BvS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice News, Set & Official Photo Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't notice that... thanks :)

tumblr_mrveyfasxz1s98zawo1_500.gif

It is amazing seeing how these set pics translate into the final movie. For example, one of the earliest set pics from MoS was this one

Superman_Will_Not_Have_Red_Shorts_Man_Steel_New_Set_Photos_Show_Off_Faora_Costume_1314171493.jpg

And this is how it looked on screen (best image I could find)

man-of-steel-faora-namek.jpg

mos-battles-7.jpg

People be seeing the batmobile but nobody takes a photo of it? Wtf?! lol.

I wonder if some people are thinking the Batmobile are the black SUV's. I wouldn't put it past people.

Plus Batmobile during the day doesn't sound right, unless it's a early dawn chase? Or maybe.. they have a long shoot today and will bring out the Batmobile after dark for filming.

I wonder if some people are thinking the Batmobile are the black SUV's. I wouldn't put it past people.

Plus Batmobile during the day doesn't sound right, unless it's a early dawn chase? Or maybe.. they have a long shoot today and will bring out the Batmobile after dark for filming.

After six movies of special looking bat mobiles why would multiple people confuse an SUV for the bat mobile?

Last edited:

That's what I think too. They know that Batman v Superman is shooting a car chase today and when they see a big black vehicle fly by, they just assume it's the Batmobile. These are just "normal" people, not the type of fans that are on the SHH forums :)

Something as mundane as outside shots of people walking, take hours to set up properly. Something as complex and important as this is likely to take up the entire day. They probably are going to start shooting late afternoon, all the way through the night.

There's sorta a car chase in Dawn Of The Dead, they're not chasing a car but they're plowing through zombies with this big a** bus, it's a pretty cool sequence.

After six movies so special looking bat mobiles why would multiple people confuse an SUV for the bat mobile?

Trust me, idiots are real. Optimus Prime was parked in a lot near my work in Chicago, and I saw someone stop and ask "What's that?".

Something as mundane as outside shots of people walking, take hours to set up properly. Something as complex and important as this is likely to take up the entire day. They probably are going to start shooting late afternoon, all the way through the night.

yeah.. My past experience of set stalking (BB/TDK) featured a lot of days when they would start setting up and closing streets in mid-afternoon, and not even start filming until after 10pm. And when the Tumbler made it's debut nobody saw it until after Midnight. Even tho "filming" had started at dusk.

Trust me, idiots are real. Optimus Prime was parked in a lot near my work in Chicago, and I saw someone stop and ask "What's that?".

Not knowing what Optimus Prime looks like doesn't make a person an idiot.

It doesn't take comic book knowledge or a membership to a comic book web forum to know what may or may not be the bat mobile...we are talking about one of the top known hero cars in the world...even if I had just woken up from a cryogenic sleep since the 70's I still wouldn't confuse the bat mobile with an SUV.

Not knowing what Optimus Prime looks like doesn't make a person an idiot.

It doesn't take comic book knowledge or a membership to a comic book web forum to know what may or may not be the bat mobile...we are talking about one of the top known hero cars in the world...even if I had just woken up from a cryogenic sleep since the 70's I still wouldn't confuse the bat mobile with an SUV.
To be fair, there are many concept cars and even conventional sports cars which people refer to as (or like) The Batmobile.

Fair enough. I agree.

But there are clueless people out there that say things far from the truth. From what I saw only 2 or 3 people have 'Spotted" it out today, but others have posted a good amount of photos, and even a video from today. But for some reason they couldn't spot something that a few random people on twitter have. Doesn't make sense to me. Maybe it's really there, maybe its hidden in the back of a truck and only a few people saw it. But if it was really out there in the middle of the action.. I think we would have seen it by now even at a very far blurry distance.. A photo would be out.

I'd know it was optimus prime if it just randomly blew up. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to tell if it was or not.

This thread sucks all my energon

FacepalmPrime.png

I'm definitely not a Transformers fan. I did watch Beast Wars and maybe saw some of the regular cartoon but Transformers never captured my imagination. I do enjoy the song though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"