Batman vs Spiderman

S

sexy_arsenator

Who do you think would come out of this battle victorious.

Lo, though I might pray upon the Bat-god's alter and he certainly could beat Spiderman through proper strategizing etc. I must acknowledge that out of all the heroes out there, Spiderman is possibly the only one I would accept a victory over Batman from.
I say Spiderman takes round 1, Batman regroups and devises a clever deus ex machina to win round 2, and for round 3 they follow the typical comic formula and take off to stop Lex Luthor from bulldozing Aunt May's neighbourhood or some bull**** like that.

I so want to be a bastard and complain about the fact that this versus has been done a million times before, but I'd have to say Bats. Spiderman'd put up a good fight, but Batman is a better strategist and fighter. His skill and training could compensate for Spidey's powers.

lois59panel9yq.jpg

Leto Atrides said:
I so want to be a bastard and complain about the fact that this versus has been done a million times before, but I'd have to say Bats. Spiderman'd put up a good fight, but Batman is a better strategist and fighter. His skill and training could compensate for Spidey's powers.

Yup yup.

And Spider-Man would win, but it would be close.

How about RED X from the TEEN TITANS vs Spiderman. I say red X beats them both. You guys know who is RED X right?

explode7 said:
How about RED X from the TEEN TITANS vs Spiderman. I say red X beats them both. You guys know who is RED X right?

No.

I honestly think that Spider-man would just barely edge out Batman due to his Spider Sense

Superman would win...he's an option, right?...but why should they fight? I have no idea what's going on...

Well spider-man because all he has to do is hit batman once and he's knocked out. If Spidey gets really mad he could easily take off batman's head with one punch. Add that to the fact that Spider-man is easily 20times faster then Batman, it's really not even a match. Superpowered guy vs. a normal guy, yes a genius and olympic level athlete normal guy, but a normal guy nonetheless.

but didnt batman give superman a run for his money in hush?
and superman is way better than spiderman...so that means Batman>>Spiderman

The Bats would pull Spidey to a corner, whisper something terrifying in his ear, and the fight would be over.

spiderman is 20 times stronger and faster than any human batman is human its logic you bunch of fanboys!!!!

There's more to a battle than strength and speed.

True but when your opponent is a 100 times stronger than you, 15 times faster than you, has a pre cognitive sense, can fight from any surface and in any direction and to top it all off has one of the strongest materials known to man up each sleeve which he can cover you at super speed. Its fair to say that some boomerangs and kung fu aren't gonna do the job:o

Guyverjay said:
True but when your opponent is a 100 times stronger than you, 15 times faster than you, has a pre cognitive sense, can fight from any surface and in any direction and to top it all off has one of the strongest materials known to man up each sleeve which he can cover you at super speed. Its fair to say that some boomerangs and kung fu aren't gonna do the job:o

Spider-Man is the most owned major superhero ever. There are more pictures of him getting the **** beat out of him than any major superhero. He probably would beat Batman, but Batman would give a tough fight. Batman can give Superman a tough fight, and both Supes and Spidey hold back.

Spidey-Bat said:
Spider-Man is the most owned major superhero ever. There are more pictures of him getting the **** beat out of him than any major superhero. He probably would beat Batman, but Batman would give a tough fight. Batman can give Superman a tough fight, and both Supes and Spidey hold back.

Good point, but if Bats got spidey mad, then Bat's gets his ass kicked. When peter does snap, then it's not pretty. He did in Torment and ended up snapping the lizards neck because he hurled him into a group of hanging chains with crushing force. Of course somehow the lizard came back to life which I didn't totally understand, but w/e.

And about the Superman thing, Batman did ok against superman, but he also lured superman into an enclosed space, and he said they were under a gas maine so if Supes used his lazer vision he would blow up a city block, and he was punching him with a kryptonite ring, AND Bats said superman was holding back or else he would have been powder in 2 seconds. So really, batman just hit superman for a while while superman was under ivy's controll.

Basically Batman was prepared for supes. Batman doesn't know who spider-man is. And spider-man doesn't have a weakness to a green rock, which even though they say is rare, everybody manges to find anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"