Batman: The Onstar Experience Trailer

SeriousDuke

Sidekick
Reaction score
I made an Onstar Batman trailer using all 6 commercials from 2001. I combined them to make it flow together like a mini-movie, and it's supposed to feel like a trailer for a nonexistent film.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xen9Ylz5GoY

I cut out a few cheesy scenes, and scenes that repeated eachother for the definitive Batman/Onstar experience!!

Enjoy!

~SD

Awesome work man. There were 6 of those comercials, I don't think I ever saw the one's with Riddler, Joker and Penquin, where was I in 2001? Well you know what they say if you remember 2K1 you weren't really there. Oh, right that's the 60's they say that about.
Now I remember, I was dealing with our new born baby in 2001.

I remember those commercials. They look like a mix of Batman Forever with Batman Returns and Batman. They seemed like they were pretty high budget for commercials.

But if you think about it, they already had all the props made, and the actors were pretty poor so i get they were cheap actually.

I have all those downloaded onto my computer. Love 'em. I remember when they started showing those, epople were coming up to me asking if they were making a new movie and if those were out to help promote it.lol.

well. that was odd.

never heard of them before. nice one duke

Thanks guys, and I'm glad you all liked these just as much as I did. I'm sure these were fairly high budget, look at the quality of the effects and all. Looks very good. I wish they made more:(. Or, they should have made a live action Batman show... that would be awesome.

~SD

Yeah they were out after Batman and Robin. I never got to really see them till now, I'd always catch one right at the end. They're cool. That Penguin shot was funny, the way he was screeching.

That was awsome to watch, great job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"