Sequels Avengers Vs. X-Men

Couldn't they easily chalk it up to a byproduct of being part of the snap? When reversing, some people come out of it with "powers." Have the snap, instead of nuclear radiation, be the catalyst for X-Men.

It even fits when talking about the mind stone creating Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver.

Some start to understand their powers more quickly (Xavier, Magneto, etc) others are younger and need some schooling.

It allows the events of Infinity War to really live on and push the narrative of Phase IV.
They'd not need too though; if undoing Thanos' they'd simply change their present (from the time of the snap). I can't think for one second that the MCU would throw in X-Men without their coming of age stories. They're not suddenly going to have a wheelchair-bound man become psychic. They're going to want to include their history; Eric losing his parents for example - that had o be a big contributor to who he is.

They'd not need too though; if undoing Thanos' they'd simply change their present (from the time of the snap). I can't think for one second that the MCU would throw in X-Men without their coming of age stories. They're not suddenly going to have a wheelchair-bound man become psychic. They're going to want to include their history; Eric losing his parents for example - that had o be a big contributor to who he is.

that and they already have the celetials in place they are likely going to put in the history of mutants pre xavier to set thing's of as I was saying.

Origins: The First Host

For the full presentation of this event, please consult the First Host page.​
About one million years ago,[1][2] the "evolutionary borderline between apes and humans" emerged:[3] Homo erectus.[4] Two of that kind were given a paradise-like haven by the time-travelling godlike entity Sise-Neg, resulting in the two spawning a tribe over the centuries known as the Wanderers which had their leader and its mate return each year (in the course of the tribe's migration) to the Garden.[3]
One year, they encountered the Tribe of Set, who asked the two to join them by killing their own tribe and aid Set's followers in approaching the Celestials. The ape-men then recognized what Evil was and rejected it, thereby revealing the Tribe of Set as the Serpent-Men. The Wanderers' tribe drove them out of the Garden, and at the end of the battle, the tribe then witnessed the arrival of the Celestials,[3] ten of them, as part of the First Host,[5] under the kind surveillance of Gaea.[3]
Gaea encouraged the Wanderers to go towards the Space Gods,[3] and Gammenon the Gatherer[5] collected Man-Ape of the Wanderers[3] whom he sent to Ziran the Tester who mutated them to have an unstable genome, creating the Deviants (Homo descendus),[6] a race with various mutations, who were then released and went hiding in the caves.With other subjects, Nezarr the Calculator then created the Eternals (Homo immortalis),[1] hairless, upright tall beings able to tap into the cosmic power. They were themselves released, flying out of the Celestials' laboratory-ship. Finally, Oneg the Prober created a latent gene[5] (or "latent genes",[3] "mutant genes")[4] for the expansion of human potential.[5] The Serpent-Men tried to usurp the Wanderers' place but were driven out by Arishem the Judge.[3]
After weeks of experiments, the last subjects of Oneg were released and the Celestials left the planet.[5]
details here>>: http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Eternal_History

History

Origin

During their First Host on Earth, one million years ago,[1] the Celestials collected the Wanderers,[2] a tribe of Homo erectus.[3] Gammenon the Gatherer collected the ape-men and send them to Ziran the Tester who mutated them to have an unstable genome, creating the Deviants[4] (Homo descendus),[5] a race with various mutations, who were then released and went hiding in the caves. With other subjects, Nezarr the Calculator then created the Eternals[4] (Homo immortalis),[1] hairless, upright tall beings able to tap into the cosmic power. They were themselves released, flying out of the Celestials' laboratory-ship. Finally, Oneg the Prober created a latent gene for the expansion of human potential and those modified yet apparently unchanged ape-men were released.[4]
The potential for superhuman powers was only latent:[6] That dormant "DNA complex"[7]/"mutant genes" implanted in Homo erectus
.[3]
That potential was transferred to Homo antecessor,[8] then to Homo neanderthalensis, both species experimented on by Kree in order to create the Inhumans (Inhomo supremis).[9]
It later came to fruition into the form of Homo superior, the mutants.[10]
source:Latent gene

Oh CBr just put this up so I'm guess this might be why stlblues84 said what he or she said evry out side of marvel studio's that doesn't know about the history of marvel is trying fid a way to bring the X-men & mutant out side of them in when there is one and radition isn't the cause the gene for powers existed already.

Comic Book Resources?Verified account
@CBR
11m11 minutes agoMore

Do We Have #AntManAndTheWasp to Thank for the X-Men's Eventual #MCU Arrival

Dh0c24JX4AQ773k.jpg

07.09.2018 By Brian Croninin CBR Exclusives

x-men-wasp-ant-man.jpg

WARNING: The following article contains spoilers for Marvel’s Ant-Man and The Wasp, in theaters now.

The ending of Ant-Man and The Wasp seems like it might have been designed to open up a doorway for the X-Men to be integrated into the Marvel Cinematic Universe, namely through the use of the quantum realm and its ability to cause mutations.
The entire future of the MCU is in a state of unrest as we wait to learn whether the Disney purchase of Fox’s movie business (including the license to produce X-Men and Fantastic Four movies) will go through, a purchase which will open up the MCU to a whole pile of new characters. However, an interesting problem has always been, how do you work in characters like the X-Men into a world that does not have mutants?

RELATED: Ant-Man and The Wasp Teases MCU’s Future With the Young Avengers

Not only are there no mutants in the MCU, so far, past films have gone out of their way to make sure that no one could possibly be seen as a mutant, like when we learned that Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver gained their powers in Avengers: Age of Ultron through being experimented on with Scepter that Loki used in the first Avengers film (a Scepter that we learned contained the Mind Stone).

Meanwhile, over on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., they used the Inhumans and the Terrigan Mists to serve as fill-ins for the mutant experience, as the Terrigen Mists were unleashed on Earth and upon exposure to the mists, humans with Inhuman ancestry (whether they knew they had Inhuman ancestors or not) were transformed into Inhumans, often mutating them into grotesque beings in the process, like what happened to Melinda May’s ex-husband, Andrew Garner.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. began to treat Inhumans just like how mutants were treated in Marvel’s comic book stories of the past. They were following a blueprint that Marvel Comics opened up with their Inhumanity event back in 2013, where the same thing that happened on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. happened in the Marvel Comics Universe. New Inhumans (or NuHumans) began to pop up all over the globe, just like mutants. Even some current Marvel characters who believed that they were mutants learned that they were actually Inhumans.

However, if the MCU could use actual mutants, it is likely that they would prefer to use them than Inhumans. The problem, though, is how do you suddenly introduce an influx of mutants into your universe? The answer, it seems, might lie within the Quantum Realm.
Quantum Mutations!

When Hank Pym successfully rescues his wife, Janet Van Dyne, after she spent over three decades lost within the Quantum Realm, she explains to Hank, “This place changes you in ways you can’t imagine.” She then tells him that the Quantum Realm, “It changes you. Adaptation is part of it, but it’s more…evolution.” Janet now has a sort of quantum telepathy that allowed her to connect to Scott Lang and also to sense the pain that Ghost was feeling. She also has the ability to heal Ghost by seemingly transferring some quantum energy to stabilize the Ghost.

It is important to note that Hank and Scott also went into the Quantum Realm and neither of them came out with new powers (Scott’s telepathy seemed to be connected specifically to Janet’s telepathy and not something of his own), so this sets up the idea that only certain people are affected by the Quantum Realm. So this could then be used as a way to explain how there are suddenly a bunch of mutants on Earth where there used to be none. Only certain people would be affected and this could be explained by some sort of “X-Gene” that makes them susceptible to quantum energy, so they would not even really need to alter the basic set-up of the origin for mutant power all that much. Already, in the comics, it was nuclear radiation that caused these mutations. Saying it is quantum energy is not a big change.

RELATED: Ant-Man and The Wasp May Introduce a Major Fantastic Four Concept to the MCU
Essentially, some sort of Quantum Realm breach could affect the Earth and then Professor X and the rest of the X-Men could form that way. The major downside of that plan, of course, is that all the mutants would be gaining their powers at the same time and that would take away the aspect of the X-Men where Xavier and his teaching staff teach young mutants how to deal with their powers. That doesn’t work if they only got their powers at the same time as anyone else.

However, it is possible that they could argue that Quantum Realm energy has been leaking from the Quantum Realm ever since Janet first entered it thirty years ago. So perhaps there are a handful of mutants already out there, like Professor X and some others, and they have been working in secret. Now, though, when something happens to the Quantum Realm in a future film, then the number of mutants would go up exponentially and suddenly the whole world would be aware of the existence of mutants and there would be a need for Xavier and his team to get involved.

Of course, this is all only a possibility. We don’t know if the Fox/Disney deal will even close, let alone how they will work mutants into the MCU. They could just as easily go in another route, but this film definitely was made with the knowledge that a possible Disney/Fox deal was in the works, so it is hard to believe that they did not at least put some thought into how that line would be interpreted by the fans. Whether it actually is used as an explanation for mutants within the MCU or not, it remains an intriguing possibility for the future of the MCU in the years following Avengers 4, years that remain clouded in mystery at the moment.

In theaters now, director Peyton Reed’s Ant-Man and The Wasp stars Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Bobby Cannavale, Michael Peña, Tip “T.I.” Harris, Judy Greer, David Dastmalchian, Michael Douglas, Michelle Pfeiffer, Laurence Fishburne, Hannah John-Kamen, Randall Park and Walton Goggins.
Source: Did Ant-Man and the Wasp Set Up the X-Men's MCU Arrival? Well, Maybe...

Last edited:

Fair enough, but they're also going to likely start needing to update their backstories some regardless. The Holocaust ends in 1945. Even if you update him from being born in the late 20s to being born in the late 30s, he's still going to be in his 80s in a 2020 released movie.

If you're going to go origin story, it might be bold of the MCU to either make him part of the Cambodian Genocide in the mid-70s and find a way to tie in Black Panther or even make him even younger and have him be a Syrian refugee.

Another twist could be that there were always mutants, but they operated in secret until Thanos. Then, not only does the snap create more mutants, but the select few that have been in hiding realize they can no longer be in hiding.

The greater point is that there's always a way to explain it and write it, as long as it's given thought.

Lets be honest, The Avengers and the X-Men dont mix.

Not in print, not on film, nowhere.

Magneto and mutants in MCU ... huhuhu
Max Eisenhardt/Erik Lensherr went to sokovia to give twins Wanda/pietro to foster parents or what

Video about what Bob Iger said abot aboth the starwars franchise and the X-men being under feiges control now below and victor lucas thought on them ( awsome postitive perusual). And Another article on the same subject From marvelous realm THR& Comicbook.com

hqdefault.jpg

Star Wars on Hold? - The Rundown - Electric Playground

1.4K views 12 hours ago Published on 09/20/2018
Today in the Rundown, we find out who will direct the next James Bond movie! We also have an update on the future of Star Wars and Marvel from Disney CEO Bob Iger, have early details on a new Marvel TV series coming to ABC, step into The Twilight Zone with Get Out director Jordan Peele, and finally, have some very sad news about the PlayStation Vita.

Confirming the video above

Marvelous Realm‏ @MarvelousRealm
19h19 hours ago
Disney CEO on X-Men & the MCU: “It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity [Feige]. There shouldn't be two Marvels.” Could Deadpool join the Avengers? “Kevin's got a lot of ideas. I'm not suggesting that's one, but who knows?” (THR>>: Bob Iger Talks Disney's Streaming Service, 'Roseanne,' James Gunn and a Coming 'Star Wars' "Slowdown"

Dni01-yU4AAlYF-.jpg

Lastly

Disney CEO Confirms Marvel Studios' Kevin Feige Is Taking Over the X-Men Franchise
With the Disney and 21st Century Fox deal on its way to becoming reality, Disney CEO Bob Iger cleared up a thing or two about the plan moving forward, and it definitely features Kevin Feige in a leadership position.

Iger spoke to THR about a variety of topics related to Disney, and that includes the plan going forward for the 20th Century Fox Marvel properties. Those properties include X-Men and Fantastic Four, and at one point Iger was asked if Marvel would absorb the X-Men franchise and if Feige would be overseeing it.

"I think it only makes sense," Iger said. "I want to be careful here because of what's been communicated to the Fox folks, but I think they know. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels."

That was followed up with a proposition of "so Deadpool could become an Avenger?"

"Kevin's got a lot of ideas," Iger said. "I'm not suggesting that's one of them. But who knows?"

Iger also addressed how they plan to integrate all the new talent coming over from 20th Century Fox:

"Very good question. We’re going to take the best people from both companies and that's who's gonna basically be on the playing field for us. Meaning, talent will prevail. Fox Searchlight is a great example. You look at FX, NatGeo. Yeah, you’re buying libraries and brands, but you're also buying the people. I'm not gonna talk about specific people right now except to say that I've met with virtually the entire senior management team at Fox and I'm not only fully engaged with them on what the possibilities for them might be but I'm excited about the prospects."

Odds are we won't actually see most of these changes until well into 2019 and beyond, as the deal isn't even expected to finalize for a while. Still, we can't help but dream of a scene where the X-Men meet the Avengers, and we're sure other fans feel the same way.

While the X-Men won't be a part of it, Marvel's heroes will soon be seen in Avengers 4.

25COMMENTS
Avengers 4 stars Robert Downey Jr. (Iron Man), Chris Evans (Captain America), Josh Brolin (Thanos), Scarlett Johansson (Black Widow), Chris Hemsworth (Thor), Jeremy Renner (Hawkeye), Brie Larson (Captain Marvel), Danai Gurira (Okoye), Evangeline Lilly (The Wasp), Paul Rudd (Ant-Man), Karen Gillan (Nebula), Mark Ruffalo (Hulk), Don Cheadle (War Machine), Bradley Cooper (Rocket Raccoon).

Captain Marvel launches on March 8, 2019, the fourth Avengers movie on May 3, 2019, and Spider-Man: Far From Home on July 5, 2019.

source: EPN.tv , Bob Iger Talks Disney's Streaming Service, 'Roseanne,' James Gunn and a Coming 'Star Wars' "Slowdown" & Disney CEO Confirms Marvel Studios' Kevin Feige Is Taking Over the X-Men Franchise

Last edited:
Except for the literal multiple decades where they did of course...

panel_bwolv1_d.jpg

clean.jpg

AUG110696_1._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg

latest

InfinityWarbanner.jpg

main-qimg-8c136d40fcee5d32ff5bb01b5841b636-c

I mean... Other than ALL that history... Sure.

Riiiiiiiiiiight...

When i said they dont mix, i dont mean that crossovers have never been done, obviously. What I mean is that narratively the two worlds cant co-exist in my opinion. I dont mean for one story arc, i mean their worlds.

There is no world in which the Avengers would accept the sentinels, for example.

Riiiiiiiiiiight...

When i said they dont mix, i dont mean that crossovers have never been done, obviously. What I mean is that narratively the two worlds cant co-exist in my opinion. I dont mean for one story arc, i mean their worlds.

There is no world in which the Avengers would accept the sentinels, for example.
tony stark's family made them in the comic's or were part of many people that made them. they (he heroes through out marvel) won't accept them but looking atthe real world with humanity and what happening state side and reached place like canada with gun problem and on that very thing like gun control , and the side's of humnaity that don't want certain bad thing's that happen and other that keep pushing for thing's to happen like the NRA. this whole thing can be allegory for those that keep rebuiding the annoying sentinels.

when it's clear they are a danger to all huminty every time their built. it's kinda hard to say this.

there's alot of us that don't accept certain thing's happeninbut yet they persit there oppsition of a equal force sadly with in the public. it's same case for polution and many more. yeth there people always saying there's no such thing. the sentinal are an exmple of bad chose's in "purpose"& "use" where humanity is involved the averge may represent us in good in good intention (well it depends.) but your forgetting aboutthe rest of humanty that ether mis guided, stupud or just plain evil. the sentinel out come of the latter. well (until some spin for good use other then attacking any part of humanity it's self )

point iswhile avenger may be against it the public or parts of the public of earth won't see thing inthe same way as them. and that's the sad truth.

Last edited:
I am so glad he said this . I'm hope this goes that way it'sthway it should be . but we'll have to see . Regardless your awesome Jermy Conrad

Jeremy Conrad‏Verified account @ManaByte
8h8 hours ago
Jeremy Conrad Retweeted Donnell

We’ll probably see F4 in the MCU before X-Men, but that won’t have much to do with that happens in IW or A4. If anything Eternals could be the path to X-Men more than A4.

Jeremy Conrad added,
Donnell @CoreyDParker_
Replying to @HoustonCowboy21 @RossBishop @ManaByte
I doubt that happens. I’ve heard whatever/however the avengers change or altered the time line will change the MCU forever hint hint x-men, fantastic four

source: Jeremy Conrad‏Verified account @ManaByteTwitter

Video about what Bob Iger said abot aboth the starwars franchise and the X-men being under feiges control now below and victor lucas thought on them ( awsome postitive perusual). And Another article on the same subject From marvelous realm THR& Comicbook.com

hqdefault.jpg

Star Wars on Hold? - The Rundown - Electric Playground

1.4K views 12 hours ago Published on 09/20/2018
Today in the Rundown, we find out who will direct the next James Bond movie! We also have an update on the future of Star Wars and Marvel from Disney CEO Bob Iger, have early details on a new Marvel TV series coming to ABC, step into The Twilight Zone with Get Out director Jordan Peele, and finally, have some very sad news about the PlayStation Vita.

Confirming the video above

Marvelous Realm‏ @MarvelousRealm
19h19 hours ago
Disney CEO on X-Men & the MCU: “It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity [Feige]. There shouldn't be two Marvels.” Could Deadpool join the Avengers? “Kevin's got a lot of ideas. I'm not suggesting that's one, but who knows?” (THR>>: Bob Iger Talks Disney's Streaming Service, 'Roseanne,' James Gunn and a Coming 'Star Wars' "Slowdown"

Dni01-yU4AAlYF-.jpg

Lastly

Disney CEO Confirms Marvel Studios' Kevin Feige Is Taking Over the X-Men Franchise

source: EPN.tv , Bob Iger Talks Disney's Streaming Service, 'Roseanne,' James Gunn and a Coming 'Star Wars' "Slowdown" & Disney CEO Confirms Marvel Studios' Kevin Feige Is Taking Over the X-Men Franchise

Can't imagine anyone better to plan out the introduction of X-Men and their roadmap for the future.

A conflict between the teams would probably make more sense if the Avengers didn't at the time have Captain America or especially the Hulk.

A conflict between the teams would probably make more sense if the Avengers didn't at the time have Captain America or especially the Hulk.
Truth be told. I don't want them fight againt each other them fighting with as in along side each other as allies/ fellow heroes that's what I want and for them to be in the same universe. after long period of that in the comic for the worst of reason I don't care for it. Ilike the team up's far better and when they wall on the same side & respected each and knew each other well..

I don't care for what marvel pro posed and had be going by where they like it back in the day in their view of the 80's where the heroes didn't know if they can trust one another and they have reverted into the worst people they can be to each other and to the public where they are in endangering the citizen's the public with them selves doing villainous to each other and have those people caught in the cross fire's and heroes still not learning from those events which has been going on alot in the comic's lately . This is me speaking for my self . No thanks

Riiiiiiiiiiight...

I could see movie Tony Stark building or at least funding Sentinels.

Except for the literal multiple decades where they did of course...

clean.jpg

I mean... Other than ALL that history... Sure.

LOL. Also I am really enjoying X-Men vs. Avengers 1987. Still haven't read #4 but I can totally see this being the basis of an MCU X-Men and Avengers crossover. Maybe after several MCU X-Men films.
edit: I am all caught up and I am really impressed by the way they used mind control powers to give Magneto the legal status of a nation who would need to sign the Geneva accords before being tried. I could totally see them using emma frost for that in the MCU. Crazy stuff.

Last edited:
Riiiiiiiiiiight...

I think they mix. The Avengers are for the most part trained and hired super soldiers and they're all documented. Imagine transitioning from having a record of most superpowered beings in the world to having absolute chaos where random mutations are turning civilians into superpowered beings and you can no longer count or control them all. The people who want more order in the world would probably take action (mutant registration, camps, experimentation, eventually Sentinels). That would be a great concept for them to actually explain in the films, with different viewpoints of course. I could totally see Tony Stark going against mutants to contribute something to the Sentinel Program. His suit practically is a Sentinel in human armor form, plus he's made an AI.

Last edited:

Jeremy Conrad‏Verified account @ManaByte
20h20 hours ago
Right when the press tour for #DarkPhoenix is getting underway, Marvel Studios will be in their vaults beginning to develop the future of the X-Men.

Also with Below

MCU News & Tweets‏ @MCU_Tweets 17h17 hours ago
Development of MCU films based on X-Men and Fantastic Four characters may begin in mid-2019, says @MarvelStudios president Kevin Feige! http://goo.gl/zkZWPM

DvczxXKX0AIaHNd.jpg

https://cdn.****************.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Avengers-X-Men-Crossover.jpg
We’re on the verge of a year of huge change for the entertainment landscape as a result of the historic Disney/Fox deal, which is apparently now in its final stages.

Kevin Mayer has been involved in this wildly ambitious transaction right from the start, and in a recent interview with The Hollywood Reporter, the dealmaker explained that they’re almost at the finish line now, saying:

“The deal closing keeps me up at night, but it is almost done and closed,” Mayer said. “I’m eager to execute. I’m eager to get these services out in the public’s hands. That is an excitement more than it is a nervousness.”

While the merger is expected to be finalized at the start of 2019, that doesn’t mean we should expect to see the shift in ownership’s various effects to materialize all at once. However, once all the loose ends are tied up, you can bet that things will be set into motion and that means Marvel Studios will be allowed to begin working with the various Fox characters that’ve been off-limits to them for years – including the X-Men, Fantastic Four and more.

The X-Men, Avengers And Deadpool Unite On Epic New Poster
1 of 4

• https://cdn.****************.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/wbCXbmJ2V5QiRrCllmBd116zj9OYXWNhrsoPAl2pGMM-1.jpg
PrevNext
CLICK TO ZOOM
In fact, when asked if they’ve already begun developing stories and films for these properties and ways to integrate them into the MCU, Kevin Feige said that they haven’t been given the go-ahead just yet, but he believes that it’s only a matter of time now before that happens.

“No but we’ve been told it’s looking very, very good and could happen in the first six months of next year,” said the producer.

In the past, Feige has been characteristically tight-lipped on what his plans are for the likes of Deadpool, the Fantastic Four and the X-Men, and though no one’s expecting to see Wolverine and the gang pop up in Avengers: Endgame, don’t be too surprised if one or two projects relating to the aforementioned properties get announced in Q3 of 2019.

Then again, after Disney has worked so hard to gobble up Fox, they may not want to rush into any major changes, but it’s clear either way that we’re in for a wild ride once that deal finally goes through in 2019.

Source: Twitter

source: Marvel Studios May Start Developing X-Men Films In The Next 6 Months

Jᴇᴀɴ ɢʀᴇʏ Fᴀɴᴘᴀɢᴇ and Silverado liked

MCU News & Tweets‏ @MCU_Tweets 18h18 hours ago
Almost home: @Disney's acquisition of 21st Century Fox is now expected to close in early March, which means @MarvelStudios can begin development of X-Men & Fantastic Four properties in just two months! http://goo.gl/aJnfvW

Dwp3zKyWsAE-d7d.jpg

In a huge year for Disney releases, the biggest development that these next twelve months will bring for the company isn’t any highly anticipated franchise installment or even the launch of the new Disney Plus streaming service but the the acquisition of Fox, which a new report from Variety suggests could be finalized within the next two months.

The recent article observes how Disney has agreed to sell off 22 of its regional sports assets in order to clear regulatory approval for the $71.3 billion transaction. The conglomerate is also not buying Fox News and the FOX network, which will remain part of Rupert Murdoch’s New Fox, and in the new Variety piece, it’s reported that Fox “does not intend” to bid on these 22 assets, despite previous speculation.

In any case, it’s said that the lane should be clear for the transaction to close by “early March,” meaning that upcoming releases like X-Men: Dark Phoenix will be released under the Disney banner.

23 Hi-Res Photos Bring Us Closer To The Epic Avengers: Endgame Trailer
1 of 24

• https://cdn.****************.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/avengers-4-trailer-image-22.jpg
PrevNext
CLICK TO ZOOM https://****************.com/wp-content/plugins/face3-wgtc-gallery/frontend/img/zoom.png
Needless to say, the deal the should bring some big changes to the entertainment we consume, and for Marvel fans in particular, you can expect the effects of the acquisition to be all too visible in the near future. Last September, it was confirmed that Marvel Studios head Kevin Feige will take charge of Disney’s new superhero acquisitions, including the X-Men and Fantastic Four, and it was even reported a few weeks ago that the company may begin developing projects for these characters within the first half of 2019.

But regardless of which properties Disney brings to our screens in these next few years, and which ultimately suffer under the new ownership, we should all brace ourselves for some big announcements in the coming months.

Source: ComicBook.com
source: Disney/Fox Deal Expected To Close In Early March

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"