The Avengers Avengers VS Adoptees

Tony Stark made a joke about Fury being blind in his left eye. I'm going blind in my left eye. I even once wore an eye-patch. That was one of the funniest things I've ever (half) seen.

People need to lighten up and chill.

Look, here's the thing, and this applies to this situation and any like it. Sometimes, people (and fictional characters) are *******s. That can't be helped. These *******s will sometimes have things in common with other people, maybe even you. This also can't be helped. Stop personalizing things people.

I'm blind in my right eye, didn't offend me at all.

I'm going to file a complaint against complainers. I expect a big sum for of money for easily hurt feelings and nobody tucking me in with a bedtime story and milk every night.

I also once couldn't pick up a hammer (my parents told me that I was around 18months I think). They referenced my failure DIRECTLY in the film. It was like they were pointing fingers at me and laughing again.

This film is evil.

That thread about this on the other forum I read is now being flooded by newbies who insist the line was the equivalent of a racial/homophobic slur. :doh:

People who complain about this line being offensive and disrespectful don't know what real prejudice is.

I agree. I happen to be a mewling quim and I wasn't offended in the least by this movie.

:oldrazz:

See, I'm a reindeer who knows how to use the internet and I'm offended when Iron Man used that term to Loki, not all reindeers are evil ... just sayin'

You know, I just learned this morning that I'm not actually adopted.

So as of today, I'm no longer offended by this movie.
("He's adopted" great line! --especially now I'm not adopted! Woohoo!)

as a non adopted, are you now offended by the treatment of Coulson
He is killed by an adopted person.

Last edited:
I'm a cyborg and I was offended by the rampant destruction of the Leviathans. This movie encourages violence against cybernetic organisms such as myself :cmad:

J/K :oldrazz:

Gah, you're right. This angers me! My fury burns with the intensity of a thousand (non-adopted) sons!

Grrr, Joss! Why do you offend my people so?

Ever notice how not a single asgardian died in this movie? Guess joss hates all of midgard...well at least 80 people

This is just gold :D And I'll bet you that not ONE of those 80-odd people Loki killed were adopted. I knew he was a psychopathic lunatic murderous god, but that is just complete evil.

Last edited:
Joss Whedon hates trees, too. Look how many were destroyed in the IM/Thor fight :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"