Barking Cat - Cats are Mysterious

jaqua99

....I need a horse!
Reaction score
[YT]aP3gzee1cps[/YT]

Found this video. Thought it was funny, cute, and interesting at the same time. Also shows the nature of a cat.

Cats are mysteriously complex creatures and as a cat owner I can say they are smarter than most people give them credit for. Cats seem to have an odd sense of self-awareness, intuition and emotional intelligence. Evidently, cats only meow at human beings.

Anyways this video, and thread is for the cat lovers/owners out there who seem them the same way I do!

[YT]aP3gzee1cps[/YT]

Found this video. Thought it was funny, cute, and interesting at the same time. Also shows the nature of a cat.

Cats are mysteriously complex creatures and as a cat owner I can say they are smarter than most people give them credit for. Cats seem to have an odd sense of self-awareness, intuition and emotional intelligence. Evidently, cats only meow at human beings.

Anyways this video, and thread is for the cat lovers/owners out there who seem them the same way I do!
One of our cats will sound like that sometimes when she's in the carrier and on her way to a visit to the vet.

We currently have 3. Sadie (the one who will sound like the above sometimes) - a stray black & white/tuxedo cat who wandered into our garage as a young kitten who is now 14+ and still willing to play and be frisky, though she does have some dental work happening tomorrow morning that they have to sedate her for and I admit I'm worried since, at her age, there's the real possibility that she might not come out of the sedation :nrv: Then we have 'the kittens' (though they're not really kittens anymore... not at 5 years old this year) Loki and Pika (both animal shelter adoptions). They can be pains in the butts... both Loki (all black female) and Pika (female brown tabby) have discovered how to open the wood shutters for the windows in the living room, Pika tends to be more annoying about it though because she has to open one... look out of it, then move to the next one over and open it, repeat steps for all 4 shutters.

But we love them... each and every one (and they all have us humans well trained :funny:)

Barking cat??

I present to you.........Meowing Cockatoo!!

[YT]B-eeNvUEGDk[/YT]

I had cats a while back and they made that sound when something upset their stomach and they were about to woof up some chunkslime...

My girlfriend's cat meows in the middle of the night and it's deeply infuriating.

Just throwing it out there (because I'm happy and feel the need to share) but if you noticed my comment in my previous post about our 14+ year old having to go in for a dental procedure, she is home and is ok (well, as okay as a cat who has had an abscess cleaned out can be). They decided to see if they could avoid sedation by just giving her some pain killer and see if that would mellow her enough to allow them to work, and it did. So I'm feeling all kinds of
tumblr_mswiurdbGP1sgl0ajo1_400.gif

right now

According to my sis, she does have the cone of shame and apparently is unhappy about it's lack of maneuverability (and Loki has decided that she's turned into some kind of alien). Poor baby *lol*

Can't wait to get home from work this afternoon (considering I've been worried sick all morning)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"