Back to School 2009

Kane52630

T-800 User
Reaction score
well its that time again for many SHH users to go back to HS or College/University
today is my first day back to college, i got one of my old instructor who is easy and good on the eyes if you know what i mean :cwink:
and the rest of them are fairly new to me.

what about you guys

Me too. Even though the first week is all orientation classes and frosh stuff that it mostly boozing. I'm gonna be an alcoholic by the end of it.

I started today. I had a 2 hour break since I'm a poor commuter. So what do I do? SHH! ;)

I go to college all year. I want to graduate and get out so I could work.

My little brother just started High School. Quickest four years of your life. Enjoy!

Me too. Even though the first week is all orientation classes and frosh stuff that it mostly boozing. I'm gonna be an alcoholic by the end of it.

Me too except the alcohol part. I'm looking forward to seeing people in shorts before winter comes around.:o

Now that I'm out of college, this is like the first time in 17 years that I'm not going back to school. I feel old.

I'm not taking any classes this term, and though I feel like a complete bum because of it I'm probably better off seeing how I'd miss a full 2 weeks of class while I'm out of state in September & October.

Back to school...Back to school....to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool.... I got my lunch packed up, my boots tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight. Ohhhh, back to school... Back to school.... Back to school.

I start September 8th with my first year of community college

My friend just informed me a few days ago that school starts on Tues Sept 8. Honest to God I thought it was supposed to start Mon Sept 14. I just lost a week of summer.

Now that I'm out of college, this is like the first time in 17 years that I'm not going back to school. I feel old.
I graduated high school 14 years ago and am now enrolled in the local community college. This is my first time BACK in school since then :eek:

My friend just informed me a few days ago that school starts on Tues Sept 8. Honest to God I thought it was supposed to start Mon Sept 14. I just lost a week of summer.
Yeah my kids start Sept 8th. But, they knew that :p

I'm finally back in school for the first time since roughly 2005. I had to drop out for health reasons in the middle of fall 04-05 semester.

I'm only taking 8 credits because I work such odd hrs but it should be just enough so that I'm not overwhelmed just yet. A good way to ease back in.

I'm taking Web Design I and Designing Web Graphics online

Me too except the alcohol part. I'm looking forward to seeing people in shorts before winter comes around.:o

I'm in law school, so since everyone is over the age of 19 Orientation activities can actually include going to bars without being sneaky about it :up:

Back to school...Back to school....to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool.... I got my lunch packed up, my boots tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight. Ohhhh, back to school... Back to school.... Back to school.

I start September 8th with my first year of community college

You bastard. :cmad: I was gonna do this.

But I start school on the 8th too. :woot: Junior in high school. Hope it's as nice as last year was. I'm taking mroe electives and not taking spanish anymore! Yay! Got an 89 on my regents so I'm good with that.

Junior Year of College bring it on! i start up next Tuesday, in my Photography major

Not in school myself... in fact I loathed school since seventh grade and don't miss it one tiny iota.

The curriculum is useless and I had some teachers whose parents should have had them aborted...

If I could have gone straight from primary school to uni I'd have been a bit more willing in terms of school since you actually get some choice over what you study. But after 5 years of Purgatory Grammar School I'd had more than enough of school for a lifetime.

See the Things that you hate with a passion thread for a hint on why I'm somehow still doing schoolwork 8 years later...

Ugh...

I go back to high school first Friday in September for senior year! One more year of high school and then I'm out of New Jersey! :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"