Avengers Vs. X-Men

Discussion in 'The Avengers Sequels' started by Supperhero, May 24, 2014.

1. Flash525 The Scarlet Messenger

They'd not need too though; if undoing Thanos' they'd simply change their present (from the time of the snap). I can't think for one second that the MCU would throw in X-Men without their coming of age stories. They're not suddenly going to have a wheelchair-bound man become psychic. They're going to want to include their history; Eric losing his parents for example - that had o be a big contributor to who he is.

2. zenith16 Registered

that and they already have the celetials in place they are likely going to put in the history of mutants pre xavier to set thing's of as I was saying.

details here>>: http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Eternal_History

source:Latent gene

3. zenith16 Registered

Oh CBr just put this up so I'm guess this might be why stlblues84 said what he or she said evry out side of marvel studio's that doesn't know about the history of marvel is trying fid a way to bring the X-men & mutant out side of them in when there is one and radition isn't the cause the gene for powers existed already.

Comic Book Resources?Verified account
    @CBR
    11m11 minutes agoMore

Do We Have #AntManAndTheWasp[​IMG] to Thank for the X-Men's Eventual #MCU Arrival

[​IMG]

Source: Did Ant-Man and the Wasp Set Up the X-Men's MCU Arrival? Well, Maybe...

#53 zenith16, Jul 11, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
  4. stlblues84 Registered

Fair enough, but they're also going to likely start needing to update their backstories some regardless. The Holocaust ends in 1945. Even if you update him from being born in the late 20s to being born in the late 30s, he's still going to be in his 80s in a 2020 released movie.

If you're going to go origin story, it might be bold of the MCU to either make him part of the Cambodian Genocide in the mid-70s and find a way to tie in Black Panther or even make him even younger and have him be a Syrian refugee.

Another twist could be that there were always mutants, but they operated in secret until Thanos. Then, not only does the snap create more mutants, but the select few that have been in hiding realize they can no longer be in hiding.

The greater point is that there's always a way to explain it and write it, as long as it's given thought.

5. shadowboxxx Registered

Lets be honest, The Avengers and the X-Men dont mix.

Not in print, not on film, nowhere.

Flash525 likes this.
  6. Shinobi Shaw The Black King of THC

They will for $71.3 billion and cash stock.

7. CyclopsSummers Registered

Magneto and mutants in MCU ... huhuhu
    Max Eisenhardt/Erik Lensherr went to sokovia to give twins Wanda/pietro to foster parents or what

8. zenith16 Registered

Video about what Bob Iger said abot aboth the starwars franchise and the X-men being under feiges control now below and victor lucas thought on them ( awsome postitive perusual). And Another article on the same subject From marvelous realm THR& Comicbook.com

[​IMG]

Star Wars on Hold? - The Rundown - Electric Playground

1.4K views 12 hours ago Published on 09/20/2018
    Today in the Rundown, we find out who will direct the next James Bond movie! We also have an update on the future of Star Wars and Marvel from Disney CEO Bob Iger, have early details on a new Marvel TV series coming to ABC, step into The Twilight Zone with Get Out director Jordan Peele, and finally, have some very sad news about the PlayStation Vita.

Confirming the video above

[​IMG]Marvelous Realm‏ @MarvelousRealm
    19h19 hours ago
    Disney CEO on X-Men & the MCU: “It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity [Feige]. There shouldn't be two Marvels.” Could Deadpool join the Avengers? “Kevin's got a lot of ideas. I'm not suggesting that's one, but who knows?” (THR>>: Bob Iger Talks Disney's Streaming Service, 'Roseanne,' James Gunn and a Coming 'Star Wars' "Slowdown"

[​IMG]

Lastly

[​IMG]
    Disney CEO Confirms Marvel Studios' Kevin Feige Is Taking Over the X-Men Franchise

source: EPN.tv , Bob Iger Talks Disney's Streaming Service, 'Roseanne,' James Gunn and a Coming 'Star Wars' "Slowdown" & Disney CEO Confirms Marvel Studios' Kevin Feige Is Taking Over the X-Men Franchise

#58 zenith16, Sep 21, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
  9. psylockolussus Spice Mutant

Great! Much better than Kinberg.

x-er, Iceman and Confusion like this.
  10. KRYPTON INC. Incorporated Kryptonian

Except for the literal multiple decades where they did of course...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I mean... Other than ALL that history... Sure.

Iceman, Confusion and zenith16 like this.
  11. shadowboxxx Registered

Riiiiiiiiiiight...

When i said they dont mix, i dont mean that crossovers have never been done, obviously. What I mean is that narratively the two worlds cant co-exist in my opinion. I dont mean for one story arc, i mean their worlds.

There is no world in which the Avengers would accept the sentinels, for example.

x-er, SPO2 Dalisay and Flash525 like this.
  12. zenith16 Registered

tony stark's family made them in the comic's or were part of many people that made them. they (he heroes through out marvel) won't accept them but looking atthe real world with humanity and what happening state side and reached place like canada with gun problem and on that very thing like gun control , and the side's of humnaity that don't want certain bad thing's that happen and other that keep pushing for thing's to happen like the NRA. this whole thing can be allegory for those that keep rebuiding the annoying sentinels.

when it's clear they are a danger to all huminty every time their built. it's kinda hard to say this.

there's alot of us that don't accept certain thing's happeninbut yet they persit there oppsition of a equal force sadly with in the public. it's same case for polution and many more. yeth there people always saying there's no such thing. the sentinal are an exmple of bad chose's in "purpose"& "use" where humanity is involved the averge may represent us in good in good intention (well it depends.) but your forgetting aboutthe rest of humanty that ether mis guided, stupud or just plain evil. the sentinel out come of the latter. well (until some spin for good use other then attacking any part of humanity it's self )

point iswhile avenger may be against it the public or parts of the public of earth won't see thing inthe same way as them. and that's the sad truth.

#62 zenith16, Sep 24, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
  13. zenith16 Registered

I am so glad he said this . I'm hope this goes that way it'sthway it should be . but we'll have to see . Regardless your awesome Jermy Conrad

[​IMG]
    Jeremy Conrad‏Verified account @ManaByte
    8h8 hours ago
    Jeremy Conrad Retweeted Donnell

We’ll probably see F4 in the MCU before X-Men, but that won’t have much to do with that happens in IW or A4. If anything Eternals could be the path to X-Men more than A4.

Jeremy Conrad added,

source: Jeremy Conrad‏Verified account @ManaByteTwitter

14. Iceman Daffy Duck Vs The Joker

Can't imagine anyone better to plan out the introduction of X-Men and their roadmap for the future.

15. Herofan Registered

A conflict between the teams would probably make more sense if the Avengers didn't at the time have Captain America or especially the Hulk.

16. zenith16 Registered

Truth be told. I don't want them fight againt each other them fighting with as in along side each other as allies/ fellow heroes that's what I want and for them to be in the same universe. after long period of that in the comic for the worst of reason I don't care for it. Ilike the team up's far better and when they wall on the same side & respected each and knew each other well..

I don't care for what marvel pro posed and had be going by where they like it back in the day in their view of the 80's where the heroes didn't know if they can trust one another and they have reverted into the worst people they can be to each other and to the public where they are in endangering the citizen's the public with them selves doing villainous to each other and have those people caught in the cross fire's and heroes still not learning from those events which has been going on alot in the comic's lately . This is me speaking for my self . No thanks

17. Herofan Registered

I could see movie Tony Stark building or at least funding Sentinels.

18. x-er Registered

LOL. Also I am really enjoying X-Men vs. Avengers 1987. Still haven't read #4 but I can totally see this being the basis of an MCU X-Men and Avengers crossover. Maybe after several MCU X-Men films.
    edit: I am all caught up and I am really impressed by the way they used mind control powers to give Magneto the legal status of a nation who would need to sign the Geneva accords before being tried. I could totally see them using emma frost for that in the MCU. Crazy stuff.

#68 x-er, Dec 17, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
  19. x-er Registered

I think they mix. The Avengers are for the most part trained and hired super soldiers and they're all documented. Imagine transitioning from having a record of most superpowered beings in the world to having absolute chaos where random mutations are turning civilians into superpowered beings and you can no longer count or control them all. The people who want more order in the world would probably take action (mutant registration, camps, experimentation, eventually Sentinels). That would be a great concept for them to actually explain in the films, with different viewpoints of course. I could totally see Tony Stark going against mutants to contribute something to the Sentinel Program. His suit practically is a Sentinel in human armor form, plus he's made an AI.

#69 x-er, Dec 17, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
  20. zenith16 Registered

[​IMG]
    Jeremy Conrad‏Verified account @ManaByte
    20h20 hours ago
    Right when the press tour for #DarkPhoenix is getting underway, Marvel Studios will be in their vaults beginning to develop the future of the X-Men.

Also with Below

[​IMG]

MCU News & Tweets‏ @MCU_Tweets 17h17 hours ago
    Development of MCU films based on X-Men and Fantastic Four characters may begin in mid-2019, says @MarvelStudios president Kevin Feige! http://goo.gl/zkZWPM

[​IMG]

source: Marvel Studios May Start Developing X-Men Films In The Next 6 Months

21. zenith16 Registered

Jᴇᴀɴ ɢʀᴇʏ Fᴀɴᴘᴀɢᴇ and Silverado liked
    [​IMG]

MCU News & Tweets‏ @MCU_Tweets 18h18 hours ago
    Almost home: @Disney's acquisition of 21st Century Fox is now expected to close in early March, which means @MarvelStudios can begin development of X-Men & Fantastic Four properties in just two months! http://goo.gl/aJnfvW

[​IMG]

source: Disney/Fox Deal Expected To Close In Early March