The Dark Knight Bat Tech

scifiwolf

Superhero
Reaction score
I know there's been some discussion of gadgets (the only thread I saw died 10 months ago) and vehicles (people just talk in circles about motorcycles and boats), but I wanted to have a thread discussing more the technology in the new movie.

In BB, we saw stuff like memory fabric, a car with no front axel, the NOMEX suit, and the microwave emitter, just to name a few. What I want to know is, what kind of things would guys like to see in TDK? If you saw something on Discovery Channel, or read about it in Popular Science, or remember something cool he had in the comics, feel free to post it.

To anyone who's about type 'silk armour', guess what, you're a chode.

First of all, I wanna see some semblance of a Batcomputer. Bruce needs to raid WayneTech for some high-end circuitry.

I bet we'll see some cool stuff; Nolan is a Bond fan and a gadget geek, and they are making improvements to the southeast corner.

Yeah, monitors, servers, harddrives...seeing that stuff scattered on a table or something

I'd like to see memory/morphing metal in use during this movie...more GPS tracking etc...

I think it'd be cool if he eventually had a few small, auxiliary Batcaves setup around Gotham, like in the comics. One beneath Wayne Enterprises, one under Arkham (or somewhere in the Narrows), etc.

It's supposed to be a warzone out there. Sometimes he may not have time to race back to Wayne Manor.

anyone hear anything about how they are going to rebuild wayne manor/ the batcave?

I'd like to see Bats actually use batarangs to take guys out, as opposed to knocking out lightbulbs; I'd also like to see a Bat-bola to atke a guy out. It only makes sense for Batman to have expanded upon his repertoire of gadgets and toys to take out enemies with....just as long as there's no Bat-Shark repellent.....

http://nuclearworldwarsite.com/russia.html

As far as him learning from his mistakes in BB.

He needs

A smaller compact grapple gun or cannon so he can fit at least 4 on his belt and still move around

A computer that allows the Tumbler to drive on its own and do its own stuff .

he just need some serious upgrades I hope they give him more stuff.

I think he'll definitely have a new computer and lab set-up. He's doing detective work here. I just the hope the computer stuff looks all messy and thrown together, not one big shiny unit. The cave also needs to stay damp, dark and small.

Some field medicine would be interesting. See him treating some acid burns or stitching some wounds.

Smoke bombs, flash bombs.

I'd like to see memory/morphing metal

Way to sci-fi for the moment I think

a few small, auxiliary Batcaves setup around Gotham, like in the comics. One beneath Wayne Enterprises, one under Arkham (or somewhere in the Narrows), etc.

This i definitely want to see. Not necessarily batcaves but hidden vaults in derelict warehouses and empty apartments owned under a different name.

Some trusty bat-rope and a helluva alot of determination and he's ready to go.

I know he utilizes alot of technology in the recent comics, but i'd really like to see him stay low-tech and survive more on intuition and bravery.

I think he obviously needs a computer and some hardware in the cave as he is a detective and needs to do research, but other than the essentials; med supplies(in cave and belt) and some flash grenades/smoke bombs, batarangs and ''bat-rope'', radio transmitter etc i cant see what else is really necessary.

oh and the caves in the city(or rather rundown hotel rooms, unused garages etc) is a great idea. Would love to see this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"