World Post your Spider-Man action figure collection

Need that Symbiote Blast Venom (not stealth got that) and Demogoblin.

I much prefer the Sinister Six Box Set Venom to that one, but I Needed it for a custom (Which I regret doing) and now that one is in the collecton

img01022ue.jpg

img00984ul.jpg

img00968tu.jpg

Camera is **** so I did the best I could. I have A GG figure on the wall there.

Why is Venom cuddling with two Spideys?

Holy Man, I never knew there were Army of Dakrness Mez Its

I much prefer the Sinister Six Box Set Venom to that one, but I Needed it for a custom (Which I regret doing) and now that one is in the collecton

Interesting...
I always thought that one was one of the crapest ones I have seen.
Symbiote Blast being the best I have seen, just in terms if the sculpt.

Il get round to photographing my collection at some point and get it up in here.
For Spidey action figures alone inc villains, I’ve prob got around 40.

It is either considered te Best or the Worst......it all comes down to tounge vs no tounge......Some folks think it is blasphemy for them to make a Venom with no tounge....I think that the Best Articulated Venom on the market is perfect...even without a tounge.

Looking at the Sinister Six box set, the Venom figure just looks really cheap and lame. In contrast Symbiote Blast Venom is the only Venom figure that really captures the nastiness of Venom and most importantly couples this w/ his bodybuilder bulk. As for the tongue, I dig Erik Larsen so I'm a tongue man.

Looking at the Sinister Six box set, the Venom figure just looks really cheap and lame. In contrast Symbiote Blast Venom is the only Venom figure that really captures the nastiness of Venom and most importantly couples this w/ his bodybuilder bulk. As for the tongue, I dig Erik Larsen so I'm a tongue man.

A tongue man?!?! Eww.. j/k

Yeah I like Venom with a tongue too.:sym:

But does anyone have the Toxin figure? please post pictures!

I saw him, and he isnt as flexible as i thought hed be. still a great looking fig.

I'm just glad he's not a straight repaint of Venom

That Toxin looks sweet, Il have to track it down.

I have an old spiderman fig from when I was a kid, I have peter parker and battle damaged spider-man from the animated series, I have ocean battle venom, and a spiderman with a missle launcher thingy

Damn you guys! I'm 26 and I just got a Hasbro doc ock figure and I'm considering starting a collection just cause a this thread....I'm such a geek

Join the club. ;)

I bought some new figures the other day from when I went to Megacon. I'll post them another day.

well.... heres i SMIG of what i got!
i also have full sets of spider-man run of jonny lightning cars,
the spider-man classic series ( like ledgends ) and lots of other neat stuff!

Spiderman007.jpg

Also i have a Varient (red) Iron fist from apocalypse. i dont need him, interested?

Thats a sweet-ass collection. I need to get one of those glass casings for my TF.

Yea, i know the only Lizaed I've seen is kinda Ugly! & i NEVER see Doc Oc Busts.

Yea, i know the only Lizaed I've seen is kinda Ugly! & i NEVER see Doc Oc Busts.

Do you buy on-line or just in stores, because I get most of my stuff on-line. And there's lots of great Ock and Lizard busts for sale on-line.

true, but i the ones ive seen are kinda ugly. i buy mosty in store. ( i get a discount)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"