Batman: Arkham Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
They absolutely need to make a Batman Forever/& Robin skin. Just for pure laughs.

No, they absolutely really don't. There would be no pure laughs. It just would be ****ing dumb.

I'm loving Crimefighter Pack #2. Sky High is such a fun map. It could have used some Robin-specific enemy dialogue though.

Arkham Knight was a great game and from what I have heard and seen the first three were too (I didn't play them) so I hope they keep making Batman games personally. If they can make games for other characters too then that would also be great but if I had to choose between Batman and other characters then I would choose a Batman game personally. At least that is how I feel now. A Suicide Squad game would certainly be interesting though. Or perhaps even something like Injustice where you can play as several characters in one game but have it an action-adventure game like the Arkham games were rather than just a fighting game.

EDIT: Never mind.

They absolutely need to make a Batman Forever/& Robin skin. Just for pure laughs.
I would love Forever skins.

Last edited:
Bat-Credit Card can replace the Batarang.

Everytime you have to pay for DLC they should allow you to use the Bat-Credit Card :o

Never leave home without it...

5zPLZlN.jpg

How anybody could think that any of the villains in Knight were handled well is beyond me.

While that is how I fell about the whole AO having a good story and how joker was good in that game. One of the most confusing things I have ever heard in my life! Bane was good in AO but man joker was bad!

While that is how I fell about the whole AO having a good story and how joker was good in that game. One of the most confusing things I have ever heard in my life! Bane was good in AO but man joker was bad!

Yes, well, you see...no.

Knight's handling of it's villains was poor at best. Relegating most major villains to side missions, the only ones that came out looking good were Ivy, Pyg and Scarecrow. Most of them were underused. Instead, they focused on the Arkham Knight, who was a flat villain with a twist easily guessed immediately from announcement of the character. The fire chief was a more interesting character.

Last edited:

giphy.gif

Not at all no. Bad? No.

Yes, well, you see...no.

Knight's handling of it's villains was poor at best. Relegating most major villains to side missions, the only ones that came out looking good were Ivy, Pyg and Scarecrow. Most of them were underused. Instead, they focused on the Arkham Knight, who was a flat villain with a twist easily guessed immediately from announcement of the character. The fire chief was a more interesting character.

190.gif

Last edited:
Spidey 2 sure has it in for AO, It confuses me endlessly how much he has a problem with AO's story and Joker while giving the Rocksteady games a huge pass!

I do really like the Batman and Robin costumes from Forever, minus the nipples. Would genuinely love them as skins in the game.

The panther suit from BF was amazing. The Nipples just make a big difference

It would be awesome for people with a sense of humor.

I have a sense of humor. But it wouldn't be awesome. Would be a waste for them to take the time to build those suits in game. And would be a waste of money for people to buy them.

Spidey 2 sure has it in for AO, It confuses me endlessly how much he has a problem with AO's story and Joker while giving the Rocksteady games a huge pass!

Well, the Joker/Black Mask twist was obvious from the start but the Arkham Knight twist was absolutely shocking. No one saw it coming. :o

I have a sense of humor. But it wouldn't be awesome. Would be a waste for them to take the time to build those suits in game. And would be a waste of money for people to buy them.

It would be a waste of money for you. Not to everybody else who wants them. There are already two other people on this page alone who agree with me on wanting a Forever skin.

Don't want it. Don't use it.

The Black Mask/Joker twist wasn't as predictable as AK's identity and it sure wasn't as badly executed. Overall yeah it was still pretty bad but that's not whole story though and the rest is great with Joker handled properly

I want the Forever suits too but why include the nipples? **** childish sense of humor!

"Everyone else who wants them". Who would everyone be? Just the couple of people here in this thread? Ahh yes people all over are just dying for Forever skins. I forgot how many people I heard since this games release and even prior to it saying they were dying for Batman Forever skins.

People wanted Keaton suit, we got. People wanted Bale suit, we are getting. And people want Batfleck suit. The fan base is big on wanting these. Not Batman Forever.

@nardz sorry but it's just the truth

It would be a waste of money for you. Not to everybody else who wants them. There are already two other people on this page alone who agree with me on wanting a Forever skin.

Don't want it. Don't use it.

Exactly.

Give me this skin please. :o

tumblr_nqkq3ecmFg1r6z7tvo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"