• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Batman: Arkham Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they remaster Origins for new-gen consoles. I had to sell my 360 collection and library to pay for the 'One, and I feel a knot, with Xmas arriving and not having Origins to play.

I very badly want an Origins remaster as well.

If there could just be a remastered Arkham series of all 3 previous gen games, I would be happy.

Well that and the Bioshock series remastered. And the MGS games maybe remastered. And the Assassin's Creed Ezio games remastered.

Or backward compatibility would be nice.

You'd think they would do it considering there is a fan demand for them to be remastered.

Yeah really fans want it, I'd love to have all 3 remastered. If they got remastered and if Red Dead Redemption got a remaster then I could get rid of my ps3.

The original Ghostbusters came back to voice their game....just saying.
But they were also the only Ghostbusters as well. Batman's been played by a ton of different actors, both in voice and live action. I don't feel like Keaton would be that recognizable as a voice actor to today's crowd. Assuming he even sounds that similar after 25 years.

If they were gonna bring back anyone? Adam West. He's done a lot of voice acting, and is campy enough to be memorable. He'd probably be more willing to come voice, at least.

I don't how legitimate this is, but it makes for an interesting read; https://community.wbgames.com/t5/Ba...Possible-Future-DLC-Rumour/m-p/815508#U815508

I hope it's true because it means we get a BTAS Batmobile pack.

All of this info was discovered via the data mine, so it's probably legit. Kinda sucks that they pushed the best for last.

I'm liking the inclusion of Croc, Ra's, and possibly pre-death Black Mask. Really disappointed Freeze is there, as he already had a great conclusion to his arc. Prometheus isn't that great, but I'm glad we at least will get a brand-new villain. I'm sick of the Mad Hatter, the only other disappointing inclusion.

The Azrael pack also sounds good, even it will probably be just 10-15 minutes.

If there could just be a remastered Arkham series of all 3 previous gen games, I would be happy.

Well that and the Bioshock series remastered. And the MGS games maybe remastered. And the Assassin's Creed Ezio games remastered.

Or backward compatibility would be nice.

The Bioshock games seem to be getting remastered according to an article on IGN. Don't have a link right now.

The Bioshock games seem to be getting remastered according to an article on IGN. Don't have a link right now.
oh crap really?! Damn Im getting that for sure. Was already eyeballing the Uncharted remastered pack.

I was playing a handful of the movie pack race tracks tonight and man, the Tumbler tracks are terrible. If I'm not mistaken it's a movie set track they were going for? I mean, what gives? I didn't watch the Tumbler driving past blue CGI walls and camera cranes in the movies. Pretty lame. They had so much to go with and I get no vibe of the Nolan movies with them at all.

Well, the rumored remaster release for Christmas this year looks pretty unlikely at this point. Here's hoping 2016.

I betya they're going to release a Arkham "Definitive Edition".

All of this info was discovered via the data mine, so it's probably legit. Kinda sucks that they pushed the best for last.

I'm liking the inclusion of Croc, Ra's, and possibly pre-death Black Mask. Really disappointed Freeze is there, as he already had a great conclusion to his arc. Prometheus isn't that great, but I'm glad we at least will get a brand-new villain. I'm sick of the Mad Hatter, the only other disappointing inclusion.

The Azrael pack also sounds good, even it will probably be just 10-15 minutes.

If saving the best for last means it really will be the best, and they're putting some genuine effort into this one, then it will be worth the wait.

I'd love if they did.

I was playing a handful of the movie pack race tracks tonight and man, the Tumbler tracks are terrible. If I'm not mistaken it's a movie set track they were going for? I mean, what gives? I didn't watch the Tumbler driving past blue CGI walls and camera cranes in the movies. Pretty lame. They had so much to go with and I get no vibe of the Nolan movies with them at all.

Yeah I was playing some tumbler tracks last night. They could've really done better. Could've Incoporated more stuff from the movies to make it feel like it. Like the tumbler chase on the rooftops or throw in some stuff in the underground parts like Joker's Slaughter truck on the side or the burning fire truck.

That would be great. Here's to hoping it happens.

Here's some screens I took recently

12109882_10154272638274676_5476949385012845086_o.jpg

12028715_10154272629819676_5344762053170222899_o.jpg

12119956_10154275955694676_1161497631014941062_o.jpg

So I decided last night that I give up on playing Arkham Knight. On my regular story I am stuck at 94% and can't beat the 3rd Riddler race. On my New Game Plus I am stuck at the militia tank battle with Ivy's plants. Have probably tried both challenges 50+ times. It's just not fun. I still play City and Origins from time to time because it is totally fun, and has great replay value. Knight sucks for that.

I'll play the DLC's as they come out since I have season pass, but I really don't like the race tracks at all. I think I'm a bad batmobile driver.

I was under the impression some of that stuff was supposed to simulate Batman's race through the mall/shopping area on the Batpod in TDK, but I don't really know what's going on with some of it.

I don't like those tracks... in no small part due to the early wall climb on the Cataclysm track when soooooooooo thoroughly sucks.

I am happy I did not purchase the Tumbler pack. Another poor offering.

oh crap really?! Damn Im getting that for sure. Was already eyeballing the Uncharted remastered pack.

A Bioshock remastered collection was found on a South African retailer that's leaked stuff before like the Uncharted collection. But nothing confirmed as of yet.

So I decided last night that I give up on playing Arkham Knight. On my regular story I am stuck at 94% and can't beat the 3rd Riddler race. On my New Game Plus I am stuck at the militia tank battle with Ivy's plants. Have probably tried both challenges 50+ times. It's just not fun.

No surprise that both things you're stuck at are Batmobile related. The Batmobile is the real villain of this game :oldrazz:

I still play City and Origins from time to time because it is totally fun, and has great replay value. Knight sucks for that.

I agree. Asylum, City, and especially Origins I can replay over and over, and love them every time. Knight doesn't have half the same replay value, and that's due in no small part to all the Batmobile rubbish.

Have probably tried both challenges 50+ times. It's just not fun. I still play City and Origins from time to time because it is totally fun, and has great replay value. Knight sucks for that.

I feel your pain. To get past this section, ensure your Batmobile armour is fully upgraded. It also helps to employ Drone Hacking as well as purchasing the double side-step ability. I like to save my special weapon energy for higher level Drone Hacks and Missile Barrages. As for the battle itself, play carefully and take your time. The missile launcher drone tanks should be a priority. Despatch them as soon as they appear; or, if they've locked onto you, take immediate action to shoot down the missiles or hide behind a wall (not always possible) or use the EMP if you're desperate. Do not ignore them! If you need to accrue XP for purchases, try the AR challenges.

Let's be real, the chop-up-the-game-into-itty-bitty-pieces-and-sell-them-off-one-at-a-time strategy is the real villain here.

I was under the impression some of that stuff was supposed to simulate Batman's race through the mall/shopping area on the Batpod in TDK, but I don't really know what's going on with some of it.

I don't like those tracks... in no small part due to the early wall climb on the Cataclysm track when soooooooooo thoroughly sucks.
I roll my eyes on those kinds of wall climbs all the time. That one I've died several times, I'm just glad that particular one is in the beginning of the race, if it was near the end that'd be the biggest pile of s**t ever to screw up in the end because of it :cmad:.

I'm probably wrong but I think that wall climb is supposed to be from the City Hall type building from the end of TDKR where Talia is revealed? I did notice some mall looking areas and got that vibe too, I also got a slight TDK Slaughter Truck bridge chase feel on the Ashes track. But it's all pretty weak though. Compared to how well done the Burton tracks were, the Tumbler ones are garbage.

It'll be frustrating if they put more effort into the 60s TV show tracks because I'm not all that familiar with that show and only watched a little of it here and there. And it's not like all the ones enjoying this Arkham Knight game are huge 60's TV show fans or middle-aged video game players excited for their trip down memory lane :funny:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"