Thor's downfall has been remarkable.

Captain America 117 +1
Thor 3 -1

gif-i-like-the-way-you-die-boy.gif

Captain America 117 +1
Thor 3 -1

Captain America 118 +1
Thor 2 -1

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cap wins again baby!!!!!!!! :cap: we did it again!!!!!!!!

Lets make it official

Captain America 120 +1
Thor 0 -1

Woot! So long Thor. You lose.

All hail Cap.

Victory to The captain, it was a long battle and it had it's shares of trails and difficulties. But through it all we remained steadfast and won in the end.

Lets make it official

Captain America 120 +1
Thor 0 -1

Woot! So long Thor. You lose.

All hail Cap.

Too bad in the MCU, Cap can't put up such a fight against the mighty Thor.

So sorry. :hehe:

Awww man - too late for me to vote for today. Oh well. It was inevitable. Congrats Cap fans! :yay:

Too bad in the MCU, Cap can't put up such a fight against the mighty Thor.

So sorry.

This post =

sore-loser-award.jpg

Heh you took this game soooooo seriously. Making a thread calling to Thor fans to vote http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=499607

Using a sock account to vote http://forums.superherohype.com/member.php?u=152713

http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=31550783&postcount=384

Must be really killing you that he lost after all your desperate failed and cheating attempts to win.

Last edited:
This post =

sore-loser-award.jpg

Heh you took this game soooooo seriously. Making a thread calling to Thor fans to vote http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=499607

Using a sock account to vote http://forums.superherohype.com/member.php?u=152713

http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=31550783&postcount=384

Must be really killing you that he lost after all your desperate failed and cheating attempts to win.

Come on show some class and don't be a sore winner.

He said it wasn't a sock - it was his girlfriend. Unless you're calling him a liar too?

How low you wanna go on this dude? Like you said it's just a silly game right?

Yeah, the whole thing is just a little embarrassing.

Yep sure is.

Come on show some class and don't be a sore winner.

I am showing class. I wasn't gloating about Cap winning over all you Thor fans. This guy comes in and tries to rile us with that post. I don't lie down and take crap from people. Nothing I've said ain't a fact either. Or maybe you think graceful losers act that way.

He said it wasn't a sock - it was his girlfriend. Unless you're calling him a liar too?

Yep. So are the Mods that's why they banned the account. They don't buy it either.

How low you wanna go on this dude? Like you said it's just a silly game right?

I ain't gone low. What have I done that's low? Showing facts about the crap this guy did to try and win a silly game? That's telling it like it is. Now he's here showing what a sore loser he is trying to provoke us because Cap won. If he's going to try and troll us fans just because he lost then he's going to have to cop the consequences.

Last edited:
Yep sure is.

I am showing class. I wasn't gloating about Cap winning over all you Thor fans. This guy comes in and tries to rile us with that post. I don't lie down and take crap from people. Nothing I've said ain't a fact either. Or maybe you think graceful losers act that way.

Yep. So are the Mods that's why they banned the account. They don't buy it either.

I ain't gone low. What have I done that's low? Showing facts about the crap this guy did to try and win a silly game? That's telling it like it is. Now he's here showing what a sore loser he is trying to provoke us because Cap won. If he's going to try and troll us fans just because he lost then he's going to have to cop the consequences.

I didn't know that user was banned. I'm no mod but if he was in fact gaming the system then I don't know what to say - seems beyond silly to me - but I don't see any proof and I just don't go around calling people liars. Is it worth it?

And I gotta say these boards are generally very friendly but this game got real hostile real fast. His comment just looked like a simple tease to me. Don't pretend the other side was not talking smack. And now you're taking it to a new level with the insulting GIFs and cyber stalking etc. Personally I have found you to be pretty rude and abrasive in general based on past interactions with you. I'll try and steer clear from here on out.

Not saying anything more about this. This whole thing is embarrassing. I'm out.

Guys just think we may have Avengers, GOTG, Spider-Man, Black Panther, Doctor Strange, Captain Marvel, Ant-Man/Wasp, Thanos, Loki, and whoever else in the next game. :wow:

I didn't know that user was banned. I'm no mod but if he was in fact gaming the system then I don't know what to say - seems beyond silly to me - but I don't see any proof and I just don't go around calling people liars. Is it worth it?

And I gotta say these boards are generally very friendly but this game got real hostile real fast. His comment just looked like a simple tease to me. Don't pretend the other side was not talking smack. And now you're taking it to a new level with the insulting GIFs and cyber stalking etc. Personally I have found you to be pretty rude and abrasive in general based on past interactions with you. I'll try and steer clear from here on out.

Keehar -1
Ragnaroknroll +1

Yep it's worth it. If they're going to try and get in your face and troll you just because they can't handle losing a game then it's worth it to show them up for what they are. Deffo.

No other side was talking smack about this win until he came in and starting trying to provoke. Couldn't handle seeing Thor lose and the Cap fans happy he won. And I ain't the only one who noticed either. So did Caped Knight and JB33. He took this game too seriously and went to pathetic lengths to try and get it to go his way. He tries to rig the game his way by making a thread asking other people to vote for Thor. Then he makes a sock account to vote which the Mods ban. Now he's here trying to troll about Cap's victory in the game. There is no defence for him. I wouldn't have mentioned anything about what he did if he hadn't have tried to rile us by making that post. He made his bed now he's gotta lie in it. It's only an embarrassment for him and it's all his own fault. Harsh truth but it's still truth.

Last edited:
I like to think I tipped the scales and also for exposing the fake account. So, I'll accept the AOU Elimination Thread MVP Award on behalf of Cap. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"