BATMAN: BODY COUNT (awesome batman art!)

cool, now thats the world of batman. nice dark and gritty style.

Marvel did you did that full page pic of Zzaz?

hey marvel, is that the only page you have done, cause i'll love to view more of it if possible.

Originally posted by batman44
hey marvel, is that the only page you have done, cause i'll love to view more of it if possible.

for now, yes...in a couple weeks i may have some more...in the mean time i'm thinking of doing some pin ups...maybe one of wolverine...maybe bats or nightwing...but they'll be in full color, painted, like that last page with Zsasz.

The one of him standing there and all the writing on the walls and stuff behind him! you did that? its friggin sweet, awesome awesome job!

marvel... Thats looks pretty amazing... nice one

:eek:

Now,that's the stuff that gives me nightmares.;)

nice, i like the colors. i especially like the panel where Zsasz is a red silhouette. nice work.

Yep. That's marvel for ya. No wonder he's a member of the Batman: Death Count film team ;)

They are good and all, but I don't like the artist praising his own work. :down
It's good to be proud of what you do, but it's not good to have an ego about it. Other people decide how 'awesome' your work is, that's how art works.

Geo7877 said:
They are good and all, but I don't like the artist praising his own work. :down
It's good to be proud of what you do, but it's not good to have an ego about it. Other people decide how 'awesome' your work is, that's how art works.

Ex-****ing-actly! BTW, Motown the link doesn't work anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"