Avengers Vs. X-Men

Discussion in 'The Avengers Sequels' started by Supperhero, May 24, 2014.

1. Iceman

Iceman Daffy Duck Vs The Joker

I guess the prospect of this suddenly became a lot more feasible.

2. Samuron

Samuron Reprint

I could see a transitional story, based on Avengers Annual #10, that uses Captain Marvel as a bridge between this "first epoch" MCU and an X-Men based "second epoch".

3. zenith16

zenith16 Well-Known Member

yep

[FONT=&quot]
    [​IMG]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]NEWSDisney and Fox nearing $60 billion deal; Announcement possibly next week [/FONT]Yesterday at 12:54 pm[FONT=&quot]

Yesterday, we reported that Fox is back in talks with Disney to sell most of their company. The deal has been on...
    Read more

[/FONT]
    Also with

[​IMG]

[YT]MwRa4tVfu1g[/YT]

Mega Man 11 Details! - The Rundown - Electric Playground[FONT=Roboto !important]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]1.2K views6 hours ago Published on 12/05/2017[/FONT]
    [FONT=Roboto !important]
    [FONT=Roboto !important]Today in the Rundown, we take an early look at Capcom's all-new game Mega Man 11! We also warp into the rumours about Quentin Tarantino making a Star Trek movie, get
    scared with a surprise new Five Nights at Freddy's game, get the latest about Disney buying Fox, and finally, delve into the latest political intrigue surrounding the final season of Netflix's House of Cards!

[/FONT]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]source:[/FONT][FONT=Roboto !important]Gamezone & EPN.tv [/FONT]

4. zenith16

[​IMG]

[YT]m-JNdpCJ0oU[/YT]
    [FONT=Roboto !important]
    [/FONT]
    Disney Buys Fox! - The Rundown - Electric Playground[FONT=Roboto !important]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]1.8K views11 hours ago Published on12/14/2017
    [/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]Today in the Rundown, we take a look at Disney's acquisition of Fox, and what it means for everyday audiences! We also have some very bad news about the [/FONT][FONT=Roboto !important]FCC and net neutrality, and take a look what this means for the future of a free and open internet. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Roboto !important]

source:
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Roboto !important]EPN.tv [/FONT]

5. zenith16

X-Men 1 day ago

Source: CBM.com

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
  6. psylockolussus

psylockolussus Well-Known Mutant

Yay can't wait!

7. LTuser

LTuser Well-Known Member

Me neither, i always preferred them being separate..

8. Iceman

Exciting stuff!

9. KevTravels

KevTravels Well-Known Member

I can't even imagine them being in the same film together. Is there enough screentime so that everyone comes across fairly? or will so many be shunned for this or that?

10. LTuser

LTuser Well-Known Member

It would be NICE to see it made long enough to get all the major players proper air time, but you just know they won't.

11. CyclopsSummers

CyclopsSummers Well-Known Member

When X-men and F4 will be integrated into MCU, people will ask what were they doing during Thanos's invasion

12. psylockolussus

psylockolussus Well-Known Mutant

F4 would be easy, as they aren't born with special abilities.

13. LTuser

LTuser Well-Known Member

That they will. OR during the NY invasion (avengers 1) since that's where the baxter building is.. OR AT any other time during the marvel films..

14. zenith16

[​IMG]

[YT]TdufEaxlsOE[/YT]

Big X-Men Movie Shuffle - The Rundown - Electric Playground[FONT=Roboto !important]
    [FONT=Roboto !important]
    1.1K views
    11 hours ago
    Published on 03/27/2018

[/FONT]
    [FONT=Roboto !important]Today in the Rundown, we have news about a big shakeup on two upcoming X-Men movies. We also have some interesting news about what could have happened with the
    new Star Wars movies from Luke Skywalker himself, find out what demanded features are coming to PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, have good news for fans of Final Fantasy XV, find out why Paramount dumped The Cloverfield Paradox on Netflix, and finally, learn when you'll get to play the new BattleTech game!

[/FONT]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]source:EPN.tv [/FONT]

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
  15. Iceman

I would love to see this but hopefully they use a different story to the comics on this one.

16. ernesth100

ernesth100 Spidey-Hog

This would be the perfect time to fuse the universes. With Dark Phoenix coming into play and IW shaping up to be an MCU game-changer. Wishful thinking would be hoping to see some sort of anomally caused by the Phoenix Force's latent ability being unleashed and maybe another magical/cosmic occurence of great scale also occuring on the same time interval within the two dimensions.

This opens a slight rift that goes unnoticed until it grows out of control and not only connects but threatens to tear apart both universes. Once it's seen there's no way to stop it, they simply embrace fate. But it is altered so both universes connect together fusing into a singular actuality.

17. zenith16

This mean they get back the orginal star war's trilogy and the ff & X-Men by buying fox. Well unless they hacve to bid again AGAINST COM CAST. details in the video below

[​IMG][FONT=Roboto !important]
    [/FONT]

[YT]YuKEedsGbVQ[/YT]

Disney Officially Buys Fox! - The Rundown - Electric Playground[FONT=Roboto !important]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]1.6K views10 hours ago Published on 06/20/2018[FONT=Roboto !important]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]Today in the Rundown, we discuss the latest on Disney's acquisition of 20th Century Fox and what it means for the future of the industry! We also find out when the next batch [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Roboto !important]of DLC for Call of Duty WWII will deploy, have some great news about two big indie games on the Nintendo Switch, and finally, craft some big changes for Minecraft developer Mojang's digital card game Scrolls!
    [/FONT]

source:EPN.tv

18. zenith16

Captain Marvel News? and 5 others liked

[FONT=&quot][​IMG]MCU News & Tweets?
    @MCU_Tweets
    5h5 hours agoMore

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The president of @MarvelStudios, Kevin Feige, says that he has "vague ideas" on how to integrate the X-Men and Fantastic Four into the MCU!
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][​IMG]

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]source: https://heroichollywood.com/kevin-feige-x-men-fantastic-four-mcu-fox/
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
  19. Flash525

Flash525 The Scarlet Messenger

I'm not going to lie, I'm not particularly a fan of this. I can't see how the X-Men can exist in the same universe as the Avengers and not having shown up yet - at any point.

I suppose the singular way of them existing is if something goes down in Avengers 4 that changes reality so that (from the perspective of a new timeline) the X-Men have always existed - it'll only be a few select characters that notice the difference maybe? In any case, whilst I can accept the F4 in the MCU, I'd rather the X-Men be kept to their own little universe.

Edit: ...alternatively, introduce a multiverse (of sorts) and have the X-Men Universe exist on a different Earth, one without the Avengers. That way, you open up the possibility for crossovers, whilst not destroying (or complicating) established events, characters and timelines.

20. zenith16

seeing that this was made

‘X-Men: Dark Phoenix’ Star Sophie Turner Wants To Be An Avenger
    with actress sophie tuner

I think it's doable and they can alwys what was done with spiderman to degree have them be lead for the younger heroes like the new warriors and those younger heroes that fallowed with some mentors as teacher's and professors for the youner generation in the movie MCU since they are a school. it's the perfect set up there. just have them always exsit. but they doing anddealing with otuer things.

21. Flash525

I don't see how we can simply have them exist; where were they - any of them when Loki attacked NY? Where were they when Hulk was rampaging? Where were they when Ultron nearly caused an extinction level event?

You can argue that many of them wouldn't know about specific events - except for Xavier who would - and he'd hardly stand (or sit?) idly by whilst the world (potentially) burns. He'd have assembled his team, and acted accordingly. This isn't like Inhumans that are scattered and unorganised. Xavier has his team, and they weren't active, so they can't (or at least, shouldn't) exist as it currently stands.

This is why I think a multiverse aspect would be more beneficial moving forward; someone (Jean, Thanos, Wanda?) could accidentally open up a portal or bridge between the two worlds or something. It allows for established lore and consistency to remain in tact without ruining or complicating anything.

22. zenith16

well first and formost they are school and the X-men if were talking about the original 5 and everyone else fallowing them baring wolverine and banshee would be close to peters age. with storm and beast being nearly of getting ready for collage.

while it's true Xaver wouldn't hang back, he would put a team that's not ready for this unless forced to and that he saw the Avengers aren't able to fight back with out their help . but in most X-men lore it was more like the X-men were forced in they do have mission statemen to protect the world yes. how ever and truthfully looking back on the books and other medium's of it he wouldn't send any of his Xteam's with out preperation post that nonse after onsalught where the writer's felt the need to say xaiver was an uncaring jerk (with creepy intentions) to his student and mostly used them to get what he wanted.

and no speaking as a person of color my self that grew up on X-men I'm tired of the weird segrgation. they need to be on the same planet and they need to inter act and other heroes to take notice of their strggle and those similar to them and more impotantly they marvel more capable then what dc has done with eh CW where they using the multiverse as to keep heroes apart via alternat earths .on a last note both spiderman the X-men & new warriors swhopuld be the leading path inthe movie to inspire the younger heroes as it was inthe comicof my gen inthecomic's book. the avgerare all full grown up's some older then they should be too. while spider man & the x-men & new warriors are or should be the more current generation leading the new up coming heroeslikeant mans daughter.

I'm sorry but I want a more inclusive MCU. I'm also saying this cause I have buddy at work that when I talk to him about ALTERNATE REALITYS ETC , IT GET'S TOO COMPLICATED FOR HIM.

And he's one of those that doesn't read comic's haveyly. so imagine other's like him that aren't comic fans . No, there are other ways to do the multiverse with out using itas way to segregate heroes as the cw via Dc has done which is make alot of mistakes epecially with their movies verse .

Lastly the Eternal's is agreat way to introduce the mutant to the MCU before xavire start his thing as it is to show the olypian's and the other of shoots of humanty inthe MCU.

So the best place to start it all and set thing's off would be with the eternal's and how the Celestial's gave the gift of the celetial seed in the gentic genom of humanty which leadto the X -Gene. it would also explay galactus come to erth etc.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
  23. Flash525

Unless I am mistaken, the core group (Storm, Cyclops, Nightcrawler, Beast (etc)) would all be adults at this point; they are/were children during the Vietnam War.

If Xavier didn't put his team/pupils at risk, he may not have had a team/pupils to look after if the Avengers failed.

You don't need to be sorry for having a difference of opinion.

Edit: For the record too, I have never read a single comic - ever, and the multiverse concept isn't confusing for me. It's just another planet essentially; it could just as easily be the X-Men living on Mars (to over simplify it).

24. zenith16

yeah I don;t think he get's the multi universe or what's called the bubble universe theory that sci fi has been inspired by for years.

I've given him the history of the MU via both the Eternals and how they oversaw humanity after the celetial's gave humanity the gift of superhumany powers via their gentic code since that seemed to resonate better with him.

From the marvel data base wikia, when I see him this week. I'm sure I'll have very interesting discussion with him at break time. On how vast and rich the MCU is and how ting connet. and if he finds that cool. I'm sure the Eternal's movie can do the Same in doing that for other if done right. there's alot of ofshoot of humanity inthe MCU And that 'll help lots intergration wise.

25. stlblues84

stlblues84 Well-Known Member

Couldn't they easily chalk it up to a byproduct of being part of the snap? When reversing, some people come out of it with "powers." Have the snap, instead of nuclear radiation, be the catalyst for X-Men.

It even fits when talking about the mind stone creating Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver.

Some start to understand their powers more quickly (Xavier, Magneto, etc) others are younger and need some schooling.

It allows the events of Infinity War to really live on and push the narrative of Phase IV.