Banjo Kazooie 3 "Won't Be A Traditional Platformer"

Isildur´s Heir

Avenger
Reaction score
Now that sucks.....

Ok, before anyone goes around screaming RARE SUCKS, bare in mind that, not only they created Banjo, they can very well make a great game out of it, but.....i want a great platformer.
The business needs it (the platformer is dying by the minute), the 360 needs it (there isn´t one great platformer in the console).....
GDC can´t get it soon enough (hope the game gets revealed there, which i think it will).

In the latest Scribes section at the official Rare web site, a Banjo Kazooie fan pesters the staff for details on the announced, but as yet unseen, Banjo Threeie hoping for a 3D platforming adventure to carry the torch. Rare may have dashed his hopes, as the word from on high says that "Banjo won't be a shooter [...] but it also won't be a traditional platformer."
They didn't elaborate much on what the next Banjo's "different take on the genre" but it sounds like the team at Rare is trying something new. On the multiplayer front, the Scribes columnist writes "We aren't in the business of crushing little boys' dreams so your multiplayer hopes will be answered. The 'new direction' that Banjo is taking should offer a multiplayer experience unique to anything currently available."

Yeah, yeah, how about showing the thing already? Can we agree that GDC is a good time? I'll take your silence as confirmation, Rare.

I'm still looking forward to it. We got Banjo and possibly Banjo 2 coming to the Arcade, so that'll give me my classic fix anyway. I'm excited to see what new direction they're going.

Banjo will obviously have a coconut gun, and Kazooie will have peanut pistols.

GDC is in a few days. Let the fun BEGIN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"