Batman Onstar Commercials

Two Face said:
I didn't like it.
Because you got bad taste. :up:
I remember when that came on during the Super Bowl one year...funny ish.

there was a thread a long time ago that someone had all 4 or 5 of the commercials, and i have them, but i dont know how to make them ready to DL for other ppl. srry. they are cool though, hope you can find them soon.

BatMatt said:
Who reprised his role as Batman in the intro to Birds of Prey

He had the Keaton voice, even tho it's commercial I liked him as Batman.:up:

pretty cool commercials, Penguin, Riddler and Joker were terrible though :p

Always thought this guy (Thomas), in the Onstar ads, looked great in the Batsuit. IMO, the best Batman voice, hands down.

Naw, Bale has the best Batman voice. Just like how it is described in the comics.

Thomas' voice sounds like a slightly higher pitched Keaton voice. Its decent

BatMatt said:
Thomas' voice sounds like a slightly higher pitched Keaton voice. Its decent

Higher pitched? Thomas' voice sounds quite a bit lower to my ear. Listen to the Onstar ad and then listen to pretty much any Bats dialogue in '89 and it, to me, seems obvious.

Yeah Thomas' voice isn't bad, a bit lower than Keatons, but it sounds a little forced.
Conroy still has the best voice, forever and ever.

Thot said:
Higher pitched? Thomas' voice sounds quite a bit lower to my ear. Listen to the Onstar ad and then listen to pretty much any Bats dialogue in '89 and it, to me, seems obvious.
I think Keatons is lower, sounds to me like Thomas tried to do the Keaton voice but didn't quite nail it.

I remember the OnStar commercials from a few years ago. I loved those. Also, it said to go to the OnStar website to see how the penguin one ended, but, since the commercial's really old, I was wondering if anyone saved it or anything when it was on the website (if it was). Any help would be appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"