World Avengers Related Statues

HoldyourfireAl

Civilian
Reaction score
Bowen Designs Black Panther wip
616577038_yqVB6-XL.jpg

Randy just posted this on our site & is asking of which versions we are interested? I want a '90s all-out Priest/Velluto version! It's one of my favorite Marvel series of all-time!
Al

Bowen Designs Black Panther (classic version) has been revealed on our site!
619810127_rgy6q-XL.jpg

Hopefully, Randy will post a color pic of the Modern version soon!
Al

Randy just posted The Guardians of the Galaxy with a note on our board!!!!
620509595_P8cB2-O.jpg

Dan "Danno" Cope premiered these pics on our site over the weekend!

627468728_HunBX-XL.jpg

627468719_Hoj8n-O.jpg

He posted several more, including a Martinex close-up, so you can see the paint app detail.

A Bowen Designs FS Doc Samson?!?!? Is he FINALLY happenning? This is THE one character I want Randy Bowen to do more than any other! Check out his recent sketches!
http://www.statuemarvels.com/f87/bowen-designs-doc-samson-fs-long-wait-finally-over-4974.html

PS - I have a bunch of new Bowen sneak peek pics to post here & share with you all, but I just got back from a mini-vacation & I wanted everyone to see the above sketches! I'll be back with pics soon or by tomorrow night!

Bowen Designs Guardians of the Galaxy POTENTIAL variant mini busts. Randy Bowen is asking for our opinions concerning these changes/variations...
637320664_GdHEj-XL.jpg

637320683_LFYEi-L.jpg

Bowen Designs Wonder Man - West Coast Avengers Style as premiered on Statue Marvels tonight along with an updated shot of the Vulture statue, as well as the Annihilus statue!
681357311_5YrDz-O.jpg

As seen on Statue Marvels - the Bowen Designs Iron Man 4 pack (aka The Hall of Armor)
681377825_vdjuk-O.jpg

Bowen Designs Bi-Beast meets the Bowen Designs Hulk!
694268534_izQgG-X2.jpg

By the way, if you collect these Bowen statues, Bowen Designs started taking requests today on Statue Marvels for which characters you'd like to see made in their next phase with Marvel!

Bowen Designs is asking us what we think about the huge size of their new Absorbing Man?

698032190_37UGT-XL.jpg

Randy Bowen did a Photoshop on Statue Marvels to give us an idea of the size comparison between the upcoming Absorbing Man statue vs. The Incredible Hulk! This sucka is IMMENSE!
698032198_KoGdw-XL.jpg

Bowen Designs has just premiered their new FS Doctor Doom statue sneak peek on Statue Marvels! Here's one of several shots that made their debut today!
704257885_sewGf-XL.jpg

Here's another shot of the forthcoming Bowen Designs Ant-Man statue, courtesy of our friends in the Bowen Designs section on Jinxworld!
707712367_SA5Q9-XL.jpg

Not quite a sneak peek, as the sculpt and pose will still be tweaked, but Bowen Designs is asking our input, over on our site, as to how tall Giant-Man should be produced? If you're interested in this one, now's the time to let your voice be heard

733858300_snZzC-X2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"