Batman Tattoos

batman1115

Civilian
Reaction score
I have wanted a batman tattoo for so long, but cannot decide on what is the best representation of batman overall. From Keaton, to Animated Series, to comics to the Nolan films, what image says it best? Please help with any suggestions. And if you have any tattoos of Batman related stuff, please share.

Nothing says Batman like the logo really. I'm kinda partial to the Batman/Batman Returns variations below. Though of course there are many other variants not shown there... I've wanted Batman tattoo to add to my current body art for quite some time but have yet to find the right piece myself. I wish you luck!

batman_logo_history.jpg

Thanks! That is what i was thinking but it hard to decided between nolan's symbol and the burton one.

Holly D has the sickest Joker tattoo I've ever seen, along with an entire Batman-themed sleeve.

My two tattoos are batman related but considered 'boring' or safe:

^my favorite bat symbols

But less about me

I have wanted a batman tattoo for so long, but cannot decide on what is the best representation of batman overall. From Keaton, to Animated Series, to comics to the Nolan films, what image says it best? Please help with any suggestions. And if you have any tattoos of Batman related stuff, please share.
I don't believe anything really says it bests - its more of what 'form' of Batman YOU prefer. The tattoo is about your love for Batman right?

Last edited:
I got three Batman related tattoos. I got the original Joker cards from the comics on my left arm, a Ed McGuinnes Batman from a Superman/Batman cover and the RIP cover from Tony Daniels, where Batman and Joker fight on my leg. Don't have pictures right now, but maybe I will edit this post later on.

I would recommend something along those lines... a picture or cover from your favorite Batman story.

We used to have a batman tattoo related thread back in TDK days guess ill have to repost all of my batman themed pieces on here.

Can someone tell me how to post pictures on here? I tried to copy and paste but can't seem to figure it out. I wanted to post up some pics of the Black Mask/Red Hood/Batwoman tattoo I just got a few weeks back.

^upload your pic somewhere (photobucket or a blog) and copy/paste the url - click ze mountain and paste the url

Thanks for the tip Captain. I will get these things uploaded shortly.

Ok, here are some pictures of my Batman tattoo project. The first part was the Joker Reckoning scene by Alex Ross. I love that picture and ever since I saw it I wanted it tattooed somewhere on me. I'm lucky enough to have calves big enough for the scene so I got it there. Last month I started phase two which is getting the remaining villains (plus Batwoman because she's awesome) on my leg. I started with Black Mask, Red Hood and Batwoman for my latest sitting. Red Hood and Batwoman aren't finished yet as you can see but I will get them done soon enough. The rest of the characters I will get going up my leg are Bane, Clayface, Scarface, Man-Bat, Hush, Mad Hatter, Professor Pyg, Deadshot, Zsasz, Croc, and Hugo Strange.

I'm not afraid to admit that this was the worst tattoo pain I've ever had, even worse than my elbow, wrist, and the inside of my bicep! Also my skin is still healing so I apologize in advance for the red spots :dry:

BatmanTattoo1.jpg

BatmanTattoo2.jpg

And here is the rest of the tattoo:

BatmanTattoo3.jpg

BatmanTattoo4.jpg

BatmanTattoo5.jpg

You can really see Mr. Freeze or Catwoman but they are there, it's hard to take pictures of your leg with a camera phone! :woot:

In looking at these pictures on here after posting I noticed just how bad the lighting is and how terrible my picture taking skills are. I will see about getting better pictures up but for now you can see what I'm going for.

Last edited:
squeeee!
Looks pretty awesome already!
Your rogues gallery sounds very promising.
Keep us updated.

I want a Batwoman tattoo as well - I'm so happy to see someone get one!

squeeee!
Looks pretty awesome already!
Your rogues gallery sounds very promising.
Keep us updated.

I want a Batwoman tattoo as well - I'm so happy to see someone get one!

Thanks Captain, I appreciate the kind words. Do you have any tattoos or would Batwoman be your first? I say go for it but then again I'm biased....

Maybe if I had looked up at the top of the page I would've seen that you're the one that posted some pics earlier. haha, oops!

Definitely makes sense to take your time and think it through since you want to get it right so you don't regret any part of it. I'm always psyched to see people getting Batman (and other comic characters) tattoos.

I've had the Batman design in the works for a while along with a Green Lantern themed back piece and a Superman leg sleeve as well. Batman first though.

I think you got the best answer in the second post. That would be the best design to get a batman tattoo seriously. How about this one?? Opinions??
batman_coloring_pages_kids.jpg

I've legit never seen a GL themed tattoo - excited 2 hear about someone getting one:yay:
The design I came up with has a handful of lanterns from a few different Corps: Green, Sinestro, Black and Red along with Larfleeze and Glomulus from the Orange Lanterns. It's going to be a lot of work but it will look really nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"