Batman And Son Figures

Armored Avenger

A Wizard is never late...
Reaction score
What do you think of the new Batman and Son figures?
For those of you who havnt seen them:

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.c...1974_208032190

I got the Joker today, and i think it is one of the best figures i have seen of the Clown Prince Of Crime. The Batman looks great as well, though im not sure on the Robin and Bat-Son. Has anyone else got any of the others? What do you think of them?

(Originally posted this in the general Products forum, but realised that it should go here)

What do you think of the new Batman and Son figures?
For those of you who havnt seen them:

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.c...1974_208032190

I got the Joker today, and i think it is one of the best figures i have seen of the Clown Prince Of Crime. The Batman looks great as well, though im not sure on the Robin and Bat-Son. Has anyone else got any of the others? What do you think of them?

(Originally posted this in the general Products forum, but realised that it should go here)

I like the Joker. If I get some extra change I may pick that one up.
Batman. Meh. Looks like another Jim Lee clone figure. Ill pass.
Robin. Nice figure, but Im not a fan of Robin figures.

The other 2 I can care less about.

That Joker figure looks awesome.

Must... buy... it....

Joker's the only one that would interest me there. Best looking figure, too.

Did these just come out, because I was in my comic book store on wednesday and I didn't see them?

Yeah, they came out on Wednesday (10/31).

I couldn't help myself. I had to buy Batman and the Joker.

And while I think that Bats does look somewhat similar to the Jim Lee/Hush figure, I think his cape looks really cool on the ground behind him. I also like his head better, too.

The Joker figure is amazing. I recommend any fans of the Clown Prince Of Crime to pick this guy up, as i think it is the best Joker figure ever.

Just picked up Batman & The Joker, I LOVE THESE GUYS! :woot:

The Batman is similar to the Hush figure, but the head sculpt is one of the greatest I've ever seen. Beautiful.

And the Joker is absolutely awesome. His posture is crazy, very tall and lean and tense. And the joint in the neck makes it possible to do really funny/creepy Stewie Griffin-esque side head turns! haha

I think it was kind of cheap they just recycled Hush Batman and gave him a new head.

It's getting a little annoying that almost every DC Direct Wave has to have a Batman or Superman in it.

I finally made it to the comic shop the other day and got a chance to see these in person.

What a disappointment. I "thought" Joker was gonna be killer. It looked like another Lee knock off with the blue eye shading on the face. Terrible paint app. Im not picking any of these up.

It looked like another Lee knock off with the blue eye shading on the face. Terrible paint app. Im not picking any of these up.

Blue eyeshading? My Joker has none (Just a little bit of red under the eyes, but i think that adds to its menacing and insane look).

I was comparing the red to the blue Lee shading. The one at the shop had ALOT of that red under the eyes, made it look terrible.

It's getting a little annoying that almost every DC Direct Wave has to have a Batman or Superman in it.

Works for me, since I only collect Batman and his villains/allies. If I could get every figure in the world I would, but I can't, so limiting it to just Batman makes collecting so much easier. :woot:

I grabbed the Joker fig. The crowbar is a great touch and the posture is just creepy ...in a good way.

I go back and forth about whether or not to pick up Bats, but I couldn't care less for the Damien and Robin set.

I just got the batman. I love it. I'm gonna try to get the Robin/Damien set and joker. I don't have any jokers or robins so far. I've never read Batman and Son, and have no idea who damien is, but i'll take him if he comes with the robin.

Yes but now they are just recycling tons of figures with redundant sculpts.

I'll say, I totally dug the Alex Ross Justice line. I bought the versions of Hal and Batman from that series which I think are really cool. Plus they have good articulation without butchering the figures.

Sometimes I feel the Legends style are over articulated.

I think DC direct after a few years found a perfect balance.

got the joker today and I must say that it's pretty awesome :

dsc01526eb9.jpg

I already had the Joker, and a few days ago i got the Batman. He is a great Batman, and much better than the Hush figure - The Head sculpt and cloak are a vast improvement.

I have been back and forth on buying the Joker from this line. The others aren't worth it IMO. Mattel's DCUC has already created better versions of Batman and Robin for next year's release, at half the cost and twice the articulation!

I'm going to hold out on an improved Mattel Joker and TDK versions. After seeing the Iron Man figures online I have renewed hope for movie figures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"