Batman Vs Nightwing: A Fallen Hero Fan Film

H

Hellblazer3235

Hello,

First i would like to introduce myself to everyone, I have been such a fan of fan films that i took it upon myself and starting to make a fan film myself. I'm currently in pre production on my first fan film called "Batman Vs Nightwing :A Fallen Hero" The film is about our two hero dealing with the fact that they don't want to persue the "Fighting Injustice" anymore. At the same time there is a corrupted cop recruiting the best of the best from Gotham and Bludhaven City in order to take over the underworld of the cities and form a monopoly. Also at the build up of the story one of our hero falls and becomes leader of the team. While the other struggles in his life and soon to hear that his one time partner has lost himself in the abyss of the madness and has gone to the dark side. Our only hero must convince the other to snapp out of it and realize the mistake they have done, while at the same time taking down this team that he has join. But as our fallen hero doesn't want to hear it, it becomes difficult for him to get him out. But the question remains....
WHO WILL FALL?

Film will be out over the net on April 20, 2007, look for it on youtube,vmix,myspace,ifilm ECT.

Please visit the film web site www.freewebs.com/batmanvsnightwing

Keep your beefs from other message boards off the Hype

Thankx alot hunter Rider, i really appriciate it dude, YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!! But does anyone have any questions about my film?:wow:

My film is now in Fanboytheatre.com, i'm very exited about that and can't wait until the film is out for everyone to view.

Maybe because it actually looks good and promising? There are some very good high quality fan films out there, while most of them really look like poop, but yours could be in one line with the great ones. The suits, locations and characters look very promising. Be ready to spend a lot of money and time on this:o

I'm looking forward to this:woot:

Does anyone know what happened to that Fan film Catwoman: Copycat? We got a teaser, but after that the films release was pushed backwards and backwards and now the site won't work anymore. A real shame:csad:

www.batmanfanfilms.com

Well Thankx guys, i really appriciate it. The budget for this fan film is $10,000. Suits, weaponry, actors, equipment, renting a theater, ECT. I figured if you do a film it should be a privlage and as well an honer to do it. so if you are going to do it, do it right, especially if you have to present it to the whole world to view.

Maybe because it actually looks good and promising? There are some very good high quality fan films out there, while most of them really look like poop, but yours could be in one line with the great ones. The suits, locations and characters look very promising. Be ready to spend a lot of money and time on this:o

I'm looking forward to this:woot:

Does anyone know what happened to that Fan film Catwoman: Copycat? We got a teaser, but after that the films release was pushed backwards and backwards and now the site won't work anymore. A real shame:csad:

www.batmanfanfilms.com

Great way to suck up. The suits look like a generic costume, I could make it. How the hell am I gonna spend money on it?

Red Mask, Why do you say oh my Gosh!!! I'm interested?

You know those ads with the smiley faces? When you drag the mouse over it it goes, "Oh my gosh! No Way!" :woot:

Otherwise, I'm looking forward to seeing the fight scenes. I want to see how well you'll assimilate Nightwing's arnis skills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"