Sequels New Avengers

Asteroid-Man

Avenger
Reaction score
Now that Spidey is home, how long do you expect it'll be before they tackle a New Avengers movie?

For those not familiar, traditionally the New Avengers lineup consisted of (not necessarily all at once):
Captain America
Spider-Man
Wolverine
Luke Cage
Spider-Woman
Iron Man
Black Panther
Thor/Hulk seldom

I'd like it if Marvel holds off a bit. In 10-15 years, hopefully Marvel will have X-Men back, and by this time, Iron Man, Thor and Cap haven't been in the main roster for a while. This way when New Avengers is announced it's a HUGE deal. Spidey and Wolverine join them, and include a few more from the aforementioned roster. Essentially I'd want an adaptation of Ultimate Alliance with the New Avengers at the helm.

I wanna see them all face Onslaught. Marvel has the right's to Onslaught right?

Do we really need New Avengers??? Seems like the Defenders are the MCU version of the team.

Well it'd be way to introduce another Mutant similqr character since I doubt Fox is every gonna give X-Men back.

I think that chances are, the new Avengers at the end of AOU and whatever roster we get in Infinity War (there will likely be changes after CW) will essentially be the MCU's New Avengers.

Agreed. But am I seriously the only one who thinks Doctor Strange is far too powerful to be a member of the team?

The new roster minus Cap and Widow.

Looks like the New Avengers consists of Cap, Widow, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Falcon and War Machine. I expect Ant-Man to join them soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"