World Post your Spider-Man action figure collection

That's a sweet collection Repmil.

Well I finally found room for more of my figures so I'm starting to put them up.

Picture125-1.jpg

I just finished my basement and my Spidey room. The scarey part is that this is barely a 1/4 of my collection, I don't know how I'll get everything in there. Here's my work in progress.

spideyroomit2.jpg

What's that black box, that's like two things to the left of the BIG Spider-man 2 figure? .. It's like to the right of the picture, on the bottom shelf.

What's that black box, that's like two things to the left of the BIG Spider-man 2 figure? .. It's like to the right of the picture, on the bottom shelf.

Do you mean the puzzle box with the McFarlane atwork?

part of my collection..

s7300254xh8.jpg

just bought it. origin series. come with some stupid glider by the way :)
s7300259qd8.jpg

well.... heres i SMIG of what i got!
i also have full sets of spider-man run of jonny lightning cars,
the spider-man classic series ( like ledgends ) and lots of other neat stuff!

Spiderman007.jpg

Also i have a Varient (red) Iron fist from apocalypse. i dont need him, interested?

Get that license plate out of there! haha

I just finished my basement and my Spidey room. The scarey part is that this is barely a 1/4 of my collection, I don't know how I'll get everything in there. Here's my work in progress.

spideyroomit2.jpg

And the winner is.. :)

Hey, just stopped by to look at the spideyhype boards, haven't been around in ages. Thought I'd post the link to my page with my toys on it. Action figures are in there as well. It's about 2 years old, so I have added quite a bit of stuff since then. I really need some updated pictures.... here's the link...

http://sam.monkeylord.net/

Enjoy, and as always
Keep On Thwipin'!!!
Sam

Hey, just stopped by to look at the spideyhype boards, haven't been around in ages. Thought I'd post the link to my page with my toys on it. Action figures are in there as well. It's about 2 years old, so I have added quite a bit of stuff since then. I really need some updated pictures.... here's the link...

http://sam.monkeylord.net/

Enjoy, and as always
Keep On Thwipin'!!!
Sam

Very nice! Have you posted those pics at Spider-man collector.com? Your collection looks familiar.

Very nice! Have you posted those pics at Spider-man collector.com? Your collection looks familiar.

Yep, been over there with Sy for years. Sy's a good friend. His collection puts everyone's to shame.

Keep On Thwipin'!!!
Sam

I got some figures from like 1990-ish, for some reason, "sea-venom" and spider-carnage, but I like spider-carnage, it's kinda cool. I have lots of things from the 90's series. Lizard, spidey, venom, carnage, metal spidey and various other things. I used to customise them sometimes, don't ask, lol

Yep, been over there with Sy for years. Sy's a good friend. His collection puts everyone's to shame.

Keep On Thwipin'!!!
Sam

Yea, actually after I posted I went over there and saw your name. I believe you responded to my post on the Spidey 3 movie. :cwink: :woot:

This is the newest addition to my collection. It's a custom Scarlet Spider I finished today.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Here is the top of my computer desk:

DSC00411.jpg

Back in Black and waving hi!!

DSC00412.jpg

I still have Iron Spidey, but I really dunno what to do with him....

PS: That's a cool Scarlet Spider custom job!

Wow lol. I'd post my Spidey collection (I don't keep everything in its box, just some stuff) but it's scattered. Some is in my closet standing up, some is on my desk, some is on my shelf...you get the point.:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"