Batman Beyond Coming to Blu-Ray

Galactus123

Sidekick
Reaction score
Batman Beyond is coming to Blu-Ray on October 15:
Batman Beyond Blu-Ray Remaster Set Announced at Comic Con 2019

Batman Beyond is getting a remastered release to celebrate the landmark series' 20th anniversary. Batman Beyond: The Complete Animated Series Limited Edition will arrive on digital on October 15 and Blu-Ray on October 29.

Comprising 1,500 minutes of Batman Beyond across four discs, the set will also include 2 discs of bonus content including a remastered version of Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker and 15 featurettes about the series. Four episodes of the core series will also receive audio commentary from executive producer Bruce Timm and members of the production team. The physical release also includes a Batman Beyond Funko Pop with chrome paint and four lenticular art cards.

Of the 52 Beyond episodes, 41 have been fully remastered from the original 35mm film, removing film grain for better color, removing dust and dirt and enhancing the resolution.
D_yHuubXUAEQKkN

Side-by-side comparion:

Batman The Animated Series looked great on Blu-Ray so I'm excited about this. I hope this sells well so we get Superman TAS too at some point.

I own the complete Batman TAS collection on DVD as well as all 3 seasons of Batman Beyond. Still need to get the blu ray for TAS and this now as well

i just watched all of batman beyond on dvd and i do not think its really aged well unfortunately but i love the comics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"