Switch Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 and Gal Gun sequel

Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack’s Release Will Be Slightly Delayed. September 2, 2016 . 10:00am

You’ll be able to find copies of Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack in stores on October 4, 2016.

7 comments Read >

Back in July 2016, Inti Create and Yacht Club Games announced a physical release of both Azure Striker Gunvolt and Azure Striker Gunvolt 2. The two Nintendo 3DS games were set to appear in a compilation called Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack. Initially, it was supposed to appear in North America on September 30, 2016. Now, Yacht Club Games has announced it will be delayed a few days. Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack will be released on October 4, 2016.

This delay only pertains to the Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack compilation. People will be able to grab Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 from the Nintendo 3DS eShop on September 29, 2016.

Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack will be $29.99.

Read more stories about Azure Striker Gunvolt & Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 & Nintendo 3DS on Siliconera.
source: Siliconera

Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 Races Through A Couple Of Levels In Its English Version . September 9, 2016 . 9:30am

Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 will release for the 3DS later this month, but for now a new video has surfaced, giving us a look at some more gameplay from the game’s English version.

9 comments Read >

Azure Striker Gunvolt 2
will release for the 3DS later this month, but for now a new video has surfaced courtesy of GameXplain,
giving us a look at some more gameplay from the game’s English version featured at PAX West. You can watch the off-screen footage below which features a playthrough of two levels.

[YT]kWepJH2_Dq0[/YT]

In Azure Striker Gunvolt 2, Gunvolt and his rival Copen must fight to put a stop to a group called Eden who seek to destroy non-adepts in order to create a utopia for all adepts.

Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 will release for the Nintendo 3DS on September 29th.

Read more stories about Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 & Nintendo 3DS on Siliconera.

Keiji Inafune Gives Fans A Message For The Japanese Launch Of Azure Striker Gunvolt 2. September 11, 2016 . 3:30pm

Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 released in Japan a couple weeks ago,
and Keiji Inafune, the game’s executive producer and action supervisor,
shared a message for fans who have supported the game so far.

No Comments » Read >

Inti_HP_GV2_Banner_thumb.png
A little over two weeks ago, Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 launched in Japan for the Nintendo 3DS. For the game’s release, Keiji Inafune, the game’s executive producer and action supervisor, shared a message for fans who have supported the game so far. [Thanks, Nintendo Everything.]
Here’s Inafune’s full message:
“Gunvolt, which started as the first in-house title of Inti Creates, has finally realized the release of a sequel. In addition, we have managed to offer a packaged version which has both the previous title and the sequel in the form of “Striker Pack”. I thank all of the fans who have supported us thus far from the bottom of my heart. I was surprised when I first heard about creation of the original, but I expressed respect for these guys who had chosen to follow their dreams and challenge themselves and I had the privilege of cooperating with them from the position of a supervisor.
The Gunvolt series combines traditional side-scrolling action which is Inti’s specialty and a world and characters that are anime-like, so it is a title that even younger generations can get familiar with immediately. Actually it has also been decided to produce an anime version that overcomes the limits of the game, and I’m personally really looking forward to the development from now on. The price is also reasonable, so even people who haven’t played the series, please take this opportunity to try out the game.”
Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 is available in Japan for the Nintendo 3DS. It will release worldwide on September 29th.

Anime

[FONT=&quot]Azure Striker Gunvolt OVA anime official trailer[/FONT]

Published 1 min ago. 0 comments.
LandQ Studios-produced OVA due out this winter.

Azure-Striker-Gunvolt-Anime-PV.jpg

Inti Creates has released the official trailer for the winter 2016-due Azure Striker Gunvolt OVA anime from LandQ Studios it announced back in July.

According to Inti Creates, the anime was created in a way so that fans of both the original game on 3DS and those who are experiencing Azure Striker Gunvolt for the first time with the OVA can fully enjoy it.
The anime’s staff includes:

• Director/Continuity/Producer: Yoshinori Odaka
  • Senario: Shigeru Murakoshi
  • Character Design/Animation Supervisor: Masakazu Sunagawa
  • Action Director/Key Animator: Koudai Kawase
  • Props/Mecha Design: Ryuta Nakahara
  • Film Director: Polunt Sai
  • Backgroud Art Director: Keinichi Kurata
  • Color Design: Kanna Terawake
  • Animation Inspector: Mikie Matuyama
  • Backgroud Art: Baku Production
  • Music: Ippo Yamada, Ryo Kawakami
  • Film: LandQ Studios
  • Production: Inti Creates, Tohokushinsha, LandQ Studios
Watch the trailer below.

[YT]x8jOLiXVtA4[/YT]

Read More

Anime, Azure Striker Gunvolt OVA, Clips, Inti Creates, Trailers

source:Gematsu

Learn All You Need To Know About Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 With Its New “Tips & Tricks” Trailer . September 30, 2016 . 8:00am

The official trailer by Inti Creates outlines many of the aspects of the action platformer, from its story and characters to handy tips to help you in battle.

1 comment Read >

Azure Striker Gunvolt 2
is now available for the Nintendo 3DS, and Nintendo has recently shared a brand-new trailer for the game from Inti Creates.

You can watch the official video below which outlines many of the aspects of the action platformer, from its story and characters to handy tips to help you in battle.

[YT]afribHvLrq8[/YT]

Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 is now available for the Nintendo 3DS.

Completing Challenges In Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 Is Practically Mandatory. September 30, 2016 . 6:00pm

Some Challenges are unique to their levels, like destroying all the stained glass windows in the Mysterious Manor stage or clearing the Sewers level without Overheating.

35 comments Read >
3DS_AzureStrikerGunvolt2_KeyArt_thumb.jpg

Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 begins simple enough, with its initial gameplay fairly basic and easy to pick up. The first stage acts as basically a tutorial, letting you get familiar with all your skills at your disposal. It took only minutes for me to grasp the controls and begin working my way through the first stages. This is pretty easy, I thought as I cleared the second stage. Almost too easy. I was becoming worried that no challenge would present itself. Those worries, however, were soon proved short-lived as I came to one of the game’s first real bosses.

I expected an increase in difficulty, yet I was nonetheless confident I could learn the fight in no time and soon move on to the next stage. I could not have been more wrong. Though the fight started off all right, by the time I got the boss to little more than a third of their health, I found my own HP dipping dangerously low. It was not long before I was KO’d and Joule was forced to revive me, only to have my health quickly sprint back to zero.

After a few more attempts with roughly similar results, I began to contemplate my gear. Was it simply not good enough? And where did I even go about improving it? I remembered seeing a menu back on the stage selection screen, so I abandoned my futile boss fight and backtracked there.

There I found a system I’m pretty fond of in most games: the ability to synthesize new weapons and gear from the various items I had collected from stages. But, more importantly, I also found the Challenge menu featuring a list of unique tasks to complete in each stage, and with it, the rewards I could receive by completing said challenges. The rewards include Vig, the game’s currency, but also various components that can be used together to create a whole list of weapons, gear, and accessories that imbue different stats.

The Challenges range from quick and easy to rather daunting. For example, nearly every stage has a few time limit challenges, such as completing Seraph Interior in under 4 minutes. Other challenges are more unique to their levels, like destroying all the stained glass windows in the Mysterious Manor stage or clearing the Sewers level without Overheating, the latter of which proves to be a feat in itself considering a large portion of the level is filled with water.

After replaying a few stages and completing a few Challenges, I was able to synth some new gear and reattempt the boss fight. I cleared with little problems and happily moved on to the next stage, though I still found myself going back to the Challenge menu to see what new objectives had been unlocked and what new gear was available.

Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 is now available for the Nintendo 3DS.

Watch Gunvolt Fight Shovel Knight In New Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 Footage. October 9, 2016 . 9:30am

Using the Shovel Knight amiibo with the game unlocks a special battle between Gunvolt and the main character from Yacht Club Games’ indie title.

17 comments Read >
20161007_022935_thumb.png
Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 released just recently for the 3DS and includes functionality for any players who own a Shovel Knight amiibo. Using the amiibo with the game unlocks a special battle between Gunvolt and the main character from Yacht Club Games’ indie title.

You can watch a battle between Gunvolt and Shovel Knight in the footage below.

[YT]WDhWR1gYzW4[/YT]
Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 is available for the Nintendo 3DS.

An Upcoming Update To The 3DS Version Of Azure Striker Gunvolt Will Add Japanese Voice Mode. October 16, 2016 . 1:30pm

Originally announced last year and previously only available on the Steam version,
this mode adds Japanese voices for all characters in the digital 3DS version of the game.

21 comments Read >
Inti Creates has announced that the future 1.3 update to Azure Striker Gunvolt on the Nintendo 3DS will add the Japanese Voice Mode. Originally announced last year and previously only available on the Steam version, this mode adds Japanese voices for all characters in the digital 3DS version of the game. Additionally, it has undergone a full re-localization, with extra parts of dialogue added as Gunvolt progresses through different stages.

Here’s a look at the full announcement from Inti Creates from their official website:
“Well Gunvolters, the time has finally come! A year ago, after releasing the Steam version of Azure Striker Gunvolt with the Japanese Voice Mode addition, something that many of you asked for, I personally made it a mission to do whatever we could to make sure that our 3DS Gunvolt players got this feature too.

I’m sorry that it’s taken a year for us to deliver on this promise. But, I’m very happy to announce that a Version 1.3 patch that will add Japanese Voice Mode to the Nintendo 3DS version (digital download) of Azure Striker Gunvolt will release on the Nintendo 3DS eShop on Thursday October 20th!

For those of you who are not familiar with Japanese Voice Mode, this was a mode that we created for Azure Striker Gunvolt 1 that adds in content that was regrettably removed from the initial release of the 3DS version of the game. Not only does this patch restore the voices to each and every one of the characters, but the entire game has been re-localized to better match with the addition of these voices. This mode also restores ample amounts of dialogue that was previously removed from the game that takes place as Gunvolt traverses each stage.

This mode gives a much deeper insight into who the characters are and why they are doing what they do, so I hope that you not just enjoy the Japanese Voice Mode addition, but that you develop a newfound appreciation for these fantastic characters.”

Azure Striker Gunvolt is available for Nintendo 3DS and Steam on PC.

Read more stories about Azure Striker Gunvolt & Nintendo 3DS on Siliconera.

Inti Creates Says They Want To Make Another Azure Striker Gunvolt Game. October 24, 2016 . 9:30am

In a recent interview,
director Yoshihisa Tsuda said he would like to make another game with Gunvolt as the protagonist and said he has
“a rough idea for what I would want the potential sequel to be.”

47 comments Read >
Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 released over a month ago for the Nintendo 3DS, but studio Inti Creates has expressed an interest in making another sequel in the Azure Striker Gunvolt series. [Thanks, Nintendo Everything.]

The company recently spoke to Nintendo Everything, with director Yoshihisa Tsuda saying he would very much like to to make a title “that continues the series with Gunvolt at the helm as the main protagonist,” and the he even has “a rough idea for what I would want the potential sequel to be.”

In addition, producer Takuya Aizu explained that, while the team does want to make another Gunvolt game, “any discussions about when the next game will be coming out are probably a pretty long way away.”

Azure Striker Gunvolt is available for Nintendo 3DS and Steam, while Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 is available on Nintendo 3DS.

Read more stories about Azure Striker Gunvolt & Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 & Nintendo 3DS & Steam on Siliconera.

Inti Creates Discusses Scrapped Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 Ideas, Amiibo Possibility . October 30, 2016 . 11:30am

Among other subjects, director Yoshihisa Tsuda and producer Takuya Aizu talked about the original concept of the game,
various ideas that were ultimately scrapped from Azure Striker Gunvolt 2, and more.

16 comments Read >
In a recent interview conducted by Nintendo Everything, the developers at Inti Creates sat down to discuss a bit about their Azure Striker Gunvolt series. Among many other subjects, director Yoshihisa Tsuda and producer Takuya Aizu talked about the original concept of the game, various ideas that were ultimately scrapped from the final product, and also the potential for a Gunvolt amiibo.

Here’s just a few excerpts from the interview.

Nintendo Everything: Going back to the origins of Azure Striker Gunvolt, where did the concept come from? What were you hoping to achieve with that game?

Tsuda: Gunvolt was our contribution to the effort of reviving the 2D action game genre. We’ve had a lot of ideas for action games that built up over the years, so you could say that Gunvolt is a combination of those ideas. I played a lot of games in the past, and when playing these games I would always think “how would I take this one step further to make this even cooler?”. A bunch of those ideas went into the Gunvolt games. So, rather than creating a completely original type of game, you could say that I wanted to take the evolution of action games to the next level.
As for the concept of Gunvolt, on one front, I wanted it to be a side-view style action game that reflects the kind of fun that could be had from those types of games from the 1980s that sent a message to the gamers of today, particularly elementary-school aged kids, based on the worldview that we created for the game. (Although, it seems that our original targeted audience didn’t seem to be fans of the game, hehe…)

NE: Were there any ideas scrapped from Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 that you can share with us?

Tsuda: In the earlier days of Gunvolt 2’s development, we originally going to make Copen the only playable character, with a mask-wearing Gunvolt appearing as the new top dog of the Sumeragi Group (the evil organization from Gunvolt 1). He would be in the game as a boss character, appearing before Copen in mid-air surrounded by 1000 Glaives that he would use to transform. If you beat Gunvolt, he would be unlocked as a playable character, but due to varying circumstances we changed things to what you see in the game now.
There was another big idea that we had that we unfortunately had to scrap. For Copen’s robot companion Lola, we were going to have her completely change her design in her humanoid form (instead of her robo-ball form) whenever she changes the EX Weapon she is using. She could get a ponytail, long hair, completely different outfits, and more; even changes to her voice. Unfortunately, the workload for that was just too much, so we scrapped that idea.

NE: Have you ever considered producing a Gunvolt amiibo?

Tsuda: Even though we begged on our hands and knees (ok, maybe not that much) to make the possibility of being able to include a Gunvolt amiibo with a special edition release of the Guvolt Striker Pack happen, our wishes smacked headfirst into the wall of reality and didn’t end up coming true. I will keep the dream alive of one day being able to put a Gunvolt amiibo inside one of those plasma globes, though.

To read the entire interview with Inti Creates, you can go here.

Azure Striker Gunvolt is available for Nintendo 3DS and Steam on PC.

Read more stories about Azure Striker Gunvolt & Nintendo 3DS & PC & Steam on Siliconera.

Azure Striker Gunvolt OVA Delayed But Still Coming This Winter

Tuesday, December 20th, 2016
An electrifying update to a fairly anticipated anime.
Read more

Tuesday, December 20th, 2016

Inti Creates have released an update on the previously announced animated adaptation of the Azure Striker Gunvolt series. The original trailer stated that it would be released in Winter 2016. Unfortunately, the company have announced that due to “various circumstances” they will be unable to release it this year. The bright side is, they still intend to release it in the winter, just winter of next year. More information of the adaptation particularly the exact release date will be revealed soon.

Inti Creates are planning on releasing the Azure Striker Gunvolt OVA worldwide on the Nintendo 3DS eShop in January.
SOURCE

source: Operation Rainfall

Last edited:

3DS, Anime
[FONT=&quot]Azure Striker Gunvolt: The Anime launches February 9 via the Nintendo eShop for 3DS[/FONT]

Published 1 hour ago. 11 comments.
Download it for $2.99.

Azure Striker Gunvolt: The Anime will launch worldwide via the Nintendo eShop on 3DS on February 9 for $2.99 / £2.49 / €2.79 / AU$3.65 / 600 yen, series developer Inti Creates announced.
Here is an overview of the anime, via its official website:
Story
It is the near future, and among humankind exists “Adepts,” people who possess extraordinary abilities known as “Septimal Powers.” The existence of these Adepts has caused widespread chaos around the world, but in the nation of Japan, order and peace is maintained by a large conglomerate known as the Sumeragi Group.
…However, this would prove to be a temporary peace, granted to the citizens of Japan by the sacrifice of countless Adepts at the hands of Sumeragi. On the surface, the Sumeragi Group appears be a rather normal, clean company. Below the surface, Sumeragi captures Adepts, holds them against their will, and performs inhumane scientific experiments on them.
One group known as QUILL (Quorum for Unrestricted Information, Law, and Liberty) made this discovery and pledged to revolt against the Sumeragi Group. A member of QUILL, a young man named Gunvolt, sets out one evening to infiltrate a Sumeragi facility in the name of freedom for his fellow Adepts.
Cast

• Gunvolt: Kaito Ishikawa / Josh Keller
  • Joule/Lumen: Megu Sakuragawa / Diana Garnet
  • Asimov: Masashi Yukita / Maxwell Powers
  • Moiqa: Moemi Otaka / Hannah Grace
  • Zeno: Haruki Ishiya / Stephen Wiley
  • Copen: Kosuke Masuo / Peter Von Gomm
  • Nova: Ayumu Murase / Chris Nelson
  • Merak: Yuuta Kasuya / Vinay Murthy
  • Romeo: Hideki Makino / Cyrus Sethna
  • Other: Wataru Takagi, Ousuke Yo****atsu, Kaoru Akiyama
Staff

• Series Creator: Yoshihisa Tsuda (Inti Creates)
  • Scenario Writer: Toshiaki Tai (Inti Creates)
  • Character Designer: Munehiro Araki (Inti Creates), Yo****aka Hatakeyama
  • Director / Continuity / Producer:Yoshinori Odaka
  • Scenario: Shigeru Murakoshi
  • Character Design / Animation Supervisor: Masakazu Sunagawa
  • Prop & Mech Design / Key Animator: Ryuta Nakahara
  • Action Director: Masao Kawase
  • Main Animator: Yousuke Kikuchi, Nagisa Nakajima
  • Animation Inspector: Mikie Matuyama
  • Color Design: Kanna Terawake
  • Film Director: Polun Tsai
  • Backgroud Art Director: Keinichi Kurata
  • Sound Production: Ippo Yamada (Inti Creates)
  • Production: LandQ Studio’s, Tohokushinsha Film Corporation
Watch a new trailer below.
English Version

[YT]MnmOpEUd2JE[/YT]
Japanese Version

[YT]tES5vCpolRM[/YT]

Read More

3DS, Anime, Azure Striker Gunvolt OVA, Clips, Inti Creates, Release Dates, Trailers

The Azure Striker Gunvolt Anime OVA Releases Worldwide On February 9. February 1, 2017 . 9:30am

Inti Creates has announced that the Azure Striker Gunvolt anime OVA will release worldwide on the eShop for $2.99.

19 comments Read >
mainBG_thumb.jpg
Next week, the new Azure Striker Gunvolt anime OVA is scheduled to release on the Nintendo 3DS eShop in Japan. Now Inti Creates has announced that the anime will be releasing worldwide on February 9th and will cost $2.99 / £2.49 / €2.79 / AU$3.65.

You can check out the official trailer in the following video.
[YT]MnmOpEUd2JE[/YT]

For more information, you can visit the anime’s official website.

Read more stories about Azure Striker Gunvolt on Siliconera.

source:
Siliconera

Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 DLC Coming March 9th

[FONT=&quot]Tuesday, March 7th, 2017[/FONT]
Some new challenges and some stuff from the first game.Read more

[FONT=&quot]Tuesday, March 7th, 2017
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Some DLC will be coming out for Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 on March 9. A new song, “Stratosphere” will be available for $0.99. The song will play when over 1000 Kudos are acquired and will increase the amount of experience and credits received.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The songs “Beyond the Blue and Rogue Shimmer“, “Azure Door and Pain of the Past“, “Sakura Efflorescence and a Zip to the Moon“, and “Nebulous Clock and Scorching Journey” from the first Gunvolt will be available to download, each will be $0.99. Mission packs that feature Merrak & Carrera, Jota & Elise, and Viper & Stratos will cost $1.99 each. A speed run mode will be available for $1.99. Lastly, two Ultimate Challenge missions will be available. No price was listed for this piece of DLC.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 is now available for the 3DS. An anime adaption is now available and if you’d like, you can see what we thought about the game here.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Source[/FONT]
source: Operation Rainfall

Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 DLC Adds New Modes, Battles, And More. March 16, 2017 . 9:30am

Inti Creates has shared a trailer detailing all of the new additions that can be purchased, which include the Speedrun Mode, Song Sets, and new Missions featuring bosses from the original Azure Striker Gunvolt.

3 comments Read >

gunvolt2_thumb.jpg

New DLC was recently released for Azure Striker Gunvolt 2, adding lots of new content to the game. Inti Creates has shared a trailer detailing all of the new additions that can be purchased, which include the Speedrun Mode, Song Sets, and new Missions featuring bosses from the original Azure Striker Gunvolt.

To see a preview of the DLC, you can watch the trailer below.
[YT]J9ISRMnd1XQ[/YT]
Azure Striker GUNVOLT 2 - Introduction to DLC

• 3,382 views2 days ago

Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 is available on Steam for Nintendo 3DS.

Read more stories about Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 & Nintendo 3DS & PC on Siliconera.

source:
Siliconera

Also in it's own thread. the Megaman X (and NTWarror) like game

Switch
[FONT=&quot]Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack announced for Switch[/FONT]

Published 3 days ago. 41 comments.
Azure Striker 1 and 2 on Switch.

Azure-Striker-Gunvolt-Striker-Pack-Switch-Ann.jpg

Inti Creates is bringing Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack, its collection including both Azure Striker Gunvolt and Azure Striker Gunvolt 2, to Switch via the Nintendo eShop worldwide on August 31, the developer announced at A 5th of BitSummit.

In Japan, the collection will receive a standard physical release for 5,400 yen, a limited edition including a DVD of the original video animation and drama CD for 8,640 yen, and a download version for 4,900 yen.

The Switch version of the collection includes HD rumble support, a new theme song, and all of the downloadable content from the previously released 3DS version.

Here’s the full overview, via Inti Creates:
Overview

The Azure Striker Gunvolt Striker Pack contains both Azure Striker Gunvolt and Azure Striker Gunvolt 2, two of our flagship games that originally made their home on the Nintendo 3DS. With the release of the Switch version of the Striker Pack, there are a host of new features, improvements, and bonus content that make it the truly complete version of the Azure Striker Gunvolt experience. Let’s take a look at what’s in store!

Gameplay Upgraded from 30 FPS to 60 FPS

Since the 3DS game was created with emphasis on the visual aspects of the game, it was only able to run at 30 FPS on that system, but thanks to more powerful new hardware, 60 FPS Gunvolt is here for the first time. The biggest difference between the former 30 FPS and the new 60 FPS can be felt while playing as Copen, the super-quick, high-flying playable character from Gunvolt 2.

Entire DLC catalog from the 3DS version comes pre-loaded

All of the 3DS version DLC, which includes extra stages and bosses, bonus modes, and new songs, comes pre-loaded with the game.

HD Rumble Support

When Gunvolt uses his powerful electrical attacks, the Nintendo Switch’s HD Rumble kicks in to bring you even closer to the action.

Screen layout has been completely redone
The screen layout has been redone from a two-screen layout on the 3DS to an intuitive one-screen layout for the Switch.

Brand new song for the Nintendo Switch Version
A brand new theme song by the virtual idol Lumen (VA: Megu Sakuragawa) debuts on the Nintendo Switch!

High resolution event graphics and in-game text
On the Nintendo Switch, in-game text is much easier to read and the characters look better than ever in high resolution.

Adjustments to the game balance and general gameplay improvements

The Kudos system from Gunvolt 1 has been changed to the system from Gunvolt 2, adjustments have been made to some stages to balance out the difficulty, and other minor gameplay improvements have been added.

Numerous language settings
Compatible languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Japanese.

Nintendo Switch Pro Controller Compatibility
Gameplay feels especially satisfying on the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller.
Watch the announcement trailer below.

[YT]jFFtTK_5Svc[/YT]
Visit the official website here.

Read More

Switch,A 5th of Bit Summit,Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack,Clips,Game Announce,Inti Creates,Trailers

Last edited:

PlayStation 4, Switch
[FONT=&quot]Gal Gun 2 launches spring 2018 in the west[/FONT]

Published 12 hours ago. 17 comments.

Fend off legions of ladies.

Gal-Gun-2-Spring-2018_11-22-17.jpg
Gal Gun 2 will launch for PlayStation 4 and Switch worldwide in spring 2018, publisher PQube announced.
In Japan, the game was recently dated for a March 15, 2018 release.
Here’s an overview of the game, via PQube:
About
Gal Gun 2 is the long-awaited follow-up to Inti Creates’ infamous PS4 shooter Gal Gun: Double Peace, and features more outrageous action than ever before. A new army of more than 70 girls has been overpowered by lust, and you’ve got 30 days to survive their advances and put things right. Fend off legions of ladies with your Pheromone Shot, and use crazy gadgets to expel demons from their bodies in the most audacious first-person shooter you’ll ever play!
Features:

• The craziest shooter yet! – Help swarms of girls exorcise their demon possessions by hitting their pleasure spots with your love gun until they explode in euphoria!
  • A gorgeous new cast! – Woo a fresh set of girls in a brand-new Gal Gun story. With the aid of alluring angel Risu, become romantically entangled with girl-next-door Chiru and childhood sweetheart Nanako.
  • Fulfill each girl’s desires! – Manage your schedule to receive jobs from the academy’s love-struck girls, and satisfy their requests to unlock new missions and story scenes.
  • Suck your way to Pantsu Paradise! – Equip the Demon Sweeper, capable of vacuuming up Gal Gun 2’s pesky demon menaces…and sucking the dresses right off the girls’ bodies!
  • Get up-close and very personal! – Enter Doki Doki Mode, which returns in its biggest, boldest and bounciest guise ever, to rub, caress and poke your way to happiness!
If you missed it earlier today, read more about the game’s prologue, features, and characters here.

Watch the English reveal trailer below.

[YT]4PElvbns1sA[/YT]

source: Gematsu

Switch
[FONT=&quot]Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack for Switch adds two day-only Christmas Mode on December 24 and 25[/FONT]
Published 3 hours ago. 1 comment.

Falling presents and snow, and slippery stages.

The Switch version of Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack will add a two day-only “Christmas Mode” on December 24 and 25, developer Inti Creates announced.

Get the details below.
Released in August 2017, Azure Striker Gunvolt Striker Pack is bringing players a special present! “Christmas Mode” is here for a limited time only! For two days, December 24 and 25, Christmas Mode will be playable from the Azure Striker Gunvolt menu.

This mode will not appear in the Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 menu and may not appear if the date is set incorrectly.

Winter has come to the world of Gunvolt, and presents are flying everywhere. Watch your step, as you’ll be slipping and sliding around while collecting presents and fighting enemies in this festive mode!

Gift boxes will come raining down at certain times during a stage, especially after destroying hexapyle gates. You’ll find presents in the opening stage and six different boss stages. Challenge yourself to see how many presents you can collect!

—Enjoy stage music exclusive to Christmas Mode!

Azure-Stirker-Gunvolt-Striker-Pack_2017_12-20-17_001.jpg

—Presents will fall in all sorts of places, so stay alert and don’t let them pass you by!

Azure-Stirker-Gunvolt-Striker-Pack_2017_12-20-17_002.jpg

—Hexapyle gates have turned into Christmas trees! They’ll drop tons of presents for Gunvolt!

Azure-Stirker-Gunvolt-Striker-Pack_2017_12-20-17_003.jpg

—The ground is slippery! Be careful not to run into enemies!

Azure-Stirker-Gunvolt-Striker-Pack_2017_12-20-17_004.jpg

—Enemies attack Gunvolt while a hail of presents rains down! Don’t get distracted!

Azure-Stirker-Gunvolt-Striker-Pack_2017_12-20-17_005.jpg

—A desperate fight with a boss takes on a different tone in the falling snow.

Azure-Stirker-Gunvolt-Striker-Pack_2017_12-20-17_006.jpg
Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack is available now for Switch and 3DS.

source:
Gematsu

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"