Blaztro

Joker's Minion
Reaction score
Batman: Rise of Joker
ROJLogo.png

A Story by Blaztro
Chapter One: Ace of Clubs
Part One
Batman prowled along the rooftop of Ace Chemical plant, looking for the notorious Monk, a killer he had gotten a lead on recently. He took out his glass slicer from his utility belt, and carefully sliced a hole in the glass roof. He quickly caught it before it fell, and place it on the rooftop. Securing his grappling hook, the Dark Knight propelled down below, and retracted the cord into his belt.

"Well, well, well, look what the... bat dragged in," called a menacing voice. Batman whirled around, and saw a man with a black fedora and a pinstriped suit. "Don't you remember me? No? You locked my sister, Ruby Ryder, up in Blackgate." Batman showed no sign of surprise at the sight of Jack Ryder, now head of the Ryder crime family. "You didn't think I'd seek retribution? You were wrong. Get 'im, boys!" Several men stepped out of the shadows, and fired at Batman. When the powder smoke cleared, he was unharmed. A murmur started up. "Well, don't just stand there! Get 'im!"

"Uh, right boss!" The nine men lunged at Batman, who gave one a swift kick to the chest. He leaped up, allowing one to plow into another, and then came back down on a fourth. He grabbed the fifth and sixth, and slammed their heads together, then threw the seventh over the catwalk. Irritated, Jack joined in the fray. Number eight and nine looked at each other, and began to flee, only to be hoisted up, and slammed into each other. Now only Jack remained. Ryder threw a left hook, but was countered swiftly by a block. Soon, Jack staggered over to the edge, laughing, finding himself with two black eyes. He braced as he prepared for the next punch, forgetting he was holding a stun gun. The pressure on it jammed it on, and he thrust it forward, as the punch came to his jaw, blood flecks flying. He fell over the edge, and Batman reached out to grab him, but he slipped through. The Dark Knight cringed at the hideous screams of Jack being electrocuted in the vat below. As Batman turned to leave, he noticed something on the edge of the catwalk. A Joker playing card.

Bruce took his seat next to the ravishing Vicki Vale at Gotham’s illustrious Gemini Club. Many important Gothamites were present. Mayor Ponderosa, DA Harvey Dent, Commissioner Jim Gordon, Reporter Clara St Gray, and many of the members of the city council were all there. Bruce also noticed his childhood friend, Tommy Elliot, now the successful head of Wayne Enterprise’s rival, GothCorp.
A man hidden by shadows walked on stage. He chuckled. “Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to the Gemini Club. Tonight’s entertainment will be the Aces of Knaves.” The audience clapped, and fell silent as the man stepped into the light. His skin was white as snow, his hair dark green, gelled into horns. Below his pointed nose was a forced-looking smile, showing yellow teeth. The lips were stained the color of dried blood, the eyes had rings around them like bruises. He wore a sparkly purple suit, with a green shirt and an orange necktie under it. On his breast pocket was a pink carnation, and on his hands, purple gloves. He had purple pants to match, and black shoes.
“Who the ---- is the freak!?” shouted someone in the front row. The man onstage laughed, and leaned down close to him. “I, my friend,” he said softly, “AM THE JOKER!!!” he yelled, laughing. “And I expect to have a captive audience!!!” He nodded, and several goons in clown masks stepped out of the shadow, and barred the doors. They wielded a multitude of firearms.
“For my first act, I’ll need a hosta- volunteer. Mr. Dent, please step for-WARD.” Two more goons dragged Harvey on stage. “Please place this man on the target board, and put the apple on his head.” Joker turned to the audience. “I am sure you all know of William Tell. If you do, you will know the reference when I shoot an apple of this man’s head. The difference? I will have my eyes shut.” He added extra emphasis on shut, almost hissing it. He closed his eyes, grabbed a gun, and aimed. BANG! Harvey winced, and a woman screamed, but nothing. A rod stuck out of the gun, and from it, a flag that read “BANG!” unfurled. Joker pointed it into the audience. “You see, no danger!” As he said danger, he pulled the trigger, and Clara St Gray fell dead, blood pooling from her chest.
In the ensuing chaos, Bruce easily slipped into the bathroom, where he threw open his golf bag, and pulled on the cape and cowl. He checked his utility belt, growled for effect, and rushed out. As he stared at Joker from the back of the stage, he paled, as if he had seen a ghost. “But I heard him die, “he growled under his breath.
As Batman ran out on stage, the Joker whirled about. “You again! This just got so much more fun! Boys, the Bat is in the building!!!” he sang out like a canary. “Come quietly, or I shoot Mr. Dent! And then, the mayor!” He chortled and cooed with glee, although his eyes betrayed rage and pain. He winced as he flexed his jaw. “This is your fault you know. And the surgeon’s. But he’s dead now, and soon, you will be too.” He turned to his men. “No conventional firearms this time, boys! Hit him with some Joker gas! I wanna unmask him; humiliate him, before I carve a smile on his face with a bayonet!”
Batman coughed and wheezed as the Joker Gas entered his respiratory system. The last thing he saw as he blacked out was Joker, waving. “Nighty night, Batty Boy!!!”

Here are some pictures of various characters in this fanfiction so far. All done with the Sims 2.

Batman
Batman.png

Bruce Wayne
Bruce.png

Harvey Dent
Harvey.png

Joker
Joker.png

Cool, how did ya design the characters?

Joker's pants have an STD :(

Part Two
Batman woke up backstage, and one of Joker’s goons motioned. “Ah, our next freak is awake! Batman, come on down on the Mystery Door Show!” Two goons lugged the still weak Batman forward, into a spotlight. He shielded his eyes. “Whatever you’re planning, you freak, I’m gonna –unh.” Batman was hit sharply in the head, and stopped talking. Joker was in a glass-shielded spectator booth. “Shut up! Pick one of our three mystery doors in sixty seconds, or I light off a bomb that’ll blow Gotham’s elite citizens and other visitors sky high!”
Batman stood up and walked around a bit, tapping each door, listening at it. He opened door number two. “I’m sorry, but you have not won a brand new car. You have won a- hey, where’d the chainsaw wielding homicidal maniac go? Oh, yeah, he’s RIGHT HERE!!!!!!” Joker yelled, cackling, as he bust through the window in the spectator booth, and decapitated the Superintendant of the Hudson County Board of Education and Tom Cruise. “I hated Mission Impossible 3 anyway!” Chaos would have erupted if everyone were not gagged and bound to their chairs. Batman quickly shot out a Batarang as Joker sliced Jon Corzine in half. “Bye, bye, Guvvy!” Suddenly, the chainsaw stopped as the batarang lodged in it. “You batb---h! You broke my toy!” Joker grabbed a gun, and began firing, as Batman shot his grappling gun at a rafter, and propelled his foot right into Joker’s chest.
“Gaaaah!” he yelled as flecks of blood spattered. “Boys, time to blow this pop stand!” A man with a bazooka stepped forward. The Caped Crusader ducked as he blew a hole in the roof, and a ladder rolled down. Joker latched on, and began to be lifted up. “When you play against Joker, prepare to be dealt from the bottom of the deck!” Two swiftly thrown batarangs later and he was on the floor, curled in the fetal position, chuckling softly to himself. “WHY DID YOU KILL ME AGAIN!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!?????????” he moaned pitifully, just as the police broke down the door. The cigarette dropped from Harvey Bullock’s mouth. “You mean to tell me we had to bring in the whole Major Crimes Unit over a clown!?” “Not just any clown. Look around you,” Batman growled. “Holy s—t! Not the guv!” Joker’s chuckles broke into a cackle, as the wall busted open behind him. What looked like a train was sitting there. With surprising agility, he jumped behind the wheel, and roared off. Bullock yelled into his walkie-talkie. “I WANT ALL FREE UNITS IN PURSUIT OF A PURPLE AND GREEN- TRAIN –HEADED DOWN SINATRA DRIVE! YES, A TRAIN!!! THE SUSPECT IS ARMED AND DANGEROUS!”
“And as for you, Bats, you- where’d he go?” As Harvey turned to point his fat, fat finger at Batman, he found him to be gone. “Jesus, why does he do that?”
Meanwhile, Bruce braced himself. “Come on Bruce, you’ve fought murderers, you can ask Selina Kyle on a date. He dialed the phone number. “Hello?” “Hi, Selina? It’s Bruce.” “Oh, Bruce! Hi!” “I was wondering if you could come over for dinner tomorrow, say, 5ish?” “Sure! I’ll make sure to be there! Bye!” “Bye,” he said as he flipped his cellphone closed, fingering the diamond ring in his other hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"