Batman and Nightwing vs. Captain America and present day Bucky

I think Nightwing is more than capable of beating the Winter Soldier.
Right. Nightwing's great and all, but a Soviet assassin with a cybernetic arm that got close to taking down Iron Man? Not bloody likely.

As it is, it says 'present day' Bucky. That means Winter Soldier/Captain America, whatever the **** he is now.

Oh ok, then yeah you've got a point.

Right. Nightwing's great and all, but a Soviet assassin with a cybernetic arm that got close to taking down Iron Man? Not bloody likely.

As it is, it says 'present day' Bucky. That means Winter Soldier/Captain America, whatever the **** he is now.
Why not? Nightwing has beat assassins before and one cybernetic limb does not guarantee victory. And where Winter Soldier got close to taking down Iron Man, Nightwing (when he was Robin) beat Green Lantern(Hal Jordan).

I don't think he's ever taken down a super-assassin before, like in the beginning of Under The Hood where they face that robot thing with the powers of the Justice League, he struggles. Batman does most of the work.

I think a better teamup would be Batman and Jason Todd vs Cap and Bucky.

That'd be cool, Jason Todd/Red Hood has got incredible abilities, he's getting towards the standard of Batman. Physically, not mentally...

Well, Todd/Bucky have the same situation what with the dying, comming back as a crazy badguy, reverting and becomming a 'good guy' again, only in their own way of doing it.

Just seemed like a more fair matchup.

That's true, it still seems weird that Jason is a quasi-good guy now.

Why not? Nightwing has beat assassins before and one cybernetic limb does not guarantee victory. And where Winter Soldier got close to taking down Iron Man, Nightwing (when he was Robin) beat Green Lantern(Hal Jordan).
When? Please don't say All-Star Batman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"