Bad guys that you wished would have gotten away with it

acedrake

Civilian
Reaction score
Obviously this is for those bad guys that where stopped by the actions of the so called heroes :) Bad guys that should have gotten away at the end. I'll start with Heat. Wished Deniro would have gotten away.

That's a good one.

Last edited:
Joker in The Dark Knight

Would have liked to see those ferries blow up.

I was partial of Hans but he was a bit too ruthless. Even though he was a great bad guy. One of the best :) I also would like to name Morgan Freeman in any role he plays as a bad guy. He should always get away in the end :)

I was partial of Hans but he was a bit too ruthless. Even though he was a great bad guy. One of the best :) I also would like to name Morgan Freeman in any role he plays as a bad guy. He should always get away in the end :)

Has Morgan Freeman ever played a villain? He was a villain in Lucky Number Sleven, but the whole point of the movie was for Josh Hartnet to get revenge on Morgan Freeman and The Rabbi. Letting him get away from it would make little sense.

He was a villain in Hard Rain, but he was less evil than Randy Quaid's corrupt sheriff. And he did get away in that movie.

I can't even think of any other films where he was the bad guy.

Has Morgan Freeman ever played a villain? He was a villain in Lucky Number Sleven, but the whole point of the movie was for Josh Hartnet to get revenge on Morgan Freeman and The Rabbi. Letting him get away from it would make little sense.

He was a villain in Hard Rain, but he was less evil than Randy Quaid's corrupt sheriff. And he did get away in that movie.

Bruce Almighty? :D

Although it has been years since I have seen it, I think Morgan Freeman was the bad guy in the movie Chain Reaction with Keanu Reeves.

^Yes, though I don't consider him a bad guy in the sense of being the film's antagonist.

Although it has been years since I have seen it, I think Morgan Freeman was the bad guy in the movie Chain Reaction with Keanu Reeves.

Actually wasn't Brian Cox the real villain and Freeman more of an unknown quantity?

Isn't Wanted a better example of him as the antagonist?

Mr Freeman was t he main antagonist in Dreamcatcher and I think it was called Hard Rain where he was trying to rob an armored truck. But I dont remember if he died in it.

Don't really know if this counts because I actually considered him to be the good guy for most of the movie... but Gerard Butler in Law Abiding Citizen. The way that movie ended was the worst.

That's a great one. I do consider him the bad guy but I wanted him to get away with it. But yeah, the ending was the worse :)

Don't really know if this counts because I actually considered him to be the good guy for most of the movie... but Gerard Butler in Law Abiding Citizen. The way that movie ended was the worst.

I just logged in to post this, then noticed you had already done it. It's the first thing that sprung to my mind. Totally agree!

the ending sucked

I like this topic but I'm struggling to think of one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"