Batman and Nightwing vs. Captain America and present day Bucky

Um. And?

If you mean in a fight, Batman and Nightwing, they'd have done their homework. Plus it's been shon how to defeat Captain America. Bullets.

That's true, but Batman has fought and beat meta-humans before...

Nightwing beats Bucky easily. Batman vs. Cap on the other hand is not so cut and dry. Cap is faster and stronger than Bat's and certainly this gives him an advantage, but as we all know this means **** when you fight Batman. Their so evenly matched in combat and tactics so I think It would come down to stamina. With that factored in I would give Cap the edge over Batman.

Captain America is a soldier. So he could declare war and kill Batman ;)

^ Lol

Declare war on Batman? Why, does Batman have oil now?

OOOOOOOOHHHH, oh no he didn't...

Batman and Nightwing would win this battle. As mentioned Nightwing would take out Bucky probably pretty quick and then that leaves Bats and Captain America, which would be an awesome fight, and Batman would find a way to beat Cap, even if that meant Nightwing joining in to help out. Bats does whatever it takes to get it done....

I agree, he figured out numerous ways to beat Superman, Cap'n should be pretty easy...

if any of you remember, he did fight Cap. in DC VERSUS MARVEL...

i'm reading it right now so don't spoil the ending for me...

Maybe a very big rock. A boulder almost...

Just because works for me.

I love lamp.

Uhm, Winter Soldier, aka present day Bucky, would take down Nightwing pretty handily.

Uhm, Winter Soldier, aka present day Bucky, would take down Nightwing pretty handily.

I agree. If we are talking Nightwing or old school Robin he would kick Buckys butt, but if we are talking modern day Bucky (Winter Soldier) he would beat Nightwing till he was black and blue for real.

I think Nightwing is more than capable of beating the Winter Soldier.

pfft, that's 2 on 1 sillies, bucky is captain america...
but yeah, winter soldier would put one hell of a hurting on nightwing, did you see the way he took down iron man :wow:

pfft, that's 2 on 1 sillies, bucky is captain america...
but yeah, winter soldier would put one hell of a hurting on nightwing, did you see the way he took down iron man :wow:

At this point, i'd seriously be worried about Batman, if he had to face Winter Soldier.

'ol Bucky would more than likely shoot Bruce's knee caps off, lol...:word:

I think we're talking classic original character's here, but Winter Soldier would indeed own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"