BvS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice News, Set & Official Photo Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any reason why Chris? Or are they shooting something before that? .

In the comments section on Batman-News someone mentions ongoing reshoots with American Ultra. Read that in other places too. I don't know if those reshoots involve Eisenberg but that could be the delay.

Any reason why Chris? Or are they shooting something before that? .
No reason was given. The extra I've been talking to just said that their dates changed from the 12th/13th to the 16th/17th.

Yeah, I'm hearing the LexCorp scene may be early next week now.
ask Milkman95 here. He said June 11th and 12th are the days of filming. He's an extra for the movie. He hasn't said anythin. I think he's on set right now.

Last edited:
LexCorp scene was supposed to film tomorrow, but the military one was supposed to film today and tonight, has been delayed even that? No news from Detroit? With thousands of extras no one has tweeted nothing? :cmad::huh:

They are not gonna be delayed. At least because we haven't heard anything of delayed.
I guess in a couple of hours pics will come.

Amy Adams is on Detroit now, so this pretty much confirm the filming is not delayed.
Photo taken yesterday when she was heading to Detroit.
Bp0VWonIUAEZsMd.jpg

Last edited:
*Cue reactions to first pics of Benry together*

gr0uHKf.gif

That's right, I called them Benry. Deal with it! :o

They are not gonna be delayed. At least because we haven't heard anything of delayed.
I guess in a couple of hours pics will come.

Amy Adams is on Detroit now, so this pretty much confirm the filming is not delayed.
Photo taken yesterday when she was going to Detroit.

I'm hearing the LexCorp scenes will be next Monday/Tuesday instead of this Thursday/Friday. We're just talking a few days here, not a huge delay. Plus, as others have pointed out, there's rain in the forecast. That could have to do with it too.

I'm hearing the LexCorp scenes will be next Monday/Tuesday instead of this Thursday/Friday. We're just talking a few days here, not a huge delay. Plus, as others have pointed out, there's rain in the forecast. That could have to do with it too.
Could be. But until I hear from Milkman95 I wouldn't be sure about it. Ask him Chris.

Dawn of Justice may be finding its sea legs

A new unconfirmed location rumors Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice to film at a Detroit area shipping terminal.
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice began principal photography last month, and today brings filming of some military scenes, and possibly some LexCorp scenes to follow. A new rumor suggests a local area shipping terminal has been eyed for production sometime during the month at the Port of Detroit.
The secured area of filming is said to occur at Nicholson Terminal & Dock Company and is the only qualified Free Trade Zone at the Port of Detroit. If the name reads familiar, the company is no stranger to Hollywood. It has been used in Transformers 4, The Double (which also stars Jesse Eisenberg,) and others.
The area is highly secured, which is the nature of a port. Lookieloos won’t be able to drive by it and catch a glimpse as what has occurred some other areas. We also wouldn’t recommend trying it with this one. Two words: Port Authority. No doubt, some will read this and begin thinking of Man of Steel‘s scenes of “greenhorn” Clark working on the fishing vessel. We have no idea if Clark, or anyone will be at sea, but this area and these ships are vastly different from what we saw in the previous movie.
“Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice,” is from director Zack Snyder and stars Henry Cavill as Clark Kent/Superman, Ben Affleck as Bruce Wayne/Batman, Gal Gadot as Diana Prince/Wonder Woman, with Amy Adams, Laurence Fishburne and Diane Lane returning from “Man of Steel,” Also are Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor, Jeremy Irons as Alfred, and Holly Hunter in a role newly created for the film. Opens May 6, 2016. Distributed by Warner Bros Pictures.

by Man of Steel Fan Page and On Location Vacations

I live down the street from Nicholson Terminal & Dock Company. If only there was no security.

Edit: clicked on the link and it's a different location than what I thought it was.

Last edited:
Filming was delayed a day or two due to rain/thunderstorms, no big deal.

Lots of activity there today, Michigan Motion Picture Studios is MASSIVE, lots of property/buildings around the Studio being used as well. Tarp back up on LEXCORP too.

Lots of activity there today, Michigan Motion Picture Studios is MASSIVE, lots of property/buildings around the Studio being used as well. Tarp back up on LEXCORP too.
have you seen anything? the superman statue?

And will continue to, LOL.

We'll see what happens the next few days and into next week, should be interesting.

^^ No problem.

I have the impression that the statue is segmented in three or four parts.
-PAXP-deijE.gif

-PAXP-deijE.gif

10424602_638556309546986_1872090423_n.jpg

Can anyone with better eyes tell me what year the Metropolis Fire Department was established? I'm just curious...

Any interaction with the big three? :yay:

LexCorp+32.JPG

Set+Batman+V+Superman+pantalla+verde.JPG

look at your right, it's clearly the hand of the statue of superman. The statue is segmented, that's due to the CGI or that it's not finished yet. Cough destroying with a fight cough.

I wonder why even fire dept. something huge happened there.... cough Cyborg cough?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"