some more of the Sentinel Attack and the Wider shots of the rest. But don't worry good pics will come.

The JLA
jla0030018ae.jpg
jla0019me.jpg
jla0030022ec.jpg

Okay so I lied about cutting back for today. Here are the two shelves below that JLA Shelf.

Street Fighter and the DC (Mainly Batman) Rogues.

sf0015ki.jpg
sf0023pj.jpg
sf0036wv.jpg

villain0017bq.jpg
villain0023dv.jpg
villain0032bb.jpg

Some Muppets and Elseworlds and Spiderman vs the Green Goblin and my Final Fantasy and Disney Stuff.

else0015dy.jpg

ff0010cg.jpg

ff0024lf.jpg

muppets0017uy.jpg

muppets0027fb.jpg

muppets0032mv.jpg

spvsgg0011eb.jpg

And the Sentinel Attack. And I think three Modern Era X-men Statues.

statues0011ep.jpg

sent0013un.jpg

sent0025uf.jpg

sent0037mf.jpg

sent0048fy.jpg

sent0052rf.jpg

Oooooo Now that's intense. I got goosebumps. Anyway shorry for the ****tyness. And hold out folks for some better piccies.

And three more shot's just to prove I can take a good pic.

aa0013kr.jpg

aa0021rj.jpg

aa0038je.jpg

the picture quality isn't the greatest, but i can still tell it's an awesome collection.

Thanks Vog......And Saint, what does that mean?

blurry :(
It's pretty evident that your collection rocks, though. See if you can get some cleaer pictures.

That's some good stuff. Looks like I ned to post mine sometime this week as well.

No one sense sarcasm.

But really though Rough, top notch and expensive collection. Unfortunately I'll be moving out of my apartment in May and probably my house in July or so. The motivation to display my whole collection is absent. Hopefully when I move into our new house I'll have everything.

Where's your ML MOC collection???

It's prettu ,uch the only pose for that figs. Well not really.

And as for me being insane I don't dispute that at all, but what do figs have to do with that?

MOC coming up in a minute.

Some Quick crappys of my MOC Hallway. I had all the figs one inch apart but I am in the process of putting them directly side by sie.. Hence the giant gap right now.

fig0072ot.jpg

fig0085gb.jpg

fig0093qe.jpg

fig0103hd.jpg

Sorry for the the crappididty. My Batteries died. Crappy batteries come with a $20 camera aparently. Anyway once the collection is not indissaray I will take and post new and better pics.

Other MOC Sambles can be seen above with my Star Wars Stuff, Kingsom come and the pic with four shelves.

Last edited:
Can I come over? With a really big bag?

Geeze, you have that Brown cable I always wanted...

No.....No you can't. And what part of EVERY SINGLE ML didn't you understand?

yeah,nice collection..tho maybe you should think of selling some and buying a decent camera! :D;)

Cool collection Roughneck. I really like how you've got all your MOC ML's all hung up on the wall like that. Looks great. :up:

THnaks guys. And UJ....Damn. I could never sell my igs. And what else woud you expec from a 20 dollar camera. I actually think its pretty decent....considering

sweet collection!! you need to replace your arms with robot arms so you can take a decent pic! or maybe a new digicam?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"