Batman Pez Dispensers

Ekricket

Side-Kicker
Reaction score
Hey, are these Pez dispensers new? I was in Walmart today, and saw a whole display of batman pez dispensers - Batman, Joker, Riddler, and Two-face and maybe Scarecrow was there too. I picked up the Two-face one cause it was pretty cool, but not sure if these are new or from previous years. Any info?

No MM figures there, but the remote control Tumbler from Begins was there.

I think these varieties are fairly new. I picked up Riddler and Two Face at the comic shop a couple of weeks ago. I'm still looking for Batman and Joker. Haven't heard about a Scarecrow one; AFAIK, it was only those 4.

Wow, thanks for starting this topic. I honestly had no idea that these existed until you brought them up! Now I'm going to have to find these somewhere. Here's a link I found:

http://www.burlingamepezmuseum.com/batman2008.jpg

They're all very retro looking. Cool. :)

Yep, those are the ones. My Walmart has about 5-6 of each one on a pegboard. Since they are new I probably will go back and buy the set.

picked up the joker one a couple of weeks ago but I already ate all the pez. now i cant find pez anywhere.

I ask myself that question all the time. Why is the dirt brown? Why does Pi just keep on going on, never ending? Why does my neighbors dog keep talking to me?
And the biggy - why do we have a list of people that are so dangerous that we cannot allow them to fly in an airplane, ever, yet we cannot arrest them for being so dangerous? They are free to walk around, drive where ever they want, plot whatever it is they plot, just by god don't let them fly. If they are that dangerous, lock'em up in Cuba.

I got a couple of old Batman Pez dispensers I hope the designs are new.

I'm a huge PEZ dispenser collector and it's driving me nuts that none of the stores by me have them. I could order them from PEZ.com but where's the fun in that?

And the new set is Batman, The Joker, Riddler and Two-Face. On the PEZ website where you can order the set, those are the only four pictures and listed. Never heard anything about a Scarecrow one (though that would be cool).

These are all over the place where I live. My kids gave me one for Father's Day, I have it at my work desk now; loaded with PEZ but I really don't like PEZ so it will probably stay loaded.

^whats not to like about pez?
suger + water = mmmmmmmmmmmm.

just curious, I've just never understood why people will buy anything Batman (or anything else) related objects, especially little stuff like Pez dispensers and figures from cereal boxes. I can understand the action figures and more detailed models. just wondering is all

just curious, I've just never understood why people will buy anything Batman (or anything else) related objects, especially little stuff like Pez dispensers and figures from cereal boxes. I can understand the action figures and more detailed models. just wondering is all

Awesomeness. Some are hardcore collectors who love anything Batman. And besides, collecting is fun.

I got the Joker and Two-Face dispensers.

Just came across a random novelty shop that had the Batman and Joker dispenses I needed to complete the set. :up:

lol, see I can't understand the people who buy action figures and every variation of them out there. If you are into it for value, the small stuff gains more value proportionally than the large stuff will. I just like having cool small objects around, I mean I can throw a pez dispenser in my pocket, and after a night of partying whip it out at the end and dispense breath mints to everyone and get some cool conversations going about the uniquenss of the dispenser. Try going out drinking with a joker figure in your pocket, and at the end of the night whipping it out and trying to get comments on it. Most likely your buds will say "let's run over it" or "lets see if it will fly off this building" and you will be so plastered you will think it is a good idea too.

For $100 you can buy a joker figure that might have some value to a select audience in the future, or you can buy a piece of Murano glass from Italy that will have tremendous interest from a lot of people in the future. Just depends on what you want to decorate your house with I guess.

Finally! I got all four at a Walgreens tonight! And on card stock too, my favorite packaging for PEZ cause they're easy to display. Two-Face is funny, his Harvey side looks a lot like Val Kilmer.

And to answer mrwho's question, personally, I've collected PEZ dispensers since I was little. I've always loved them. They have such a rich history in pop culture. Plus it's a relatively cheap thing to collect as most dispensers are $1.99 at the most. Also you can find em for pennies at flea markets (I of course don't eat candy out of those ones). And you'd be surprised how much some of them are worth. My collection adds up at roughly almost $1,000 cause I have a lot of old ones that aren't made anymore (and I've spend probably in a lifetime about $100 total on the whole collection). Plus I love when family and friends are over and they see my PEZ shelf and immediately have to look at them and are generally impressed by the collection.

As for figures, it's pretty much the same feeling. Some people just like to have them around and on display. It's a way better cause to spend money on than like drugs and stuff.

Anyways, that's just my two cents.

Yeah, I collect PEZ also & really love them. I have 1000's of them, been collecting them for many years now. The older ones, with no feet, are almost impossible to find cheap at garage sales or whatever. Too many people know they're valuable....darn eBay!

I haven't found these Batman ones yet but might go lookin' today. They're awesome!

Yeah, I collect PEZ also & really love them. I have 1000's of them, been collecting them for many years now. The older ones, with no feet, are almost impossible to find cheap at garage sales or whatever. Too many people know they're valuable....darn eBay!

I haven't found these Batman ones yet but might go lookin' today. They're awesome!
Really!?!?!

I have hundreds of feet-less dispensers at my parents house. I used to collect them when I was young, and I haven't even thought about Pez in years.

Hmmmm....worth some money 'eh?

I bought three of them yesterday, I was surprised to find them at the party store.
Happy none the less though :D
I'm glad they made Batman's cowl blue.

I also found all kinds of neat Batman party supplies, like batarangs, masks, candles, etc. I don't think my parents would like me getting that instead of my graduation party supplies though P:

i dont feel liek reading the post lol but we have all the pez's at walmart for liek 1.27batman riddler two-face and joker walmart now......go......stop reading go lol

I found the complete set of 4 on the cards at Walgreen Drug Store....YEAH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"